I NEED a trip to DL.

Probably, although he is REALLY into SCI-FI stuff, aliens and odd things and whatnot, But it can wait til it comes out on dvd, that way he can hide if its to much!
Hey, whats up with the smileys? They are all crazy?

Yeah, you could always rent it and kinda do a parental screening first. ;) I'm not a huge sci-fi fan but my bf forced me to watch his Stargate SG-1 DVD's and now I HAVE to watch them to see what happends next! :lmao:

EWWW!! Who doesn't wash their hands after taking a tinkle?? That's just wrong! :crazy2: I would've been annoyed by that girl behind you. My movie theatre pet peeves are people who kick your chair and ones who make out like crazy. Blech! :crazy2:

:rotfl: I haven't seen people make out at the movies in ages! The dude behind me kicked my chair once and apologized! I have never in my life had someone apologize! They usually kick it so many times I have to turn around and give them my stare..:mad:

:rotfl: I haven't seen people make out at the movies in ages! The dude behind me kicked my chair once and apologized! I have never in my life had someone apologize! They usually kick it so many times I have to turn around and give them my stare..:mad:

OMG! You're so lucky!! I constantly see these teeny boppers making out. The worst was when I watched Serenity. These little 12 yr olds snuck in and the boy literally pinned the girl down on the seat. It was so disgusting! Chair kickers are my worst enemies! I almost always get an adult kicking my chair.

Yeah, you could always rent it and kinda do a parental screening first. ;) I'm not a huge sci-fi fan but my bf forced me to watch his Stargate SG-1 DVD's and now I HAVE to watch them to see what happends next! :lmao:

OMG! My man did the same thing to me, only with firefly, I had to watch every episode then they cancelled the show. But then they made a movie and all was good. I don't know what it is with men and their sci-fi.

OMG! You're so lucky!! I constantly see these teeny boppers making out. The worst was when I watched Serenity. These little 12 yr olds snuck in and the boy literally pinned the girl down on the seat. It was so disgusting!

It's kinda weird that we both talked about serenity at the same time. Only mine was in the context of the firefly movie...anyway that is disgusting seeing 12 year olds going at it. LOL! I'd probably throw popcorn at them.

OMG! My man did the same thing to me, only with firefly, I had to watch every episode then they cancelled the show. But then they made a movie and all was good. I don't know what it is with men and their sci-fi.

LOL! Same here!! He got me to watch Serenity and then he got me watching Firefly!

It's okay I got him hooked on House & Bones. He also likes I Love Lucy thanks to me. :rotfl:

It's okay I got him hooked on House & Bones. He also likes I Love Lucy thanks to me. :rotfl:

I got my man hooked on desperate housewives! I think that is the best! He will never admit it but he's totally hooked. I had him on CSI for awhile and I'm now working on greys anatomy.

I got my man hooked on desperate housewives! I think that is the best! He will never admit it but he's totally hooked. I had him on CSI for awhile and I'm now working on greys anatomy.

My bf won't admit to liking Friends. Whenever I watch the DVD's I always see him turning around in his chair to watch. ;)

Where did staley go to? Come back...

Have you noticed the DL pages have been kinda dead lately? I haven't been finding too many new posts. All the same stuff.

My bf won't admit to liking Friends. Whenever I watch the DVD's I always see him turning around in his chair to watch. ;)

wow do we have the same boyfriend? My guy always turns around in his chair to watch my shows too. Is your guy on his computer when you watch shows? Because mine is.

wow do we have the same boyfriend? My guy always turns around in his chair to watch my shows too. Is your guy on his computer when you watch shows? Because mine is.

LOL, yeah! One minute he's playing Need For Speed and next minute he's watching Friends!

LOL, yeah! One minute he's playing Need For Speed and next minute he's watching Friends!

LOL! That's so funny. Mine plays guild wars but then he'll spin around in his chair and within five minutes he'll plop down beside me but if I make a comment or look at him he gets mad at me and says my stupid shows are distracting so he's only going to watch until it's over so he can get back to his manly game. But then he'll want to watch more episodes, lol.

LOL! That's so funny. Mine plays guild wars but then he'll spin around in his chair and within five minutes he'll plop down beside me but if I make a comment or look at him he gets mad at me and says my stupid shows are distracting so he's only going to watch until it's over so he can get back to his manly game. But then he'll want to watch more episodes, lol.

Bahahaha! :rotfl2: My bf played Guild Wars when it first came out. Then all of a sudden he stopped and said it got boring. Now he plays racing games. He recently grew bored of Dark Messiah. Personally I'm more of a Monkey Island chick. Too bad they stopped making those. :(

Bahahaha! :rotfl2: My bf played Guild Wars when it first came out. Then all of a sudden he stopped and said it got boring. Now he plays racing games. He recently grew bored of Dark Messiah. Personally I'm more of a Monkey Island chick. Too bad they stopped making those. :(

lol yeah my man got bored with guild wars too but then he joined a group of people that play together. So he gets right into now and talks to them over his mic and they plan all these ridiculous missions. I like to play the sims but truth be told I probably wouldn't play computer games if I wasn't with the guy I'm with, lol. He got me started.

lol yeah my man got bored with guild wars too but then he joined a group of people that play together. So he gets right into now and talks to them over his mic and they plan all these ridiculous missions. I like to play the sims but truth be told I probably wouldn't play computer games if I wasn't with the guy I'm with, lol. He got me started.

True dat. We used to play Diabo II together when it was popular. Back in high school he got me playing Quake 2 online with some of our friends. <sigh> ah the days of dial-up modems. lol!

Where did staley go to? Come back...

Have you noticed the DL pages have been kinda dead lately? I haven't been finding too many new posts. All the same stuff.

Probably because people are using some of the DL pages like they are private chat forums. I was on this thread the other day and answered somebody's DL question. I was then called "new" and politely asked to go to another board.

I'll admit I don't like it when people act like they own this board. And I think the post counting games are ridiculous. I've been here for almost 3 years, and have never seen the hijacking that has become the new rage.

True dat. We used to play Diabo II together when it was popular. Back in high school he got me playing Quake 2 online with some of our friends.

Yeah he got me hooked in high school on quake as well. We'd play with our friends and even my little sister would play. She still asks everyone now and then do you remember quake? Yes, yes I do lol. I asked my man about Diablo and he's still telling me about it right now...oh he stopped lol. He said it was a very addictive game back in the day, I'm glad I've never played it. I hate getting addicted to games.

Probably because people are using some of the DL pages like they are private chat forums. I was on this thread the other day and answered somebody's DL question. I was then called "new" and politely asked to go to another board.

I'll admit I don't like it when people act like they own this board. And I think the post counting games are ridiculous. I've been here for almost 3 years, and have never seen the hijacking that has become the new rage.

Oh I'm sorry to hear somebody called you new and asked you leave, that's no good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter