I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congratulations @Haley R ! 🎉🎉

I totally knew and was waiting for you to officially announce. You just "sounded" pregnant ☺
Haha thanks. I am horrible at keeping secrets so this just killed me.

Also, let me just tell you how healthy of a dinner I had: half a pizza from blaze pizza, a frosty from Wendy’s, and a burger from McDonald’s. Luckily Dh was willing to drive me to all three lol

@Haley R are you going to find out the gender?

We did since I’m not into surprises but I can see how if you were that would be super fun. With DD I knew early on she was a girl. I always thought we’d have a boy and loved all the little boy clothes and not so much the frilly girly clothes. A few months into our pregnancy and I was dreaming of baby girls and started loving all the girl clothes.

MDW is the deadzone, I didn't know how bad I had it until I started flying out of Detroit with their lovely Delta lounges all over that little airport.
MDW is pretty small, but ORD has quite a few lounges
Got that too--thanks!

Huh, out of all the various Happy businesses and restaurants, we only shop at Home Depot and Ulta and eat at Panera :laughing:
I really don’t shop/eat at any of those places but my mom likes Red Lobster and my SILs Christmas gift every year is a gift card to Sephora. Done and done.
I'm getting Happy Guy also for Disney GC at HD. I was going to do it right away, but maybe I'll hold out for a discount now that you mention it!
So Happy Cards work at HD for other GCs? How about at Bed Bath and Beyond?
I was hinting at it pretty obviously with my cravings, being tired, and doctor appointments lol. We’re going to Orlando tomorrow for a crib and lunch at le cellier
Congrats! 🎉🤱🏼 I think quite a few of us were suspicious. My rule is never ever ask a woman if she’s pregnant until she tells you.

I’ve been waiting since August to share this and finally can!
View attachment 443293
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys :lovestruc
Certainly explains the sleeping til 10 and then taking a nap. I think I could’ve slept 22 hours a day in my first trimester. Fairly positive I fell asleep at my computer at work at least once.
omg same
Thank you! It was so last minute because I took the test the day before our preview (the day we went to wdw). I put a sign in the garage saying “are you ready” for Dh with lightsabers. Then when he got inside there was a sign that said “to be a dad” with the test on the counter and the Star Wars onesie. I literally bought the onesies the day before haha
Here are the pictures I left for Dh
This is the best!

@Haley R are you going to find out the gender?

We did since I’m not into surprises but I can see how if you were that would be super fun. With DD I knew early on she was a girl. I always thought we’d have a boy and loved all the little boy clothes and not so much the frilly girly clothes. A few months into our pregnancy and I was dreaming of baby girls and started loving all the girl clothes.
We are for sure finding out. I’m too much of a planner not to find out lol. I think it’ll be fun to plan the nursery and everything else around the gender. We’re gonna do a gender reveal when we go back for Christmas

the current offer is 25,000 Hyatt points after spending $3000 in the first 3 months, and another 25,000 Hyatt points after spending another $3000 in the next 3 months. So $6000 total spend over 6 months for 50k Hyatt points. There are support links available on DisChurners if you’d like to help someone who has helped you ;)
Will do.

I was ready awhile ago but with miscarriages the doctor said to wait so we did. My cousin announced two weeks ago and they’re due after me. That one hurt a little lol

You’re wise to wait. It’s everyone’s own decision when to announce, but I have seen some announcements as early as 7 weeks which really gives me anxiety. When is your due date in April? Me and DH’s 5th anniversary is April 11- just saying it’s a good day!! :rotfl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter