I got my outlet personlized shirts yesterday

Unfortunately, the shirts that many of us had made a few months ago with the wedding Mickey and Minnie and our own text are not available anymore. I was really annoyed too (even though I already ordered some) because I was planning on ordering a few more once I knew more details about our wedding. It really stinks because that was one of the BEST thing they had on Disney Shopping for us brides and they were at such a good price lately! I'll keep looking around and see if I can find if they have popped up anywhere else. Good Luck!

I was browsing around on that site, and while I didn't find the Mickey & Minnie wedding graphic, I think they have a lot of cute options, including Mickey & Minnie kissing, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Cinderella's coach, etc.

rescuerangers said:
I was browsing around on that site, and while I didn't find the Mickey & Minnie wedding graphic, I think they have a lot of cute options, including Mickey & Minnie kissing, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Cinderella's coach, etc.
Minnie and Mickey! That sounds adorable. I was overwhelmed by all the options when I couldn't find wedding stuff and didn't think to search the pair out! Great tip! :thumbsup2
I have been watching the t-shirts for awhile and hoping they will go on sale, but they seem to be an exclusion in every site-wide sale they have. I know others have said they got them on sale . . . was it a secret/special personalization sale only? :confused3 I would hate to order them now and find them on sale next week! :confused3

I feel silly, but I can't find Mickey and Minnie kissing on the t-shirt site. I have tried a number of key word searches, but can get any Disney couples. Where should I be looking? Can you suggest any search terms?

Well they were marked to 9.99 I think. And I used a promotional code (i think 20%) and it knocked off 2 dollars. Do i got mine for 7.99. It was well worth it. I know that some people called Disneyshopping and got theirs that way. The are a great keepsake- we love ours! Maybe give them a call and see what they say.

Maggimus said:
Well they were marked to 9.99 I think. And I used a promotional code (i think 20%) and it knocked off 2 dollars. Do i got mine for 7.99. It was well worth it. I know that some people called Disneyshopping and got theirs that way. The are a great keepsake- we love ours! Maybe give them a call and see what they say.
Thanks for the tips! I would love to get the t-shirts at $7.99, but $9.99 would be excellent, too! I think calling them is the best idea! :thumbsup2
Thanks! :wave2:

Wow, thats too bad you can't get the T-shirts anymore. I was fortunate to get tham at 7.99 too a while back. I only bought them for the parents because I know my wedding party won't where micky and Minnie wedding shirts.

Here is an alternative suggestion....... I bought jean jackets for the girls in my wedding instead of the shirt, they will personalize it on the front but there is enough room on the back to get additional personalization. I just got them yesterday and they are great! I got Tinkerbell for the girls, good quality and and Tinkerbell is on the back(all enbroidered) no decals. For my Flower girl I got the princesses and Dash for my ring Bearer. I didn't get any for the guys but they had just plain Mickey.

The adults cost me $19 and the kids were $15( it was during a sale 2 weeks ago, I don't know how much they are now). It was well worth it.

I plan on adding the embroidered letter stickers on the back to say, MOH, bridesmaid..etc That way they can just rip them off after the wedding. I located the stickers at Michael's Craft.

Yes, I bought them the week before Thanksgiving. THey had a sale on anything that was personalized 30%off plus they were already marked down. I think I saw them the other day still available but I am not sure of the price. THey are really nice, I can't wait to give them out!

happylalagirl said:
Malibelle - did you find those on the disneyshopping site???

Malibelle said:
Wow, thats too bad you can't get the T-shirts anymore. I was fortunate to get tham at 7.99 too a while back. I only bought them for the parents because I know my wedding party won't where micky and Minnie wedding shirts.

Here is an alternative suggestion....... I bought jean jackets for the girls in my wedding instead of the shirt, they will personalize it on the front but there is enough room on the back to get additional personalization. I just got them yesterday and they are great! I got Tinkerbell for the girls, good quality and and Tinkerbell is on the back(all enbroidered) no decals. For my Flower girl I got the princesses and Dash for my ring Bearer. I didn't get any for the guys but they had just plain Mickey.

The adults cost me $19 and the kids were $15( it was during a sale 2 weeks ago, I don't know how much they are now). It was well worth it.

I plan on adding the embroidered letter stickers on the back to say, MOH, bridesmaid..etc That way they can just rip them off after the wedding. I located the stickers at Michael's Craft.
Great idea! I never thought of a jacket. Wow! If it wasn't for y'all I don't think the wedding planning would be as fun as it is! :woohoo:

I love the idea of the stickers- I wanted to get matching track suits for the bridal party and put their names on them and maybe I will now do the bridesmaid stickers so they can take them off later. We are all going to MK for a day complete with lunch at CRT! :yay: I thought the tracksuits and such would be really cute for pictures!

I keep missing the personalization sales!!!! Maybe I am looking in the wrong place?!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter