• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to chat for mine, she said she would credit in 48 hours, we shall see. trying to do DH but it keeps disconnecting.
and this was the response for dh

I'll now submit a case to follow-up on your credit for this purchase. This case will be investigated by our back end team so I cannot guarantee on how they will notify, but normally an update is available within 10 days. Please feel free to contact us again, here on chat or over the phone, we are open 24/7 to check on it for you.

and this was the response for dh

I'll now submit a case to follow-up on your credit for this purchase. This case will be investigated by our back end team so I cannot guarantee on how they will notify, but normally an update is available within 10 days. Please feel free to contact us again, here on chat or over the phone, we are open 24/7 to check on it for you.
Good grief! Well I guess now you wait. Hopefully you see the credit in a couple of days 😏

SW experts--My anniversary for my business card was 3/9. I will cancel when I get billed 4/1 for the annual fee (and after my 9,000 rr points have hit). But I never used my four upgraded bookings. I'm thinking I might as well use them today and Sunday (we have a40, 41, and 56 today which isn't that bad). The CSR at Chase told me these reset when the annual fee hits. I just don't want to use them and then have the credits clawed back when I cancel the card. Am I missing anything?

SW experts--My anniversary for my business card was 3/9. I will cancel when I get billed 4/1 for the annual fee (and after my 9,000 rr points have hit). But I never used my four upgraded bookings. I'm thinking I might as well use them today and Sunday (we have a40, 41, and 56 today which isn't that bad). The CSR at Chase told me these reset when the annual fee hits. I just don't want to use them and then have the credits clawed back when I cancel the card. Am I missing anything?
It is always a good idea to use them even if you have A group. You'll earn 2pts per dollar.

They reset after the statement close of your anniversary month. So depending on your statement date they may be this year or last years upgrade. If you are closing it shouldn't matter. But I used mine on 2/20 and my statement closed on 2/21. I thought they would be last years but nope they used this years because they didn't post before the close of my statement. Ticked me off because I would have used DH's upgrades if I knew it wasn't going to use up last years. I am rethinking about keeping the card.

So I have been trying to adopt a puppy from a local rescue group for the past week now... After a lot of waiting and radio silence I just heard back that the board has approved the adoption! The group has been great, just I had no idea of the process or how long each step was going to take... Had a 10 page application, they verified my two references, called the vet I used to use, did a home visit (Virtually) and then had me talk to the foster parents to ensure she was a good personality fit for us... She is still too young to be away from Mom yet, so I still have three more weeks to wait until I can bring her home. Now to start getting puppy stuff!!!!

562221 562222

So I have been trying to adopt a puppy from a local rescue group for the past week now... After a lot of waiting and radio silence I just heard back that the board has approved the adoption! The group has been great, just I had no idea of the process or how long each step was going to take... Had a 10 page application, they verified my two references, called the vet I used to use, did a home visit (Virtually) and then had me talk to the foster parents to ensure she was a good personality fit for us... She is still too young to be away from Mom yet, so I still have three more weeks to wait until I can bring her home. Now to start getting puppy stuff!!!!

Buying puppy stuff is the best!! Congrats on the new addition that'll be joining your family. Looking forward to more "puppies/babies in bandanas" pics:rotfl2:

View attachment 562221 View attachment 562222
Congratulations party: So adorable

View attachment 562221 View attachment 562222

She's so adorable!!!:love::love::love:

I normally love the SW change window - but right now I want them to stop messing with my flights! They’ve changed our return flights from MCO twice now to times I didn’t like. I was able to change them to something that would work, but it’s been a pain. We ended up switching our return to a morning flight a day later than planned and booking the Hyatt in the airport for the night before. So we have a full park day our last day (silver lining).

The flight is 4/23, am I in the clear now or will I possibly need a plan D?

Just to clarify, with the priority boarding, you just pay for it with your qualifying credit card, and then get reimbursed when the charge hits?

We are going to Orlando for spring break and our flight is seemingly full 😕 so I did splurge for EBCI a while back, but still concerned we will get a bad boarding number. DD is 6 so I think we technically could use family boarding, but our last flight we had low B numbers (thought we were golden) and ended up getting burned when like 90% of the passengers got in the family boarding line. We ended up being one of the last on the plane with literally no two seats together. Someone kindly moved so my then 4 year old and I could sit together but ds10 ( at the time) had to sit alone. Needless to say, it was an experience that I don't care to repeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter