I am having twins!!!!

I Luv Disney Cruise

DIS Veteran & DVC Owner
I had my first ultrasound done and I am having twins!

We went to the doctor and had a ultrasound done today. I am currently 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant and we are having twins! That is right you heard me twins! Looks like they might be fraternal not sure yet. When she would move the ultrasound probe sometimes it looked like there were two sacs and sometimes it looked like one sac. We saw two heart beats! Although one baby's heart beat wasn't as strong, but of course we are so early in the game it could be nothing to be worried about.

I go back on April 17th for another sonogram and then we will know a lot more details.

How exciting for you!!!
Congratulations
Congratulations

(Had to say it twice!);)

Congratulations!!! I have twins too!! Of course, they are 9 now. They are fraternal twin boys. I do remember when I had my ultrasound and found out. My legs didn't stop shaking for a week. You will love it! Remember two to love and two to hug!!

Debbie

I was shaking by the time we were done with the sonogram and I still am as I am typing. I am scared, happy, nervous, excited all at the same time.

With me having a miscarriage this past December ('02) I am scared about carrying twins full term and they be healthy. I know I need to stop worrying.

I know what you are going through. I had an ultrasound real early and they said that I would probably lose one with the twin to twin transfusion (something like that). So my first three months every time I had a twing I was freaking out. They also said I would deliver early (my due date was Sept. 3). I thought I would go in July. But guess what?? I went Sept. 8 (overdue) with two healthy guys. They weighed 7 '8 and 8'5. I was quite huge. Its alot of work but you will love it. They argue like you can't believe but when one is gone for a while they other one doesn't know what to do!!!

I have twin daughters. Eventually someone will say to you, "Twins! That's double trouble!" When they do, just smile back and say "Oh no! It's twice as nice!"

Enjoy your bundles of love!:bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations squared!! We have fraternal girls who will turn 6 while we are at the Poly 2 days prior to boarding for our very 1st cruise. If these are your first kids remember that when people say it must be sooooo hard with twins, tell them you have no point of reference! Love sqaured is still love. Good Luck!

Mike and Rona

PS. Make sure you contact a local chapter of Mothers of Multiples. They will be a great resource for you. We promise.:) :)

I have younger twin brothers and I never agreed with the twice the trouble comment. They were always so good together and entertained each other~~never bored. They have such a bond, even now that they're older.

Congratulations!!!

What wonderful news! Don't worry God will take care of you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I too have 9yr old fraternal boys and second the advice to contact a Mother's of Twins support group in your area as soon as possible. I joined after my twins were born but wished I had gone while pregnant. Good luck!

We have boy/girl twins that are 8 1/2 yrs. Best thing that ever happened to us!!!! Follow the Doctor's orders and you'll be fine!!

Congrats on your news! Very happy for you, and your family. I am a twin, now 42 y/o. My sister and I are IMHO the luckiest two people on earth. Having a twin sibling is the greatest! And no matter how hard the pregnancy, do what the doc tells you to do. The rewards just keep coming x2.;)
Please give us an update when you have your nest ultrasound.
Twinave:) :) :)

Well, since you cannot drink on our 5/17 cruise...I will take it upon myself to have TWO tropical drinks in honor of your twins!!!!

Best of luck!!!

MJ

Congtatulations! I have 9 year old boy/girl twins. I consider them the greatest gift ever!

Congratulations!
FYI - I specialize in Prenatal/Postpartum and Labor Massage in Clearwater. I have worked mainly within OB/CNM practices during the past 12 years and have assisted with more than 250 sets of parents during labor. If you are interested - email me privately and I would be happy to support you throughout this amazing process.
With Kind Regards,
Dawn Hope

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter