• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I hope not, but since my first labor was over 24 hrs, I'll go with 5:30 PM. And that was with pitocin and an epi. Not as bad as SFF's guess, but still long! Let's say 7 lb 2 oz.

I'm having the same problem. We applied our 2018 refund to 2019 estimated taxes (our 2019 return hasn't been processed yet). First I populated the refund field with the amount we applied to 2019, but received a "your info doesn't match" error message. Next, I put a refund of 0. I get "we are having technical difficulties . . ."
Same thing for my MIL, I file for her but she does not have any taxes withheld from her SS or pension since she never owes. I get the same error message, at this point I’m assuming they will be sending a check to her assisted living facility, I was trying to enter her bank info
It worked this morning! I was able to successfully enter my bank info with refund of 0! Not sure if it will help palhockeymom, but should help pillow!

Last edited:
That's what i was going to come say... I think the 50% borrowing restriction is really unfair tbh. Some people bought enough points to go every 2 or 3 years, and rely on the borrowing option to be able to go on their trips. I get that they're in a tough spot with all of this though. I almost wish they left all the rules in place and compensated people for the points lost instead.

This is us. We have a small 50 point contract. With the kids grown, we don't go very often. Its virtually impossible for us to plan a trip without borrowing/banking.

Finally found an okay use for my uber eats credit. Even with "free delivery" I was looking at $12 for service fee and tip for Carrabba's. Anyway, Blaze pizza had large pizzas for pickup for $9 - $10. So the kids are having pizza for dinner:)

I need to figure this out. Living rurally, I was assuming we wouldn't be able to use the credits.

Well, I hope not, but since my first labor was over 24 hrs, I'll go with 5:30 PM. And that was with pitocin and an epi. Not as bad as SFF's guess, but still long! Let's say 7 lb 2 oz.

It worked this morning! I was able to successfully enter my bank info with refund of 0! Not sure if it will help palhockeymom, but should help pillow!
Thanks for posting this update...just added my mother in laws bank account info on the website

Yes - it worked! Thanks for the heads up.

I haven’t posted on this board in a long time, but have been following along, with all this time I have now. I have tried unsuccessfully for days to add our account; I was just going to wait for paper check. After seeing your success, I tried 1 last time and it finally let me add my bank account! They must have fixed a glitch last night! Thanks for posting your success:)

Well, here's one for ya'll. From the camping board. @bama_ed went camping at Gulf State Park this weekend. He's posting some pictures and doing a puzzle. Haven't seen whether he brought pop tarts.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/covid-shmovid-were-going-camping-tomorrow.3800090/
He's camping alone but others are also in the park. This park is in Alabama on the Gulf Coast. Since it looks fairly isolated at the moment, I wish I was there camping. Of course not going to happen, so it's nice to see someone enjoying uncrowded outdoor activity. I should note that campgrounds are open in this state.

I haven’t posted on this board in a long time, but have been following along, with all this time I have now. I have tried unsuccessfully for days to add our account; I was just going to wait for paper check. After seeing your success, I tried 1 last time and it finally let me add my bank account! They must have fixed a glitch last night! Thanks for posting your success:)
Good! I have been conditioned by years of checking frequently for lower car rental rates, lower SW airfares, AP rates at Universal hotels, I just keep checking.

I’m actually in the hospital right now. Water broke around 8 pm last night and we went to the hospital. They said he should be born around 8 am so we’re getting close. I’m just laying in the bed trying to relax. I did end up taking the epidural but waited long enough that it didn’t slow things down. No pitocin so it’s been all natural besides the epidural. Hopefully we’ll meet him soon
So excited for you and dh!

I think 1:20pm and 7lb 2oz:lovestruc

I also have SW changes. I am just looking at my flights and my Burbank to Pit got changed to Burbank to Las! lol Ummm, I don't think that is equivalent! I suppose I should just cancel them. I don't think it is going to happen anyway. But I am sad to cancel them. It was supposed to be our last hurrah as all 5 of us before the kids scattered to their corners of the world. But if there is a chance they are not going to be moving out in August, then I don't really want to be crammed into a hotel with them for a week. lol

So we had an awe, the kids are leaving us trip for all 5 of us and then a YAY the kids left us trip :rotfl2:to Hawaii for DH and I in September. I am not sure about that one either. I didn't post earlier about DD1 plans after graduation because I wasn't 100% it would happen. It was 99% then, but now that it is very up in the air I will let you know. lol She was accepted into the Peace Corp for 2.5 years as a Maternal and Child Health volunteer. She was supposed to fly out end of August. Now they are saying September at the earliest and no guarantee that she will fill the position or country she was accepted into. She can rescind her acceptance and try again next year or go where they deem it is safe at the time. So now our Hawaii plans coincide with when she could possibly be leaving. So I need to either move Hawaii up or back. I really am ready to vacation and afraid to make plans at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter