I think YOU all have lost your minds!! And Pete lost his first!

I did see it and immediately scheduled emergency therapy. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I surely hope you didn't think that I should have noticed your picture of Bob. If you think you folks are nuts for starting 'Club Bob' - I let the man into my house and have paid him a full time salary for 7 years. By your standards, it would qualify me as a certifiable lunatic :rotfl:You hand him praise - I hand him cash!!

Pete
THANK you, Pete. I'm not sure if I qualified as the "most nutz" on these boards, and now you've proven I'm right. You win.

(Hey, you hiring?)

There is a woman digging a cistern and a man who drove 16 hours to be a stalker.....

To get our attention you need to do more than post a photo of Bawb.

:rotfl2:

:confused3 Gee, made me feel better....because Kevin is my BFF! :scared1: and I didn't go to that length to let the world know.

I know nothing about loosing my mind? You are talking to a grown (very pooh sized also) woman who found out she still knows the New Kids On The Block dance moves when someone called me on it yesterday! (please tag fairy don't read that one!) and was excited to hear they got back together?! :rolleyes1

Gee I don't know but I feel a little out of my mind lately! :headache:

So Ursulasshadow what time should I meet you dig that portable cistene?! :lmao: :lmao:

I surely hope you didn't think that I should have noticed your picture of Bob. If you think you folks are nuts for starting 'Club Bob' - I let the man into my house and have paid him a full time salary for 7 years. By your standards, it would qualify me as a certifiable lunatic :rotfl:You hand him praise - I hand him cash!!

Pete

Pete won!!

I have to say I highly COVET Bobs job!

It did not seem strange to me. Just another day at the Dis!

You are talking to a grown (very pooh sized also) woman who found out she still knows the New Kids On The Block dance moves when someone called me on it yesterday! (please tag fairy don't read that one!) and was excited to hear they got back together?! :rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao:

Will you be putting on a karaoke dance show on the Podcast Cruise?

The New Kids On The Cruise?:rockband:

You all realize that Bob is having the last laugh. Avitars, fan clubs, President, cold hard cash. Yup, who's having the last laugh?!?!?!:lmao: :lmao:

For you Miss Missy!!

bawbcopy.jpg

That thread actually scared me when it started out. :scared1:

The picture in the avatar actually freaked me out. Sorry Miss Missy

Up till now I did not really know what I should post on that thread. I still don't have a response other than I consider everyone on the DIS as my BFF. :love:

I noticed but didn't find it that odd. :lmao:

For you Miss Missy!!

bawbcopy.jpg

You forgot the legendary naps!

I'm with you Bob! I am a university and therefore must nap, as i ether do that or watch daytime TV. How else can i stay up and talk to Dis fans at silly times at night (1 am here folks!)

Pete

Well Pete, when I start to see these babies flying around WDW, then I'll know you really!!! really!!! REALLY are certifiable !!!!

img_4998_med-1.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter