I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own the entire series on Boy Meets World on DVD but I don't even have my DVD player hooked up anymore. I love BMW, especially the early episodes! I am hoping Verizon sends out details on how to sign up for Disney+ tomorrow. I'm an unlimited customer and should be getting it free.
My mom and I watched boy meets world all the time! I loved it so much. I actually liked the later ones better when they were in college. We’re that way with movies we own. We never watch them but I guarantee we will with Disney plus

Not going to nag, but are you aware that Barq's is caffeinated? There are a lot of people that are not aware of that fact.
I actually had no idea! I just assumed it was like other root beer. I’m glad you told me. I won’t be drinking any more of it. Luckily I haven’t had too much. It says it has 22 mg of caffeine in 12 oz and I need less than 200 mg per day. I definitely didn’t come close to that so I’m not worried but I won’t buy it anymore.

Last edited:

I think I need some reddit help. I bookmarked the latest comments page on our reddit group, but when I rebooted my laptop that tab is now showing all of the latest comments by @SouthFayetteFan and nobody else. So unless he's the only one posting, I think I'm stuck in some weird reddit vortex where all that is worth reading are posts by our benevolent dictator (who may not be so benevolent if he's managed to make all the other posts fade into oblivion). :rotfl: Help?!?

I think I need some reddit help. I bookmarked the latest comments page on our reddit group, but when I rebooted my laptop that tab is now showing all of the latest comments by @SouthFayetteFan and nobody else. So unless he's the only one posting, I think I'm stuck in some weird reddit vortex where all that is worth reading are posts by our benevolent dictator (who may not be so benevolent if he's managed to make all the other posts fade into oblivion). :rotfl: Help?!?
That would be this link:
https://old.reddit.com/r/DISchurners/comments/
Right now, a bunch of the top comments are @Lain updating the news thread using the “DISchurners” account. If you scroll down there was some discussion going on yesterday or earlier this weekend I think. I like to upvote every comment I’ve read, that way I know where I left off :D

You didn't read the entire thread. If you do you will know why.
Did you delete all your posts? I"m not sure why some were being so hard on you. Congrats on getting approved. I'll be under 5/24 in Feb. It will be kind of funny if I get denied after waiting all these months.

That would be this link:
https://old.reddit.com/r/DISchurners/comments/
Right now, a bunch of the top comments are @Lain updating the news thread using the “DISchurners” account. If you scroll down there was some discussion going on yesterday or earlier this weekend I think. I like to upvote every comment I’ve read, that way I know where I left off :D

Oh ok. It must be because I can't see who is posting, so it just shows your name. That explains it. Thanks. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I'm kind of clueless over there.

Did you delete all your posts? I"m not sure why some were being so hard on you. Congrats on getting approved. I'll be under 5/24 in Feb. It will be kind of funny if I get denied after waiting all these months.
I don’t think anyone meant to be hard or rude towards the OP. There are just some things we want kept to ourselves and not broadcasted for everyone else.

Last edited:
Oh ok. It must be because I can't see who is posting, so it just shows your name. That explains it. Thanks. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I'm kind of clueless over there.
Oooh I think I understand how. People are posting in threads I created. You’re confusing my name tied to the title of the thread vs the username who actually commented.

ie: below you can see the username who commented BELOW the thread title. My name appears to the right of the thread title as the person who created that thread.

So: u/becauseimnew said “Thank you!!” in the Citi AAdvantage thread created by me. Make sense?

Oooh I think I understand how. People are posting in threads I created. You’re confusing my name tied to the title of the thread vs the username who actually commented.

ie: below you can see the username who commented BELOW the thread title. My name appears to the right of the thread title as the person who created that thread.

So: u/becauseimnew said “Thank you!!” in the Citi AAdvantage thread created by me. Make sense?
View attachment 452058

Yep. All I was seeing was your name and "DISchurners" which I didn't realize was Lain. Also there wasn't much movement so I thought there may have been something wrong with my settings. New reddit is tough, and old reddit isn't any easier since it's all new to me. Thank you for explaining.

Yep. All I was seeing was your name and "DISchurners" which I didn't realize was Lain. Also there wasn't much movement so I thought there may have been something wrong with my settings. New reddit is tough, and old reddit isn't any easier since it's all new to me. Thank you for explaining.

I found for me, the best thing to do was just click around and keep clicking around to figure out how to navigate the sites. It wasn't intuitive for me, and I still stumble around, but the more you do it the more it starts to make sense.

A couple of questions for you guys....
1) I just signed up for Verizon today and it looks like I will be getting Disney+ for free for a year but I already bought the 3 years for $149 deal. Will that extend my subscription?
2) Re Amex Offers... I thought I had added the Verizon offer on my credit card but when I looked today, it was gone! Do I have any recourse or am I just out of luck?

I found for me, the best thing to do was just click around and keep clicking around to figure out how to navigate the sites. It wasn't intuitive for me, and I still stumble around, but the more you do it the more it starts to make sense.

That's typically how I learn things online, but for some reason this format is just throwing me (or I thought it was, but it was really the fact that "DISchurners" is an account and I thought I couldn't see anyone's names or posts). I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll get better at it. :)

Question:

Has anyone seen any DPs on young adults applying for the new Green card? DH is wondering if this would be a good card for DD to apply for since she doesn't have any AMEX cards of her own.

That's typically how I learn things online, but for some reason this format is just throwing me (or I thought it was, but it was really the fact that "DISchurners" is an account and I thought I couldn't see anyone's names or posts). I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll get better at it. :)
@Lain likes to use the “DISchurners” account to update the news thread. It helps because then he doesn’t have to talk in 3rd person about his own news. Lol! I just go with the third person, that @SouthFayetteFan is a great guy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter