I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else get an offer from Cartwheel Circle today with a 20 off coupon starting today thru 12/14 for shopping on BF? I'm wondering if this is in addition to the coupons I received in person or if it is the same and is tied to my account? Just wondering if I have two or three now to spend.

I was wondering if they'd be able to be used online and in store also! I did this last year. We do most of our grocery shopping at Target so I love these coupons! Super excited for the 10% off giftcards too! I usually use my redcard for the 5%, so the extra 5% plus being able to put the spend toward my SW MSR is awesome! I'll probably make two trips and get two $300 gc's.
I got another as well and I'm not sure either :confused3

Your not alone....We don’t have Disney+ either....DH watches mostly sports and I’m usually reading....no little ones so it didn’t seem worth it

Hey - isn't there some kind of free 7 day trial? Normally I wouldn't be interested either but I have the grandchildren for a week starting Saturday. They do love You Tube (Peppa Pig) also, so I can turn that on for them as well. Just never gave Disney+ a thought until now.

For those of us noticing a delay in Amex offers crediting, it's a good sign if the offer is no longer showing in our offer list, correct? Means it is at least processing...?

Also, just wow on how fast Chase offers are crediting these days!

Hey - isn't there some kind of free 7 day trial? Normally I wouldn't be interested either but I have the grandchildren for a week starting Saturday. They do love You Tube (Peppa Pig) also, so I can turn that on for them as well. Just never gave Disney+ a thought until now.
Yep, there is a 7-day free trial. Sounds like a good time for you to try it out :D

Anyone else have a posting delay with AmEx MR point offers? I used the Amazon spend $75 get 1500 MR points, and I got the email it triggered and it showed as redeemed in the app, but it's been 3 weeks and no MR points. I am getting the extra points offers posted, like the 2x Staples. Statement credit offers are posting like clockwork. Just doesn't seem to like that Amazon one.

I did an MR offer on fuel going or coming from New York. It took until this past week for my 400 MR's to post. Took 5-6 weeks to post.

The back of the gift card will have a website that you can check the balance. I’ve had problems with mastercard gift cards auto-draining at dollar general. Hopefully that’s not your issue!
Mine is a visa. I’ll try and see what’s going on

ETA: I made a dumb mistake. One of the cards had $100 and the other $200. I had it mixed up so when I went to load money off of it, there wasn’t enough.

Last edited:
It's Carnival...yes. I still can't get over the price.... I've read quite a bit about the different cruise lines, but I know that my travel M.O. is to stretch my dollar as far as possible while doing as much as possible.... so I think this will fit the bill:thumbsup2 Cruise Critic is fantastic info and advice for noobs like myself who know practically nothing about cruising! Now that DH has been informed of the details he's already complaining about the length (sigh) this was one question I didn't know to ask before marrying...travel expectations!:rotfl2:
Does your cruise also go to Cartagena? My parents did one a couple of years ago of the Canal and they loved it. Side note: when I was 10, we visited my uncle in Panama and went to visit the canal. I decided to become a civil engineer because of the canal. It is a beautiful, amazing feat of engineering.

My cousin who is at DHS just sent me this picture an hour ago...
View attachment 456344
Josh Gad showed up at their Frozen Sing Along show...and sang “In Summer” live!! Wow that’s nuts that they were there for that!
So cool! Question about this show...saw it this year for the first time and the narrators really poked fun at an older gentleman in a wheelchair in the front row. It was nothing too mean but it could have made him uncomfortable if he’s not the type to appreciate being roasted. Could that guy have been a plant or do you just risk it if you are seated in the front?

Mine is a visa. I’ll try and see what’s going on

ETA: I made a dumb mistake. One of the cards had $100 and the other $200. I had it mixed up so when I went to load money off of it, there wasn’t enough.
I have made the same mistake so now I always write the card value on the back of the card as soon as I get it because it could be weeks before I get to WM to load.

Hopefully someone else knows, I have always gotten them in store so not sure if they are available online.
I’ve looked at multiple websites and they all say online as well as in store. My parents don’t have a target so they’ll have to do it online

So cool! Question about this show...saw it this year for the first time and the narrators really poked fun at an older gentleman in a wheelchair in the front row. It was nothing too mean but it could have made him uncomfortable if he’s not the type to appreciate being roasted. Could that guy have been a plant or do you just risk it if you are seated in the front?
Don't know but your question made me remember what happened at Monsters Inc Laugh Floor when I went to MVMCP in November. They picked a woman for the part where she is supposed to think hard about her Christmas wish and telepathically send it to the monster, and she said her wish was for the show to be over! Oops, that was awkward.

I called the Chase application status number and it said my Credit card is approved, so I’m definitely happy about that...but it was only approved for 5k. How am I possibly going to meet an MSR of 5k with that? :confused3
. But, I'm not understanding your question? You were approved for 5K with a 5K MSR? I may be missing something but I don't see the issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter