I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone had any luck with Marriott extending certificates? Ours expire in May & June, but I would like to use them in July.
Not exactly the same but I had two nights booked with certificates. We’re both to expire this February. Had to cancel this week. Certificates were not refunded automatically so I called to request then be returnees. Csr refunded the certificates with brand new expiration dates in October 2021

I'm only saved by the fact that I can't order mine until 11/6. Which means plenty of time for a new card I suppose.
Well I need to wait until you can call ATT and get the $450 off, so I have time for a card too. But I'm waiting to hear if I got the dang Barclay Biz card. UGH.

yeah, im in for 3...
I may be buying 2....

So my dilemma is....in June Apple replaced my iPhone XS with a "new" one. So for all purposes, it is new. My daughters 8plus is dying (so she says). And here's where the math comes in....

My daughter wants the 12. It's $799. There's the $450 ATT offer, and then I can get $300 selling it on Ebay. So to get her a new phone, I'm looking at $50. I think it's worth it.

For me, I'm looking at the 12 pro. It's $1099. Got the ATT offer, then it's selling for like $450 on Ebay. So I'm looking at $250 for a new phone. I will say, I was impressed with the 11pro camera. It's WAY better than the XS. So that would be the only reason I'm upgrading.....for the better camera. Decisions, decisions.

Either way, with possibly buying $1k in new phones....I need to do it on a MSR. So I'll be waiting till I have a new card, LOL.

I didn’t even know there was a new iPhone
We didn't know either, but my DH dropped his iPhone over the weekend and then proceeded to run over it with his SUV. Yes, it was an accident! It still worked for email and text, but no sound or calling capabilities. So he went off to the genius bar today and found out if he waited a few hours the price of the new one he wanted dropped by $100 because they were releasing even newer ones. Now to find out if the CIP will give us money toward the replacement of the damaged phone.

5G!!!

im on the iPhone 6... so umm... yeah...

I'm ok with waiting for that one, but if you have a 6 then go for it. I think the sixes are not being supported any more. DH just moved my DM from her 6 to my old 7 this weekend for security reasons. The 3-lens camera on the 11Pro is great, so I would bet the one on the 12 is, too. :)

I'm ok with waiting for that one, but if you have a 6 then go for it. I think the sixes are not being supported any more. DH just moved my DM from her 6 to my old 7 this weekend for security reasons. The 3-lens camera on the 11Pro is great, so I would bet the one on the 12 is, too. :)
I have a 6s had it for 5 years with no issues..but this last update killed the battery life....considering the SE to keep touch ID

Going to apply at the end of the month, we could really use more URs since we started booking our Europe trip and we'll be booking apartments on the Chase portal.
Just checking, but will the end of the month be > 30 days since you last applied? If not, you might be setting yourself up for another denial and even worse, reset your 30 day waiting clock again. I'd highly recommend waiting 30 days after a failed biz application. You used to be able to check this by calling the status line to see if the failed app had fallen off the system, but of course you can't do that now in many cases since the status app isn't registering some of these applications.

Just checking, but will the end of the month be > 30 days since you last applied? If not, you might be setting yourself up for another denial and even worse, reset your 30 day waiting clock again. I'd highly recommend waiting 30 days after a failed biz application. You used to be able to check this by calling the status line to see if the failed app had fallen off the system, but of course you can't do that now in many cases since the status app isn't registering some of these applications.
Yes, application was 9/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter