• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh very nice! I definitely did not get that. I am a little behind you so maybe it could still happen? I still haven't closed yet either. I need to apply and get 2 more ccs before making the last payment 😂
It is a cute box but I don't know what our 'token' is lol. Been meaning to post this on our dvc PM to ask. I put the balance on two CIP's and the rest on my dh's new BBP. Between SUBs and points earned, it was a nice little savings :)

It is a cute box but I don't know what our 'token' is lol. Been meaning to post this on our dvc PM to ask. I put the balance on two CIP's and the rest on my dh's new BBP. Between SUBs and points earned, it was a nice little savings :)
Haha that is a tease! I feel like the oval style magnets used to come in the packaging. Maybe they forgot to include the magnet? Definitely strange. Seriously! The CC SUBs really helped my justification going direct. I can't wait until it is all said and done so I can do my final calc to see what I got back :rotfl:

Thinking you are on the same flight we were on a few weeks ago cause we landed at like 1:20am FL time. We were on the Pop bus and they didn't load anyone but us and AoA on our bus. I was SHOCKED. Was pretty much expecting a tour of all the resorts at that time of the morning. It was actually way better for us than when we land in the middle of the day .
Just us and one lady going to Yacht club! And they dropped us off first

DISCHURNERS REMINDER - Introduce Yourself v2.0
A new thread was created to talk a little bit about yourself::
DISchurners - Introduce Yourself... v2.0

Some of these have been really neat to read. And SOME of you apparently don't want us to know anymore about you. Live a little - share some info - it's good for the soul, LOL!

I read all of the posts and got to yours, and I may or may not have downvoted yours? If I did, oops! Sorry! I am so Reddit illiterate! I thought I was clicking to see more posts then realized I don't think that's what I did! I might have changed that to an upvote? Anyways, just wanted to clear that up! I don't want to be exiled! :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Last edited:
Someone convince me that a last minute, more crowded October trip won’t be disappointing. You know, past the 60 day window and waaaay past the ADR window. That I don’t need my dining reservations, FOP, SDMT, and SDD FP, or all those extra anytime pixie dust FP we got when our EMM was cancelled (Tuesday was going to be such an awesome day at MK). I know we could wait for some Spring dates but the idea of going in Spring when I’ve bought/made all this Halloween themed stuff is depressing. Or any tips on how to get AA to approve me so I can at least book a miles trip next time?

Sorry for another (probably not the last) SW novice question - when I look at my account, I can see my 2 booked flights but not the companion flight (I added it over the phone). It still has “add a companion.” Should it be showing somewhere?

@Haley R The models are looking better for you. A whole house generator is definitely the best but they are expensive and the permitting and construction is much more complicated. Most people here (who have one at all) still have smaller ones.
I’ve been setting up my Charles Schwab and my direct deposit worked just fine but my husbands job takes 2 pay periods so he will get a check today. Ugh. I need to get all our bills paid before (if? Fingers crossed) power and internet goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter