I made a planning spreadsheet...new link on page 94 to get spreadsheet

I just eamiled the spreadsheet to all the above emails! Have fun! I suggest color-coding if you REALLY want to be organized like the OP suggested.:) I haven't had an opportunity to go back and do that yet. Please remember, there are 2 sheets on the spreadsheet--just click on the bottom left tabs once you open the document.

I finally got tired of writing and erasing and doing over my plans...so I figured why not do a spreadsheet and make it MUCH easier? I would write my dates in columns, add the hours/parades/EMH, etc and then plan my park days and ADR's from there. I kept redoing it and finally got tired of writing the same stuff over and over. So, if anyone wants to take a look, I will email it to you! So far it has worked for me. I think I need to make some minor adjustments. Would love some feedback!

I'd love a copy

kcork1026@comcast.net

thanks so much!

Would a spreadsheet be any help to me if we are only there for four days? We are in Daytona on the 1,2, 3 (driving to Orlando to stay in LBV) and going to WDW on 4, 5, 6, 7, then driving back to Daytona for rest of vacation on 8. I don't know if it would help me at all if we aren't there for very long. Just planning on doing MK on 4th, Epcot 5th, AK 6th, MGM and any left over rides we want to do before we leave, thinking MK will be the second time park. I'm not planning on any sit down dinners (too expensive and too picky of eaters to enjoy a meal without the guilt of wasting so much food). I have my reservations in my planner, hotel phones in cell phone, have notes for what time I want to get out to the shuttle after continental breakfasts, and just staying there as long as we want. I will have the shuttle times for pick up and drop off, our hotel says that they make numerous drops and pick ups during the day so no problem for us to ride back and forth (thank goodness) so with that in mind, would a spreadsheet help?

I still use mine on our 4 or 5 day trips .

Just to have Confirm numbers all in one handy spot works well for a trip like yours.

I also use my Cell calender for most of the stuff and it makes it real easy to compare to whats on the spreadsheet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter