I made a planning spreadsheet...new link on page 94 to get spreadsheet

Now that you're caught up... sorry, any chance that I could get a copy too!?!? Forever grateful as I plan our first family trip in August!!!
:worship:
to plan in earnest for our next trip. This is they type of information that I ptry to put together to discuss with my wife in the last planning statges just prior to reservation and ADRs. Could I get a copy?
Thanks

We are going and love a copy of your spreadsheet....

Thanks in advance....

New account sorry can't put email address....

I would also love a copy.
Thanks so much for your planning and love of Disney.

If you have the time could you also send me a copy? Thank you for all of your hard work!
~jenny

COuld I get a copy as well?
THANKS!!

I've said I was going to do that every time we have ever gone but have yet to make one. If you are still sharing, I'd love to have a copy.

Thank you!

I'd like a copy of your spreadsheet, too, Please.
TIA

Hi,

I would very much like a copy of this too. I really like the idea of splitting it out to different cards for each day. That would be much simpler than what I have been doing for the actual days there.

long time lurker without enough posts to add my e-mail so there is a space in it.

Thank You for sharing your hard work with everyone else.

Mary

I would love a copy of the spreadsheet. Thank you for sharing your hard work.
Thanks again!

I would also love a copy of the spreadsheet. TIA for your hard work!
Thanks Again!

I would love a copy of the spreadsheet too.

Thanks. :)

It would be great if you could send me a copy of this disney spreadsheet! I've never tried using one before so I'm interested to see how it helps me with my planning for this year's Nov trip! :thumbsup2
Thanks so much for doing this, you're awesome! :goodvibes

We are going to WDW in just over 3 weeks!! Can you please send me the spreadsheet. I want to make sure that we don't miss a thing!!

thanks so much!! :flower3:

Leslie

If you are not too overwhelmed with these requests, I would love to have a copy.
Thank you very much. You are doing a great service to us all. :thumbsup2

Hi,

If you are not too overwhelmed I'd love a copy of the spreadsheet.
Thanks bunches!!

We would like a planning sheet too, please!
Thank you much! :thumbsup2

I would also love to have a copy of the spreadsheet - if it's not too much trouble :yay: TIA for all your hardwork - seems as though many people have benifitted from it!

If your available i would love to have a spreadsheet sent to me as well!
Thanks in advance:yay:

Me as well please.

I would also love a copy of this if you can. Please, please, please.
Thank you so much

Thanks again

:cool1: HellO!
We are first time Dissers and are going to be going to Disney for the first time on June 30th to July 7th. I have two children and would LOVE a copy of your spreadsheet. My email is

Thankyou!

Sorry for the delay....real world got in the way.

I will try to catch up on the other requests later today or tomorrow. I did send it to all the above.

Everyone Please Read And Give Kelly A Break!!

First of all, this is an AWESOME spreadsheet and everyone should give Kelly a BIG "thank you" for doing this and sharing it with us! I converted it over to a Google spreadsheet and shared it out for everyone. If you want it in Excel, open this up, go to the "File" menu and select "export" then ".xls". That will convert it back to Excel.

Now, the spreadsheet is posted here - simply click here to bring it up:

Kelly's planning spreadsheet

You can view it, print it, bookmark it, export it, or save it to your own google account. (If you save it to your own google account or export it to Excel, you can edit it.)

Thanks again to Kelly. Now we can convert all these requests into kudos!!

UPDATE: Please note - to export it or do anything except view it, you have to have a google account. If you don't, it takes literally 15 seconds to fill out that form. Simply click "Create an account now." on the right side of the screen. If you already have a "gmail.com" email address, that is already a google account and you can just sign in with that. If you JUST WANT TO VIEW IT and absolutely have no intention of doing anything else, use this link instead: Public VIEW-ONLY Version of Kelly's Disney Planning Spreadsheet

:worship: Thanks Scuba Cat and Kelly. I was able to view it and even export it. What I didn't understand was how can I view other planning spreadsheets? I used the search function but it kept saying "no match for your search term" or can you only search for documents that have been posted by yourself ? Confused:confused3

I would love to receive a copy of this. I am a list making freak :) and this would be so cool. Thank you for spending the time to do this for everybody it is really appreciated.
Val
eyckmans@terra.es

Whoops sorry Kelly, I have just read Scubacats post above. I will download it from google. Why don't you edit your first post to include Scubacat's links to the google page as most people will probably do what I did and not read every single post.
thanks again
Val

To all of you that I have not sent the spreadsheet to--please read the first post or Scuba Cat's post on page 94. There are directions for how to access it from Google. This will save me a lot of time! Thanks,
Scuba Cat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter