I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISchurners shower thought...
Should we have some sort of “news” thread on DISchurners where we share any major developments for people who can’t keep up with all the comments here? We could post links back to the specific comments on the DISboards with a brief description...

Anybody could post there so it wouldn’t just be me, @Lain and @Albort tracking that stuff.

Thoughts?

I was only thinking about the pastries in Austria - coffee too? I have 2 coffee fiends in my family (my teen drinks her coffee black!) and I like coffee (but not as much as DD and DH), so that will be another selling point.

LOL! I actually meant the airline in biz class...here's Lucky's review https://onemileatatime.com/austrian-business-class-767-review/
(TPG's review wasn't as good) which includes the coffee menu. But...the reason they have a coffee menu is because of the cafe culture in Austria...people sit for hours sipping coffee and eating yummy desserts so I think your fiends should be happy! We're planning to do a coffee and sweets tour in Budapest...if that goes through I'll let you know if it was something worthwhile.

the chiropractor for dd's horse -- don't even ask why the horse has a chiro o_O

Hey my horses gave gotten a lot of benefit from their chiropractor! Haha.

Apparently I am not good at Citi backdoor SMs. I tried again, slightly different wording...got the response today...

Apparently I was not "solicited" for the PUBLIC OFFER LINK I shared with them...from their own website... :badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc::badpc:

People on r/churning getting 12 matches a year and I can't get a measly 15k or 20k points...YMMV is certainly true here.

Yeesh, I’m sorry. Really makes me glad I went for the 70k/4K offer and didn’t chance it.

Hey my horses gave gotten a lot of benefit from their chiropractor! Haha.

Yeesh, I’m sorry. Really makes me glad I went for the 70k/4K offer and didn’t chance it.
Luckily I still would have went for this offer regardless of the match. Otherwise I’d be super miffed. I still was hoping for 20k tho.

Should we have some sort of “news” thread on DISchurners where we share any major developments for people who can’t keep up with all the comments here? We could post links back to the specific comments on the DISboards with a brief description...

Anybody could post there so it wouldn’t just be me, @Lain and @Albort tracking that stuff.

Thoughts?

I’ve never rented points but did rent ours out one year through an agency....would that experience help anyone

Thoughts?

I would love this! I just started reading the thread and I am slightly lost with all the info :-)

I'm halfway to my SW CP with SUB :p 50k points from my Dec 3 in-flight APP posting this week. Now normally that would be cause for celebration, but with the current bonus promo of addt'l 15% attached to my account I was really hoping they wouldn't post till February.

I do have a SW flight booked March 23, but with only $1k spent on my SW BIZ I really don't see the CP hitting my account in time. At least this SUB :p will possibly trigger the bonus points.

I really kinda failed with this process but after getting caught in the DD Debacle in September I was nearly paralyzed with fear to app with Chase, even at 60 days+ out from the shut down. Lessons learned for when P2 goes for the CP end of 2020... start sooner, say late Oct, app for the BIZ first, put $2500 spend on in 2020 and wait for January to finish it up. App for personal in late Nov for 30-40 days in between applications AND book flights for later in the year. :idea: (If only I'd listened to the sage advice given on this board! LOL}

No responses in over an hour...this must be some sort of record.

yeah, the certs on dis expired so chrome detects it as an unsafe site... its been reported already in the tech boards.
as to the actual question, id probably say to send them over to DoC haha. Not sure how it would work on reddit as 1 thread though unless we update the OP post.

yeah, the certs on dis expired so chrome detects it as an unsafe site... its been reported already in the tech boards.
as to the actual question, id probably say to send them over to DoC haha. Not sure how it would work on reddit as 1 thread though unless we update the OP post.
The top comment would just say “this is the news thread” then I would suggest sort = new. When something worth pointing out was discussed we’d just reply saying “don’t miss this”. Anybody could share anything there but the goal would be for it to be “major” things like:
  • Finding the SW in flight links
  • Disney tickets available thru URs
  • A new public CC offer
  • Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter