I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you screw up eggs?!!
It's a nutrient deficiency, they are probably trying to save some $ on their bottom line by scrimping on the supplements or the quality of the feed. That's sad and pathetic. That combined with the other comments about their recent decline in food quality is a telling sign in Target's strategy/business plan in their food division at least.

That’s just how their search works. Just make sure you aren’t buying any promo tickets that have a date restriction. Also - be aware you’re getting WILL CALL tickets and will need to present a credit card with a matching last name to pick them up. They don’t make that clear ANYWHERE until after you’ve picked up the tickets.
thanks for the heads up!

I've definitely seen some from the west coast, but not many from the east coast. Considering I paid $900 for a flight from ORF to HNL 7 years ago, I'd jump at $380 if I was planning a trip for this year!
I'm seeing some jaw dropping deals to Sydney,AU..... AA experts.... booking tips? I don't mind east coast- west,and then to Sydney overnight if I could get a night in at lax to sleep in between..... but I see for 33k AA (!!!!!) I can do that, except no night in between to sleep. If I look at multi city, the price jumps fro 12k+ 40k for the same route...... any ideas or thoughts?

Is Toby Tarley a Havanese? He's beautiful. Enjoy your new addition.
Hello there, fellow Havanese lover.:) Yes.. he is every bit a loving, loyal, funny, sweet, smooshy Havanese through and through. I really forgot how much energy it takes raising a new puppy! Speaking of which...

Congratulations @Haley R - I am so delighted for you! ps... babies and puppies are my thing.;-)

Crazy ME experience. Got the bus all to myself, VIP 😁 but then the bus shut down right outside the airport. The driver got it going again but it wasn't right so he asked for somone coming by to stop and get me from where he'd pulled over. The next bus stopped so I'm back with the peasants. No idea where this bus is going.

I'm glad there wasn't anyone else on the bus to complain about it all though. I can see the thread about it already if there had been.

Booked our flight to California for summer vacation. Woo hoo. Only 1 nonstop to Burbank, we’re on it.
Woke up to book and it’s snowing. ☹

Hah! Exact same here, booked the only nonstop to MCO (Was actually the cheapest of ALL the flights) and its about to snow...

Once I got done booking the flight for DW and myself I went back and moved 10k more points from Chase and booked DD a flight being the ONLY nonstop and cheapest of the day I am somewhat worried it will sell out before the CP arrives Jan/Feb. Funny when booking a minor I had to give them my conf number to prove someone over 18 would be on the flight, it would not find it at first since I JUST made it. LOL.

In the midst of all the general chatter, I think my credit card related post got lost? I am wondering if I could get some feedback on experiences with Citi. I am looking to apply my husband for one of their cards in the next month or two. It is a targeted offer that we got in the mail. Neither of us has any Citi cards yet. He has a credit score of 780. Here is his credit history:

Bank of America BankAmericard - 01/2018
Chase Ink Cash - 03/2018

Chase IHG - 03/2018
Chase Ink Unlimited - 2/2019
American Express Bonvoy Business - 10/19

Any feedback is really appreciated. Thanks!

WOW. that was PAINFUL. just WOW. I expected the SWA release to be a zoo but this was NUTS.I logged on just as they opened, maybe 7:05 am(?) and saw a flight I wanted at around 15k (!!! highway robbery!) called my Dsis and warned her to jump.... she tried (with squalling newborn at her side) and got 1 flight, then they started rising..... every time she got one in her cart, by the time she hit confirm it was repriced. I logged in for her to snag one last flight before she ran out of points (I warned them this was going to happen) and they ended up paying $800 for two seats (!!!!!) :faint: so...... I also had to hastily transfer a chunk of UR to my SWA b/c I was running low.... by the time I grabbed my last seat (on a different flight!) it had jumped from 15 to over 35k per seat within moments.....
That was like the running of the bulls! Now I'm going to hear endless complaints about prices. I'll just have to be fierce and tell them all I tried to prepare them for this.
I hate spring break. I love my family but hate spring break.

I am somewhere between Savannah and Jacksonville, just got up from a very peaceful sleep. Train is a bit late, about an hour, but hopefully we'll catch up a bit.

For long distance Amtrak riders, the food service has changed drastically on many of the Eastern trains. Just a few entrees available now that are heat-and-eat. Some of the pictures I've seen looked really unappealing, yikes. I passed on dinner last night. Breakfast is now continental style and was fine. They had sausage, egg, and cheese English muffins, yogurt, fruit cups, oatmeal, cereal, Kind bars, muffins, and bananas. That's actually probably an improvement over the old breakfast unless you really liked eating pancakes on the train.

Looking forward to stretching my legs at Jacksonville in about an hour. Hoping our DVC room at Poly is ready when I get there - I'd like to get in one more run before the races this weekend and before DW arrives tonight.

I could not love this ANY more and you made my night too. Hello all you lovely Budget Board people. @DeborahU and her Hawaii magic just pulled me back out of lurkdom.:) So nice to see you all again. I've been busy with a new addition to our family. This is Toby Tarley. How is everybody?

What a cutie! Our Havanese is a little older, but with similar coloring. They are SUCH sweet dogs!

I am somewhere between Savannah and Jacksonville, just got up from a very peaceful sleep. Train is a bit late, about an hour, but hopefully we'll catch up a bit.

For long distance Amtrak riders, the food service has changed drastically on many of the Eastern trains. Just a few entrees available now that are heat-and-eat. Some of the pictures I've seen looked really unappealing, yikes. I passed on dinner last night. Breakfast is now continental style and was fine. They had sausage, egg, and cheese English muffins, yogurt, fruit cups, oatmeal, cereal, Kind bars, muffins, and bananas. That's actually probably an improvement over the old breakfast unless you really liked eating pancakes on the train.

Looking forward to stretching my legs at Jacksonville in about an hour. Hoping our DVC room at Poly is ready when I get there - I'd like to get in one more run before the races this weekend and before DW arrives tonight.

Glad you are enjoying the ride. I read a horrible review not too long ago on the Amtrak food. I was hoping it was just one person venting a personal gripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter