I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successful MDD on the books for me this morning! @becauseimnew - I was remiss in not also thanking you yesterday. Looked for your referral link this morning but I guess there isn't one for CSR? I will remember to look in on you on the next round in the spring, if I can. @palhockeymomof2 That's some good juju you're sprinkling.;-). @Hoosier John - feels good! Have a great day, all!
No support link for CSR :(

I'm so bad at keeping up here lately...to PC a chase cc, can I secure message,or need to call in? I need to PC a CiP to a CiC

I'm keeping an eye out for DH's denial too, we applied 2 weeks ago.
Last May when I was denied for the CIC someone suggested I check my online statements and documents center, sure enough there was a denial letter in there. Have you checked there yet? It definitely seems like you should have received some sort of information by now ☹️

Successful MDD on the books for me this morning! @becauseimnew - I was remiss in not also thanking you yesterday. Looked for your referral link this morning but I guess there isn't one for CSR? I will remember to look in on you on the next round in the spring, if I can. @palhockeymomof2 That's some good juju you're sprinkling.;-). @Hoosier John - feels good! Have a great day, all!

Congratulations !!!party:party:

Successful MDD on the books for me this morning! @becauseimnew - I was remiss in not also thanking you yesterday. Looked for your support link this morning but I guess there isn't one for CSR? I will remember to look in on you on the next round in the spring, if I can. @palhockeymomof2 That's some good juju you're sprinkling.;-). @Hoosier John - feels good! Have a great day, all!
Congratulations..Double Dance party: party: Party

Last May when I was denied for the CIC someone suggested I check my online statements and documents center, sure enough there was a denial letter in there. Have you checked there yet? It definitely seems like you should have received some sort of information by now ☹
You are right... it is right there... the only reason for denial is Business structure. I don't even know what that means.

Can we no longer use 1 MR to receive the promotional credit and charge the rest to a gift card? I have $5 off $30 with 1 MR, I can add it but it won't use the gift card to pay the balance.

You are right... it is right there... the only reason for denial is Business structure. I don't even know what that means.
I’m glad you finally have your answer, but so sorry it was a denial. DH and I were both denied back in May. To be blunt-it sucked. I’ve read quite a few DP’s on Reddit, and business structure is commonly listed for denials. I’m not sure if that’s the specific type of business, or just the fact that it’s a sole proprietorship.

DoC posted about a Citi promo is you spend with points on amazon. He has a link to the offer on his post. Is 20 off 50. Used it to get a starbucks card which now will probably go on sale but this offer is limited to 10k uses according to his post so I didn't want to wait.

That’s the Sole Prop scrutiny that is still hit or miss. Unfortunately you were a hit which means no approval. This is why I keep saying there are mixed DPs on Chase biz cards right now.

You can try again in 30 days, maybe consider changing your industry type to see if that helps get past it.

That’s the Sole Prop scrutiny that is still hit or miss. Unfortunately you were a hit which means no approval. This is why I keep saying there are mixed DPs on Chase biz cards right now.

You can try again in 30 days, maybe consider changing your industry type to see if that helps get past it.
Going to apply at the end of the month, we could really use more URs since we started booking our Europe trip and we'll be booking apartments on the Chase portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter