I SCORED at Value Village today!

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
If you don't have one, Value Village is like the Salvation Army stores, they sell used items. And someone dropped off all their old WDW kids tee shirts at the one here in Anchorage! I got 10 tee shirts for $18! :D :bounce: :D

Two were actual WDW tee shirts one says 1999 and the other 2001 with the whole gang on them. Also found a Cat in the Hat shirt for the day we go to IOA and even a Kenndey Space Center one! One says Mickey's Surf Shop with Mickey and Surfboards on it and the rest are a variety of Mickey, Donald, Pooh and Tigger.

So happy! :D :bounce: :D Figure I saved about $82 over buying these there and there are enough now for them to have a "new" ;) one every day we are there! Souveniers is one area where I don't feel cheated if we cut back, and now I am the same as done!

So excited to be gettin' ready!

Jennifer

Good for You!

Kids don't care if you spent $20 per shirt or $18 for all of them.

Once you've washed them a few times--they all look the same!

Have fun in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter