I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents' flight landed on time. It was so great to see them! I feel like I have to share this because I'm pretty excited and forgot to share earlier. My mom isn't a theme park person AT ALL. My parents took me to MK twice as a kid, but we didn't do it any justice. We spent one day there and didn't stay on site. I've been telling her for awhile that I think she would really enjoy Epcot and now that we live down here she should go. She told me after getting off the plane that she's interested in going this weekend for her birthday!

I need to look with her and see if there are any restaurants that interest her and my parents would need to buy a one day ticket. I had already made an ADR at Homecomin' thinking maybe she would like DS, but now I need to think about Epcot. She isn't a big rides person, but I think she would really like Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land.
I'd start with Mission Space Orange... :lmao:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

You’re so mean. Poor @Haley R ’s Mom. :crazy2:
I still remember my senior trip to Universal and we did the Forbidden Journey ride. She was so nervous because they have so many motion sickness signs in that que. She was so sick afterwards lol. There's that puking pastilles statue in the store and she stood next to it and acted like she was throwing up. She was a trooper
Well - time to stand in my truth... I can't even handle Mission Space Orange... Never done it, but Green does a number to me!!

(I'm fairly certain @Haley R knows that was a joke)...I hope... [B]@Haley R - THAT WAS A JOKE!! Don't do it!![/B]

View attachment 427434
I knew it was a joke lol. I love Orange, but I'm not sure my mom could even do Green

Okay I'm FOR SURE convincing them to go this weekend. I just looked at resorts with the AP discount for Friday night and YC is $291! WHAT?! I just got done telling them how it's normally $400-500.

AKL is $254! (for comparison, POR is $216 so those are pretty darn close in price). Dang, going in August is fantastic lol

Ok @SouthFayetteFan am I at 10 posts yet?! 🤣 my last one locked me up for 30 minutes before I could post again. Thanks for digging for those experiences with shipping US CCs to foreign temp addresses - it gives me hope! I wonder if I would need to do the app over be phone then? Or just call in afterwards? I’m also not seeing any advice for applying, or is that what you’ll PM me about? Thank you!

Well - time to stand in my truth... I can't even handle Mission Space Orange... Never done it, but Green does a number to me!!

(I'm fairly certain @Haley R knows that was a joke)...I hope... [B]@Haley R - THAT WAS A JOKE!! Don't do it!![/B]

giphy.gif
I took a dramamine and still felt sick on Mission Space Orange. I was the pilot and I pushed 0 buttons. My whole crew would have went down. I just kept staring straight like the voice repeatedly said in line "not to disorient myself." NEVER again (green or orange). I also avoid Star Tours. That got me back in 2016.

Ok @SouthFayetteFan am I at 10 posts yet?! 🤣 my last one locked me up for 30 minutes before I could post again. Thanks for digging for those experiences with shipping US CCs to foreign temp addresses - it gives me hope! I wonder if I would need to do the app over be phone then? Or just call in afterwards? I’m also not seeing any advice for applying, or is that what you’ll PM me about? Thank you!
Oh wow - lol! I guess the DIS really cracks down on new posters hahaha!

I'm not sure on the address question. I think your best bet is probably to get it approved and then call in. Then you could ask for expedited shipping and explain the situation. I would not want to do a CIP app over the phone personally...

Okay I'm FOR SURE convincing them to go this weekend. I just looked at resorts with the AP discount for Friday night and YC is $291! WHAT?! I just got done telling them how it's normally $400-500.

AKL is $254! (for comparison, POR is $216 so those are pretty darn close in price). Dang, going in August is fantastic lol
More Disney gift cards? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter