I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally only look at Dell for laptops but now that I've bought my laptop and mom got her new one using my account I've got dell rewards I need to use. I'm looking at a garmin to replace the fitbit hr I have that doesn't want to sync any more no matter what I do. So annoying considering it's not even 2 years old.

Does the non laptop stuff, like the fitness trackers, ever go on sale or should I just buy when it's convenient for me?
At least look into stacking with a cashback portal.

Big time coupiner too here! I still do CVS and Walgreens. It’s definitely a gateway drug - they’re both chasing that rush for getting something for free or almost. Gosh, I Love both of them.

My parents brought me a red pair from Spain a year ago and I wear them with jeans every Friday to work. They’re unbranded so THANK YOU for posting the name and link. 2 of them will trigger the Amex Amazon offer :).

Rushes off to go look at red....

If you have leftover funds in your onboard account, how do you get them back?
They refund them back to wherever they came from, whether GC or CC. I applied pretty much what I needed and checked the balance on debarkation morning, all charges applied and paid for. A couple months later I was double checking Disney gc balances before I tossed out old cards. Found DCL had refunded money to one of my GCs

Agree @SouthFayetteFan we are super churners! Lol

The motherlode jr. looks great. A bit boxy but it’s not going to be my everyday backpack (I don’t think). Just for travel and I love the organization! Although for those that have it, do you pack a separate smaller backpack for the parks?
I pack a smallish crossbody. I love the motherlode, I like that its boxy for travel because I feel like it holds more, better.

They refund them back to wherever they came from, whether GC or CC. I applied pretty much what I needed and checked the balance on debarkation morning, all charges applied and paid for. A couple months later I was double checking Disney gc balances before I tossed out old cards. Found DCL had refunded money to one of my GCs

I had some unused funds I had loaded and they couldn’t get the refund to go through so sent me a check. That was a nice bonus!

Agree @SouthFayetteFan we are super churners! Lol

I pack a smallish crossbody. I love the motherlode, I like that its boxy for travel because I feel like it holds more, better.

That’s what I have for me and it works great. If DH gets the motherlode I may need to get him an ultralight backpack or packable bag for the parks. He saw mine and said it looks awesome.

That’s what I have for me and it works great. If DH gets the motherlode I may need to get him an ultralight backpack or packable bag for the parks. He saw mine and said it looks awesome.
My DH has started talking about being open to carrying a backpack, I'm like good you carry all of our crap! Lol

But really a lot of times I stick two water bottles in my bag in the morning. Sunscreen stick, 2 cheap ponchos, phone battery, cards/cash, advil for DH (or his feet...), and a fold up bag for things we buy.

Really most would probably not call it small... it's a travelon tour bag.

Does anyone know if the "trick" to rescheduling ADR's to avoid the no-show fee still works? I'm very indecisive about our HS day next week. If the crowds stay somewhat light and we get there at 6 am, I think we'll be ready to leave before our 12:00 HBD ADR, so I also made a Homecomin ADR for lunch while we decide. Not sure if I need to make up my mind now or can wait until day of. TIA!
I just did this a couple weeks ago. I never got charged

Brownies shouldn't have frosting! That's a cake with sprinkles. It's just as bad as the people that ruin perfectly good brownies by putting nuts in them.
Those are good but Swiss Cake Rolls and Nutty Buddys are my kryptonite!
Totally agree, except the nuts part! Love nuts in my brownies. Not a fan of Cosmic Brownies myself though. Now Nutty Bars....
All the food today..... What was up? Brownies MUST have walnuts in them to be brownies! No to cosmic brownies. They make them with nuts as well! 437044

Pop tarts - I didn't see anyone name the best one - Chocolate Fudge. Never ate them as breakfast but a snack. You can probably see a chocolate theme here!

Uncrustables - I was the cheap parent and made PB&J sandwiches and made the kids eat the crust. Never had uncrustables here.

All the food today..... What was up? Brownies MUST have walnuts in them to be brownies! No to cosmic brownies. They make them with nuts as well! View attachment 437044

Pop tarts - I didn't see anyone name the best one - Chocolate Fudge. Never ate them as breakfast but a snack. You can probably see a chocolate theme here!

Uncrustables - I was the cheap parent and made PB&J sandwiches and made the kids eat the crust. Never had uncrustables here.
Blech I disagree with both of those things. Nuts in brownies is a big no no. The chocolate fudge pop tarts are disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter