"I almost peed my pants.. and fell out!" March 2015 TR

what a cranky CM!!! No No.. Not allowed! i have vowed this trip IF i come across ANY cranky CM's i will report them on the spot.. last time was horrible.

IF i see them in November i will pick it up for you!!!

Otherwise a morning pool days sounds amazing!!! you needed the relaxation before you hit the crowds!!!

Day Nine- Last Park Day

She then proceeds to tell me that they have pulled all the Chip mugs off the shelves because they were recalled!! OH OKAY! So that explains it! I thanked her for telling me the truth and not giving me the run around like I had the last few days. I paid for my purchases and we left.

Hi there,

We saw the Chip mug at the Studios two weeks ago. I wish I had known. I would have been more than happy to pick one up for you. :( We'll be back in September. Can I get you one then?

Looks like a good time at the pool. That's unfortunate about the CMs and the chip mug.

Casey's is always busy I've never gone there and not seem it busy.

A day at the pool sounds heavenly right about now lol. Sorry about the cranky CM!!

Love that you got an hour at the pool.

That is unacceptable wtih the crabby Cast Member at Bonjour. There was no reason they could not have told you the reason. This especially makes me mad when I asked the CM greeter at the door to Bonjour and she told me without hesitation and even that they hoped to have them back in July. Casey, would you like me to pick one up for you if they have them when I am there?

I'm not a fan of Casey's, but I can imagine how crowded it was with the parade starting soon.

I'm going to guess you are off to BOG for your dinner reservation.

Nice way to spend your last day - pool and MK. :thumbsup2 Too bad about the crowds. Wonder why they would recall a mug? :confused3

That sounds like a nice relaxing afternoon at the pool. I really should try to do that more often but I have a hard time not being in a park.

I'm so sorry you got such a run around from the one CM. I don't get why they can't just tell you the truth. So what if they were recalled.

Casey's is always crowded like that especially around parade time!

I had a hard time doing it too! Hence why we tried to use 8 park days on a 7 day hopper! LOL I thought we'd be at the pool more but I just couldn't do it.

I was so frustrated. I wish they just told me from the beginning.

what a cranky CM!!! No No.. Not allowed! i have vowed this trip IF i come across ANY cranky CM's i will report them on the spot.. last time was horrible.

IF i see them in November i will pick it up for you!!!

Otherwise a morning pool days sounds amazing!!! you needed the relaxation before you hit the crowds!!!

I should have reported her, and spoken to someone higher up but I was just so upset at the moment that I couldn't even think to do it. I was just pissed they literally made me run all over the place when they could have just told me the truth.

Thanks Mo!

Hi there,

We saw the Chip mug at the Studios two weeks ago. I wish I had known. I would have been more than happy to pick one up for you. :( We'll be back in September. Can I get you one then?

Hi There. That is very sweet of you. I don't think you need to though, as many others have offered.

Looks like a good time at the pool. That's unfortunate about the CMs and the chip mug.

Casey's is always busy I've never gone there and not seem it busy.

It was a great time at the pool and a nice little break. As you will see, I am happy we took that little break!!

A day at the pool sounds heavenly right about now lol. Sorry about the cranky CM!!

Right?! I'd love to be at the pool right now!!

Love that you got an hour at the pool.

That is unacceptable wtih the crabby Cast Member at Bonjour. There was no reason they could not have told you the reason. This especially makes me mad when I asked the CM greeter at the door to Bonjour and she told me without hesitation and even that they hoped to have them back in July. Casey, would you like me to pick one up for you if they have them when I am there?

I'm not a fan of Casey's, but I can imagine how crowded it was with the parade starting soon.

I'm going to guess you are off to BOG for your dinner reservation.

Yes, it was a much needed break!

She was insane! I was so upset. Poor Sken didn't know what to do with himself! Thank you for offering. I might see if they are online and if not I might take you up on the offer as you seem to be the first returning back. Not that I HAVE to have the mug.. but at this point I feel like I should after all the work I went through HAHA.

I'm sorry, but you guessed wrong. Something else I was really looking forward to!

YOu would think they would just tell you that to begin with. DId they say why they recalled them?

You would think that! I wouldn't have been so upset if they did that!!! They said it was a defect with the design.

Nice way to spend your last day - pool and MK. :thumbsup2 Too bad about the crowds. Wonder why they would recall a mug? :confused3

I forget the exact wording but it had something to do with the design. My guess is they are reworking it and then putting it out again?

TGIF!!!! I have some stuff to get done at work today, but should I get in a good spot, I will begin the updates on the rest or the night. Between pictures and stories of our last night I'm thinking it will be at least 2 if not 3 updates. If I don't get back today, I hope you all have a nice weekend!!!

I have to admire your taking an afternoon pool break on your last day. Normally it's a go go go day, but good on you for actually remembering it's still a vacation.

Soon we were on the bus and heading to the only place you should spend your last day in Disney!!

But yup, that's the truth!

So yeah, I don't get the attitude from the CM. I try not to judge, but this seemed like such an easy out to simply say they were all recalled. No need to be nasty. I don't get it. I do wish you luck in your continued quest though. I just had a quick look at DisneyStore, and yup, sold out. Sounds like a popular item.

Day Nine- Last Park Day
Part Four

So when I left off, we were heading to our final reservation of the trip. This was one I was really looking forward to! We walked over and took our spot in line for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party! We were lead in and we were sat in the front row!! There was a bit of space for people to come up who were seated at the back, but other than that we were in the front!

***WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD AHEAD!***

We sat down at our table, and this was the view looking to the left towards Main Street/ The Hub.

This was our view of the Castle!

We grabbed desserts and drinks, and ate and took in the scenes. After about 15/20 minutes we heard the MSEP. You can't really see it from here, but you can hear the music. Sken got annoyed with the music after not very long. I think it wouldn't have been bad if you could actually see the parade going on. When that was over and we were getting full, it was time for Celebrate the Magic to start!!

There were some kids who came to stand on the rail, but we could see right over them. After a little bit their grandparents come to stand behind them and the front row all kind of sighed, and they got the hint and brought their chairs up to where we were and some people sat in the front so we could see everything!

When Celebrate the Magic was over, Sken expressed that this was his favorite part. He loved how they were able to get the pictures and videos onto the castle, and how it was so perfectly fitting.

I also got these two videos while we were sitting there:

We had a very short wait and then the moment everyone waits for that late at night at Magic Kingdom..Wishes!!

You got some great pictures!! How were the desserts? Must be so nice to actually get to SIT during Wishes and relax with sweets!

We've not done the dessert party. I keep thinking of it and then deciding against it. I just don't want to end up in the front row and then having people stand in front of me.

That parade music can be a bit annoying (although I love that parade). You got great pictures and video...love that show.

Day Nine- Last Park Day
Part Five

Soon it was time for Wishes and I was slunk back into my own little slice of Heaven on Earth. There are really no words needed, just the pictures.

Continued next post...

Day Nine- Last Park Day
Part Six

Wishes Continued. I am trying to not post duplicate pictures.

Soon it was time for the finale. If you would like.. Here is a video of the last two minutes of Wishes. It does turn at the end, but you can still see everything.

After Wishes was over we hung out a bit and waited for the crowds to die down a bit. While we were waiting we asked another couple that was sitting next to us if they could take our picture.

(I need to crop these because they make it look like I am expecting. )

We tried looking around to see where the crowds were heading and also looking at the ride wait times on MDE. MK was open until 3am this day.. although I knew we wouldn't make it that long. It looked like people were poring into Tomorrowland so we decided to head over to HM and see what the wait was.

Looks like a great time at the dessert party. I have always wanted to do that but I don't know now that they have raised the prices. Love all of your wishes pictures.

Terrific Wishes photos. It truly is my favorite show and I get teary-eyed just looking at pictures of it.

Cute picture of you and Sken after the fireworks were over.

I have to admire your taking an afternoon pool break on your last day. Normally it's a go go go day, but good on you for actually remembering it's still a vacation.

But yup, that's the truth!

So yeah, I don't get the attitude from the CM. I try not to judge, but this seemed like such an easy out to simply say they were all recalled. No need to be nasty. I don't get it. I do wish you luck in your continued quest though. I just had a quick look at DisneyStore, and yup, sold out. Sounds like a popular item.

Thanks! It was VERY hard to do.. But I knew that we were going to be out very late so it was a much needed break!

It really was so simple and I'm not sure why they didn't just say it? maybe they didn't know.. but the attitude was so not needed.

You got some great pictures!! How were the desserts? Must be so nice to actually get to SIT during Wishes and relax with sweets!

Thank you!

The desserts were very tasty!! We both got seconds and thirds on some of them. We also only split a hotdog for dinner so we were hungry. The sitting to enjoy it was amazing!!

We've not done the dessert party. I keep thinking of it and then deciding against it. I just don't want to end up in the front row and then having people stand in front of me.

That parade music can be a bit annoying (although I love that parade). You got great pictures and video...love that show.

I have heard of people standing, and that would be stinky.. but luckily we got stuck with a great group. The people were so respective of us sitting and they sat/knelled so it was great.

I love the parade too! It was hard to see though but I was okay with missing it.

Looks like a great time at the dessert party. I have always wanted to do that but I don't know now that they have raised the prices. Love all of your wishes pictures.

It was so awesome! We had a great crowd and a great menu with good CMs. I don't know if I will do it again with the higher price.. I think they might be adding different drinks? So I might do it if they are good enough, or for a special occasion.

I loved the dessert party when I did it last year! Was your table right by a pole? Because it looks awful close to where I was seated.

Beautiful pictures from CTM and Wishes!

Terrific Wishes photos. It truly is my favorite show and I get teary-eyed just looking at pictures of it.

Cute picture of you and Sken after the fireworks were over.

Thanks Kathy! I am sitting here at working wishing I could watch the video with the volume up!! Maybe when I get home tonight I will LOL.

Thanks!

I loved the dessert party when I did it last year! Was your table right by a pole? Because it looks awful close to where I was seated.

Beautiful pictures from CTM and Wishes!

Not quite, we had the middle table. So that first picture looking towards Main Street.. That was the table next to us. There was one table to our left and I think two to our right. But it was the front row.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter