I just got my operation military pride members info

Our Brownie Troop did a food drive for the local food pantry at Thanksgiving and then a toy drive for toys for tots at Christmas. I talked to both my co-leaders today and we decided to adopt 2 females. We thought it would be fun to get them candles, stationary and other girly things :)

Originally posted by Meriweather
We might have the same guy!!
DH has the info at work. I'll have to check.

I just got the same guy, too. It says he is requesting on behalf of 6 other people in his unit - but I know I've seen SEVERAL people say they got this guy, just on the boards alone. I have a feeling this guy is going to be able to "Blow Pop" his way outta the desert!! :eek: I'm guessing that they give out the names to several people, figuring that not everyone will legitimately send something in.

Originally posted by CookieGVB
I just got the same guy, too. It says he is requesting on behalf of 6 other people in his unit - but I know I've seen SEVERAL people say they got this guy, just on the boards alone. I have a feeling this guy is going to be able to "Blow Pop" his way outta the desert!! :eek: I'm guessing that they give out the names to several people, figuring that not everyone will legitimately send something in.

Yep it is the same guy.........
Well, the doggies will have lots of booties and Kong toys :)
And DH got big Costco packs of blow pops...think we'll save one for in a couple of months.

Well I just got back from shopping for my 2 guys. I wanted to get everything I came across, lol. I got them each a magazine some sweets, condiments etc. Looks like one of mine is a navy guy on the USS Boxer and the other one I think is Navy too but its hard to for me to too. They do have the same zip. One neat treat to send that I found is the miniture M&M's then come in a plastic container and then its wrapped too, would be hard for candy to melt and seep out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter