I am struggling..medical issue. Surgery over pg. 3

I'm so sorry. My sister struggled for many years with endometriosis and finally got a hysterectomy. I hope you get some relief soon.

Keep welcoming in all the positivity you can. Couldn't hurt to try crowding out anything negative and see if that convinces it to move right on by.

Prayers for recovery, comfort and a peaceful heart and mind.

Sorry you are going through this still. It’s exhausting to not have this be done and over with. Vent away here. Praying that they get it all this time and that the new year is happy and healthy.

I’m sorry Tina. That combination of stress, worry, frustration AND physical pain is exhausting. Praying for you to have peace and a true final fix to this.

I'm sorry to be dumping here. I just need it out of my brain and heart.

I'm struggling trying to stay positive and resilient. Frankly, I'm feeling heart broken and scared. I have been pretty sick for almost a year and have tried off and on to pursue what the heck was going on but would be told everything is okay and I'd go about my day thinking just must be me.

Finally I hit a wall of pain and sickness and exhaustion and I spoke up at my annual women's exam. She took some blood word and was quite surprised to see I had enough estrogen flowing for two ovaries, which is surprising when I have none. Off to get a CT scan done and I have large pelvic mass growing and likely more endometriosis growing as result of the free flowing estrogen from the mass. I am just a hot mess of emotion right now. This will be the 5th surgery in 4 years for all this mess. I wake up every time from surgery in tears wanting it to be the last time and being told it would be the last time. It never is. And now we have big fear the mass is likely more than just weird leftover ovary but possibly developing into more. Just lot to process and trying to say oh it's fine. It's always fine, right...

Maybe send up prayer or good thoughts. We can use it.
Oh you will have daily prayers here, :hug:

I'm so sorry you are still dealing with this. I'm praying for a best case scenario and a quick recovery!

Hi Tina
I'm so sorry this has been an ongoing issue. The hormones certainly can make you feel a mess even when all else is as it should be. Lean on us, we will be here to listen and support you.

Tina, I will say a prayer for you.

I saw my doctor today about breast pain, hoping she would say it is nothing, and instead I’m getting a diagnostic ultrasound and mammogram as soon as I can get it scheduled. No one (2 doctors or myself), can feel any lumps, which is good. I’m a hot mess tonight, trying to keep it together. She said I’m probably fine and it could be scar tissue from a lumpectomy I had years ago (benign). I’m hoping that is what it is, because I’m terrified of death.

Hi all
Made it through surgery.early Thursday. More incision and scars. Took out ovarian remnant, more endometriosis, more adhesions and cysts on side where had no ovary. Home and in pain but at least healing now. Have wait for pathology reports. Thank you all for good thoughts and prayers and well wishes

Hi all
Made it through surgery.early Thursday. More incision and scars. Took out ovarian remnant, more endometriosis, more adhesions and cysts on side where had no ovary. Home and in pain but at least healing now. Have wait for pathology reports. Thank you all for good thoughts and prayers and well wishes
glad to hear you are home

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery, surrounded by love and support

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery, Tina. Hopefully this time will be the last time you have to go through all of this~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter