I am struggling..medical issue. Surgery over pg. 3

Hi ya'll,

Thank you for asking how I'm doing. January was challenging with infection setting up in the incision. In and out of the hospital and almost three weeks of antibiotics at 2000mg a day and I'm finally on the road to better. I don't go far or fast yet but I can at least go some.

Funny is I don't remember posting anything about surgery being over. The first few days were a blur! Results were good and surgery was more than anticipated. I had the portion of ovarian remnant removed, an ovarian cyst growing on it, and some other spots endometriosis. Now back to getting through menopause again. Wish my husband luck!

Hi ya'll,

Thank you for asking how I'm doing. January was challenging with infection setting up in the incision. In and out of the hospital and almost three weeks of antibiotics at 2000mg a day and I'm finally on the road to better. I don't go far or fast yet but I can at least go some.

Funny is I don't remember posting anything about surgery being over. The first few days were a blur! Results were good and surgery was more than anticipated. I had the portion of ovarian remnant removed, an ovarian cyst growing on it, and some other spots endometriosis. Now back to getting through menopause again. Wish my husband luck!

Happy to hear things are on the upswing! I'm sure your husband is too happy about that to notice anything else -- besides he's tough and will handle it!

Hi ya'll,

I am so glad you’re on the mend. I wouldn’t spend too much time worrying about menopause. You’ve been through so much already I’m sure it will be a walk in the park. I know after dealing with the chronic pain and emotional upheaval of endometriosis for years (decades) menopause hasn’t been nearly as bad as I expected. Or maybe I just got lucky. But I wish the same for you. You’re due.

Last edited:
Hi ya'll,

Good to hearing from you again, Tina. My continued best for you and Matt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter