I got my outlet personlized shirts yesterday

Ok, sorry it took me so long!!!

Here are 3 of mine :) :)

ecbec254.jpg

ecbec240.jpg

ecbec21b.jpg

So there are absolutely no larger sizes beyond a large? This really stinks.. looks like my dad wont be getting one- lol

Maggimus said:
So there are absolutely no larger sizes beyond a large? This really stinks.. looks like my dad wont be getting one- lol

My fiance ordered an XXL. :)

My fiance normally wears an XXL or an XL depending on the brand of shirt, and I ordered him a L. The sizes run really big, and it's only slightly snug on him, but we're both losing weight so it should be good by July. (The shirts are long, so they don't just get wider with size.) It's just a little tight around his tummy, so if your father doesn't have a large tummy a large should work for him.

Just an FYI: We also ordered the bobble head shirts because they were only $4.99 and I got him an XL and it's a little big.

I just got my order in (my re-order order) and I think they finally got it right...

FYI- On the website they say that you can only get a SMALL or LARGE ... And i called Disney Shopping (which is in UTAH and they dont know very much abotu DISNEY what-so-ever..)... and one person would tell me that all you can get is a small and large, others would tell me that you can get all sizes, and it would go back and forth.

I learned that you must place your order first, with the wrong sizes online... and then call them with the order number and they will copy and paste your wordage again on a new order form and change the sizes. It took forever but it is finally done (hopefully with very few mistakes- or ill end up like some of you and getting a free shirt out of the deal :scratchin

But those of you who order and want sizes OTHER THAN a Small or Large- just place the order and call them 1-800-328-0368 and get them to change it (they wont take the complete order over the phone- those orders on those Create your own shirts must be placed online).

Thanks everyone for showing your pics! Cant wait to get my 6 shirts in. If they look great ill be ordering more

Please everyone get your pictures made in your shirts and post them once you get back from your trip! Im sure everyone will look stunning... :cloud9:

Thanks so much for posting this thread... I was wondering where I could get the wedding shirts... I ordered mine yesterday after reading this. They are going to be so cute. I can't wait to get them...

Help!! I cant find the Disney wedding (personalized) shirts on teh DIsneyshopping page anymore... where did they go? We want to order them for our wedding in Dec.... aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Please help!!! :confused3

Uh, Happylalagirl, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that in the future, you can search for product #83025M and it should pop right up for ya.

The bad news is that right now it says that the product is unavailable. Sorry! I assume they're just out for now and will restock soon. Maybe you can call the number they mentioned in the previous posts and get more information?

So sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Now when you search for that product number it says it can't find it in the system.... :guilty: So sad.... :sad2: And I had so hoped to get those. I should have gotten them when this thread started... ugh... :sad2:

Dont give up... Call disney shopping and pretend you know nothing of it and try to place an order. They overrode the computer and let me get sizes that they werent selling on the computer.

Thanks M - I'll give it a try after the weekend. My honey is taking me to Cape Cod for the weekend. He has to work for part of the day on Sat. but since the company is paying for him to travel, he asked me to come. It's been a tough week and we could use the break. So, I will hope for a change when I get back on the Disney site, and if not, I'll give them a call and try to order them that way. Thanks.

Di :sunny:

OK - so I've seen the personalized t-shirts but you can't write what you want on them... anyone know of any other place to get wedding personalized tees with Mickey and Minnie on them? Or where you can get the iron on transfers to creat with your computer/printer? Thanks.

Diane :teeth:

What do you want to write on them that you can't? They do have a limit on characters per line, and they do have a policy where you have to write out WDW. I dont know if there are other limitations...

Maggimus said:
What do you want to write on them that you can't? They do have a limit on characters per line, and they do have a policy where you have to write out WDW. I dont know if there are other limitations...

I didn't see where you could write your own messages... I only saw the pre-printed ones you can choose from... they don't have the original wedding t-shirts anymore.... :guilty:

I love the T-Shirts - I would love to get some for my wedding. I can't find any links on the suggested website. Anyone else out there know of anywhere???

I love the shirts too! I wanted to get them printed for the wedding party too...They are good sports thank goodness! You know how some people are too cool to wear mickey shirts :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter