I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys
Earn thousands of Bonus Points every two qualifying nights – they don’t have to be consecutive. Plus, get a free night after your first ten nights from March 1 – June 15, 2021.
  • Members earn 2,000 Bonus Points every two qualifying nights
  • World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers earn 2,500 Bonus Points every two qualifying nights – that’s 500 extra Bonus Points
  • Plus all members earn a Free Night Award (Category 1-4) after your first ten qualifying nights
Registration Link here: World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys

Earn thousands of Bonus Points every two qualifying nights – they don’t have to be consecutive. Plus, get a free night after your first ten nights from March 1 – June 15, 2021.
  • World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers earn 2,500 Bonus Points every two qualifying nights – that’s 500 extra Bonus Points
  • Plus all members earn a Free Night Award (Category 1-4) after your first ten qualifying nights

This is quickly becoming one of my new favorite cards!

OMG I just logged into my Chase Travel account and all of My Trips have been cancelled.
UPDATE - I logged out and back in and they are back. I thought I was hacked. I don't know what just happened.
Replying to myself. When I first logged in to cancel a hotel reservation, I was astonished to see nothing under My Trips. (And I have a lot of reservations!!!) On my second try it was weird because my Touch ID didn't work and I had to reenter my User ID and password. Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? Should I still be worried? I think I will login again and change my password.

Replying to myself. When I first logged in to cancel a hotel reservation, I was astonished to see nothing under My Trips. (And I have a lot of reservations!!!) On my second try it was weird because my Touch ID didn't work and I had to reenter my User ID and password. Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? Should I still be worried? I think I will login again and change my password.
I haven't booked anything through Chase since last Spring but even back then My Trips was a mess. Imho if something should be there and it isn't don't get worried. If you are concerned, call Chase to confirm the res is still live. Chase IT is slightly better than Disney lol.

AMEX and their slow credits...nothing yet on my Delta Gold, and did two on our Hiltons over the weekend, and didn't even get the email that we used them. Should I be concerned on those? I got an email for the Delta, just haven't seen the credit yet.
It’s been taking almost two weeks for credits. my emails are hit or miss. I don’t always get one when I use an offer. Would not worry just yet.

Can a CSR refer to anything? I don't see the option in the dashboard and refer-a-friend says there are no offers. I was hoping I could refer my sister to the CSP.

so.... is the real draw here the free night after 10? 2k isn't a lot of extra... what am I missing?

DH received a call from Amex yesterday regarding his Marriott Biz card - they thanked him for his business, went over all the benefits and asked questions about his business. ummm... glad DH is a trooper and played along, in regards to his business and spending questions he didn't answer and just said "my partner handles all the financial and I don't know details". Just a heads up for all those with P2s that aren't very involved in churning.
When I called AmEx for the retention offer on my biz plat they asked about my business. I said consulting, she asked what kind, to which I very nicely replied "is this relevant to the retention offer" and she said no. She asked if I dealt with other businesses or would be able to use any advertising and I said that I was very well established in my field. I couldn't get off the phone fast enough!

so.... is the real draw here the free night after 10? 2k isn't a lot of extra... what am I missing?
2,000 Hyatt points is actually a lot of points (and the 2,500 for cardholders is a nice bump). Many people find Hyatt points to be worth 3-4x their competitors. So you might think of 2k Hyatt as the same as 8k Hilton OR 6k Marriott points (just as a very rough example).

When I called AmEx for the retention offer on my biz plat they asked about my business. I said consulting, she asked what kind, to which I very nicely replied "is this relevant to the retention offer" and she said no. She asked if I dealt with other businesses or would be able to use any advertising and I said that I was very well established in my field. I couldn't get off the phone fast enough!
Ugh--note to self: try to ask over chat first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter