• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I think YOU all have lost your minds!! And Pete lost his first!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
So I randomly stick a picture of Bawb's mug as my avatar, I also add words that say "MY BFF BAWB" and I sit back popcorn:: and......... no one (actually just one) says a word about it???? Have you all gone insane??? No one questions the sanity of this??? Do you not think it VERY strange that Bawbs face is on ALL of my post??? :confused3

Either A. us podcasters are totally oblivious to what normal is or B. same as A. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

p.s. of course I am only ONE of Bawb's BFF! :)

There is a woman digging a cistern and a man who drove 16 hours to be a stalker.....

To get our attention you need to do more than post a photo of Bawb.

:rotfl2:

I noticed but I wasn't sure it was new :confused3 I haven't been here too long but next time I'll notice

PS nice AVATAR;) ;) ;)

I noticed. Just thought you were thinking about running for President of Club Bob. :cool1: Now, I would be really scared if your avatar was the picture of Bob in the bikini. :scared1:

I noticed... I just did not find it that strange.

Oh yeah, this coming from Mr. Stalker Extraordinaire!! :rotfl: Of course, he didn't find it strange! I for one noticed and just thought that you fit right in here on the Dis!!! :) Just watch out wildeoscar might try to out-do you and put Pete's "picture" he took of his arm as his avatar!!

There is a woman digging a cistern and a man who drove 16 hours to be a stalker.....

:lmao: Too funny! I was going to say the same thing when I saw the title - NOW we are being accused of having lost our minds????? I thought we all lost our minds long, long ago! Good call on the cistern and stalker though - don't forget stroller boy and the guy who sings about podsquad t-shirts. ;) Did I leave anyone out?

I agree! I noticed it, but really, all things considered, how strange is that compared the the rest of the happenings here lately?!?!

:)
Daneen

I thought it was fitting since your the president of the Bawb club and all. Again I have to go with the others and say that the stalker and cistern digger have you beat, along with the singing t-shirt guy. Come on we have all lost our minds if you look at the lot of us. I am just happy that there are poeple out there as whacked as me. LOL.

Didn't find it strange at all. Not when I'm used to seeing Bawb for President:rotfl:

I thought you where part of the Bawbsquad

That is soo funny and you are sooo right on. :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing: I think it is official... WE ARE ALL NUTTS! :upsidedow

:lmao: Too funny! I was going to say the same thing when I saw the title - NOW we are being accused of having lost our minds????? I thought we all lost our minds long, long ago! Good call on the cistern and stalker though - don't forget stroller boy and the guy who sings about podsquad t-shirts. ;) Did I leave anyone out?

Don't forget the Police Officer who arrests fellow Disney fans so he can extort free dole whips!! :lmao:

I surely hope you didn't think that I should have noticed your picture of Bob. If you think you folks are nuts for starting 'Club Bob' - I let the man into my house and have paid him a full time salary for 7 years. By your standards, it would qualify me as a certifiable lunatic :rotfl:You hand him praise - I hand him cash!!

Pete

Not so strange, my avatar is two 50 something adults getting their picture taken with someone dressed up as a giant mouse. ????? Oh, and proud of it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter