I NEED a trip to DL.

Hello???? I'm back from picking my daughter up from band practice. Wanted to get her before the storm got really bad.
Boy it is quiet around here. Anybody????::yes::

I'm here...and leaving! I was up in the night with a sick kid---I need sleep!

Have a great night, everybody!

Alright, are you guys watching Grey's Anatomy or something?? It's only 8:50pm here. What time is in Arizona and Nevada and Washington and Canada and etc. etc. etc! I'm beginning to get worried, especially for Shawna. She hasn't been around all day!!!! That's really unusual!
Hey Albort! You got tagged!!! Yeah!!! Do you feel loved and special??? I also hope that you know that CMs are special too.:cheer2: I was reading on the other thread about CMs, and I know there must be alot of really rude people out there. Thanks for trying hard to be patient and magical,pixiedust: even though the guests don't deserve it!!!!!

Hey there...Just wanted to check in - I have been at a meeting with DH since 7am this morning and just got home. Needless to say - I am going to relax for the night...not sure where Shawna is - I didn't take DS to school today so I did not see if her or her DD were at school today???

Well - have a good night - and I will be back in the morning!!

Yes I am in the throws of Grey's Anatomy right now, it's on commercial so I'll be here in a few!! But I know what you mean, the days I can't get on here are busy busy and I finally had time today and we barley filled two pages!!!

AZ is in such big trouble!!! And of course I won't be on much tomorrow so don't worry ladies, it will get crowded in here.

Andrea

I'm here...and leaving! I was up in the night with a sick kid---I need sleep!

Have a great night, everybody!

Patti, sorry to hear that! Hope everyone is feeling better and that you get some better sleep tonight!

Andrea

Hey there...Just wanted to check in - I have been at a meeting with DH since 7am this morning and just got home. Needless to say - I am going to relax for the night...not sure where Shawna is - I didn't take DS to school today so I did not see if her or her DD were at school today???

Well - have a good night - and I will be back in the morning!!

That is one long meeting lady!! Get some sleep and get your butt back here tomorrow!!

Andrea

OK, when I not around, about 10 pages get filled a day, and the day I'm around it's pretty quiet. To answer your question Andrea, I might be able to swing Monday the 11th. Have any of you realized that that is the opening day of Nemo??? It's going to be a mad house!!!! Anyways, I need to convince someone to go with me. Namely DH! Or maybe one of my friends. Only thing is, they don't know about the DIS, and I'm not sure what they would say. I can just hear it. "Melody, you mean you are going to meet some crazy ladies you met on the internet???" Oh man! Yikes! We just got issued a severe storm warning. Hope electricity doesn't go out. Gotta go!

Yes it should be busy that Monday, but I am seriously hoping we get a few rides in during the week before for soft opening like I have with others!!! pixiedust: needed so that happens and then Monday during the official opening, I don't care if I don't ride it that day and while all the crowds are over there, we'll take advantage of everything else!!

Good plan, huh :rotfl2:

Andrea

Hey Albort! You got tagged!!! Yeah!!! Do you feel loved and special??? I also hope that you know that CMs are special too.:cheer2: I was reading on the other thread about CMs, and I know there must be alot of really rude people out there. Thanks for trying hard to be patient and magical,pixiedust: even though the guests don't deserve it!!!!!

hehe, yea. I exploded in that post. I think the moderators deleted it. I like my tag, i just wonder who set it.

:|

My mom just called me that my dad got sideswiped. Then it turned into a hit and run.

my dad called 911 and chased the guy down and got his licence plate. I hope that guy gets his butt kicked. I wanna go beat him up.

My mom just called me that my dad got sideswiped. Then it turned into a hit and run.

my dad called 911 and chased the guy down and got his licence plate. I hope that guy gets his butt kicked. I wanna go beat him up.

Oh,no! Is he okay?

Hey guys, what's up? Wow, where is everyone? Not even a peep from Shawna today! I'm surprised! lol :rotfl:

That sucks, is he okay?

That's not good!! I hope he gets his butt kicked too! Kudos to your Dad for chasing him down, I can just picture it!:lmao:

Andrea

That's not good!! I hope he gets his butt kicked too! Kudos to your Dad for chasing him down, I can just picture it!:lmao:

Andrea

At least he was able to catch him! That person most likely is not insured. Terrible! :sad2:

Hey Andrea, where's Shawna? :confused3

hehe, yea. I exploded in that post. I think the moderators deleted it. I like my tag, i just wonder who set it.

I was called a hero in that post. I like to gloat. Sorry to hear about your dad and I'm glad he's alright. Sound like things are going to go in his favor with this jerk, it's a great thing he managed to get his liscence plate number. Yikes that's scary, I probably would have cried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter