"I almost peed my pants.. and fell out!" March 2015 TR

We had that happen with my second visitor at Disney earlier this month with the red Mickey. It was quickly taken care of so it was A-Okay.

Great photopass pictures..

I've never seen them ask people to split up at the Movie Ride, but nice of you to agree. I cried too when I saw Robin Williams.

I'm so glad you enjoy Rock & Roll. Me, not so much.

We've not done Indiana Jones since 2008 (I keep hearing rumors it is going to close).

I asked about the Chip mugs and they were recalled. They hope to have them back by July or August.

I definitely love the idea of using the last day to pick up on those must does that were missed. Good plan!!

HAHAHA, I didn't know Move Ride had singer rider. :laughing:

Wow...that must have been a bit stressful showing up and having your MB's not work at the park entrance...good thing it wasn't too hard to sort out!!! A fun morning so far...curious to see what's next!

It was stressful! Once I realized what I did it was pretty funny, but we were nervous at first. Although we would have just gone to DTD and sat by the pool all day if we couldn't get in lol.

#1 i hate reading last days.. i jut despise it. :(

i would have been freaking out too if Mickey turned red!!! Holy Cow I would have thought Did i do something wrong am i being banned? UGH that's terrible. BUT so GLAD it was rectified! PHEW!!!
YAY for cowboy.. But was Sken sitting right in front of you? I hope you were at least able to sit near each other!!!
Yep i cry too with Robin Williams.. It still breaks my heart...

OMG!!!! THIS is the stitch we came home with!!! I called the midgets in to see this! they all were overjoyed you thought of them.. ME TOO!!! SO AWESOME!!!!!!

Hummm Still no Chip.. I think Kathy said they were recalled? If they have them in November want me to grab one??

I'm hating writing about our last day!! Once I finish this I have no trip to plan either...:sad: I'm going to have to do something about it!!

Yes he was sitting right in front of me. We were sat in the back where the have a big space for a wheelchair or EVC. It was still awkward though.. Oh well!

I thought it might be the one!! He is HUGE! I was like "OMG Sken I HAVE to take a picture with this Stitch for Mo and the littles!! Glad they liked it!

More on Chip to come.... (I MIGHT just have to take you up on that offer..)

Looks like a fun day so far despite the red mickeys glad you got that sorted out quickly.

Animation academy is one of my favorite things! Good job drawing Dug.

It was! We felt really good about it. Dug was fun to draw!

We had that happen with my second visitor at Disney earlier this month with the red Mickey. It was quickly taken care of so it was A-Okay.

Great photopass pictures..

I've never seen them ask people to split up at the Movie Ride, but nice of you to agree. I cried too when I saw Robin Williams.

I'm so glad you enjoy Rock & Roll. Me, not so much.

We've not done Indiana Jones since 2008 (I keep hearing rumors it is going to close).

I asked about the Chip mugs and they were recalled. They hope to have them back by July or August.

That's good that you were able to take care of it quick too! I was just glad that we didn't have to buy one day hoppers at full price! We wouldn't have done it if so.

It was weird for us to split.. But we had some much left to do that we didn't want to wait.

I heard it was going to close too!! Not yet though. Sken really enjoyed it.

Haha Kathy your giving away my ending!!!! LOL. More on my Chip debacle to come.

Haha I was so silly for forgetting! I knew that we might not go everyday so I didn't get tickets for each day that we were there. I just forgot!

I definitely love the idea of using the last day to pick up on those must does that were missed. Good plan!!

HAHAHA, I didn't know Move Ride had singer rider. :laughing:

We did a pretty good job too! Haha Single rider!:rotfl: YUP!

Hope you all had a great weekend!! My boss is off all this week so I am going to be doing some updating! I am going to try to keep it spaced out though. Work will be getting super crazy soon so I want to try to knock out a bit!

I'm hating writing about our last day!! Once I finish this I have no trip to plan either...:sad: I'm going to have to do something about it!!

What?!?!? NOTHING?!?!? oh no no no this won't do...

Yes he was sitting right in front of me. We were sat in the back where the have a big space for a wheelchair or EVC. It was still awkward though.. Oh well!

Well at least you were close! yeah it is a little awkward sitting by yourself. We are 5 so either Tom or I sometimes have to sit by ourselves..

I thought it might be the one!! He is HUGE! I was like "OMG Sken I HAVE to take a picture with this Stitch for Mo and the littles!! Glad they liked it!

This is seriously SO SWEET!!! I was all excited when i read it and HAD To call the kids over to read it too.. their eyes got HUGE! ha ha ha all excited they were in someone else's report. they feel like rock stars now.

More on Chip to come.... (I MIGHT just have to take you up on that offer..)

No problem!!! :thumbsup2

Ugh! I always hate when I do stuff like forgetting how many ticket days I have. :rotfl: One time I screwed up on attaching Jim's ticket to his magic band and we had to stand in line in the rain at Guest Services for 45 minutes!

Yay for Cowboy! I finally got that scene last December.

Glad you got to ride RnRC finally. I've gotten to the point in my life where that coaster is no longer fun to me. :sad1: I used to love it but now it just hurts. I guess I'm getting old.

Oh, Dug looks like a fun one to draw! I got to do Bolt one time and that was cool.

OK, I MUST have that Stitch the next time I go. They better still have him!

Day Nine- Last Park Day
Part Two

So we had finished up at HS ans decided to head over to EPCOT to finish up exploring the countries and eating/drinking around the World! I wanted to take the Friendship boats over to EPCOT as I had never done it before, however as we were walking over we saw one leaving. We also saw all the stops it makes, and decided that the bus would be faster, so we headed over to the bus stop to catch a bus!

Before we got over to the countries we decided to take a ride on The Seas with Nemo! We enjoyed it and looked around the aquarium quickly before heading out. We then went to check out the jumping fountains!

We then entered the countries and went around the way we had the day before, starting in Canadia! We had seen some coasters in United Kingdom that we wanted to buy, so we stopped there and picked them up. We kept going around until we reached Japan. The drummers were out so I wanted to watch them and Sken wanted to grab a bite to eat! He went to the booth and got a
Teriyaki Curry Bun - steamed bun stuffed with chicken, vegetables, curry and sweet sauce.

I didn't mention this in the other update, but we had the regular dining plan, which was one snack, one quick service and one sit down a day. I thought we would be snacking more, but we hadn't, so the last days we had about 17 snack credits left! The great thing was though that all these snacks at the F&G booths were snack credits! So by the end of our trip, we used them all snacking around the world! It was awesome!

We continued around and stopped in Italy. We stopped at the booth and grab a
Fior di Latte, Prosciutto e Pane di Casa - Pinwheel of Mozzarella, Prosciutto, Ciabatta Bread. SO GOOD!!! We then took a look around and grabbed some pictures!

I took after Mo and her crew a little by trying to "hold" Spaceship Earth!

Our next stop was Germany. Sken was really looking forward to Germany because he is German. We took our time in here and really looked around. He was looking at the Steins because his grandfather used to have them all over the house. He thought about buying one but really wants to try to find one that belonged to the family. We also grabbed a braught, pretzel, and Schofferhofer Grapefruit beer!

After realxing for a bit we decided to move along. We took these pics on the way. My favorite ones.. Lion King!!

Our next stop was China! I was looking forward to trying the
Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries, and Sken got the Vegetable Spring Rolls. The acrobats were just coming out to preform, but it was hard to see so we didn't stay too long to watch.

At this point, it was HOT. This was probably the hottest it was the whole trip. We were done, and just wanted to head back and jump in the pool. We had Norway and Mexico left, but we both agreed that the Nachos and drinks in Mexico our second day in Disney totally counted, so we stopped in Norway for Sken to grab a beer and kept on moving. He got a Carlsburg beer.

As we were walking out we were proud because we ate and drank in every country! We split food and drinks, but we were still able to complete it! We headed out to go back to the resort and hit the pool before our night plans. We took some pictures on the way out.

Soon we were back on the bus and heading back to relax before heading out for the night!

And we got red Mickey heads!

OH no! :eek:

This was our 8th day trying to get into Disney. Haha ooooopssssss.

That's funny. :rotfl:

So we waited and waited for Guest Service and we had to purchase another day of hoppers. Since it was all connected to our reservation, we only had to pay a whopping $21 total.

It's great that they were able to take care of it quickly and it didn't cost too much more.

and shedding a tear for Robin Williams at the end

:sad:

I thought we would be snacking more, but we hadn't, so the last days we had about 17 snack credits left! The great thing was though that all these snacks at the F&G booths were snack credits!

That worked out nicely.

I was looking forward to trying the Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries

Ooh, I missed those! They look so good. Were they good?

As we were walking out we were proud because we ate and drank in every country!

:thumbsup2

Wow...what a busy day!! How were the strawberries? I just wonder what the texture is like? Cool pic of "holding" SE.

My favorite ones.. Lion King!!
We really enjoyed that one as well but was never able to get a picture with it because the photopass guy was always swarmed.

Our next stop was China! I was looking forward to trying the Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries,
I had my eye on these before the trip but changed my mind after the tooth stuff and reports that the candy on them was VERY hard.

Sounds like a nice afternoon around WS. I'm not sure I could eat something in all the countries because I'm too picky. :rotfl:The strawberries did look interesting though. I think they were just for Flower and Garden, right?

What a great afternoon at Epcot. And you did awesome getting something to eat or drink in every country (we've still not done that).

I love your attempt at holding up Spaceship Earth.

And great pictures as you walked the countries.

That Friendship Boat does make a LOT of stops and it is usually a 20 minute wait when one just pulls out.

Looks like a fun day at Epcot! Great use of the snack credits as well. Those strawberries look intriguing. Great pictures especially the one of you holding SSE. I'd love to go to flower and garden once to eat and see all of the topiaries.

I love the friendship boats, but they are certainly not the choice if you're in a hurry. Lord have mercy they're slow.

Wow, your SE photo legit looks like you are in fact holding a golf ball. Well done!

We then entered the countries and went around the way we had the day before, starting in Canadia!

Intro1.gif
:D

We then went to check out the jumping fountains!

you were that close to figment and DID NOT RIDE?!?!?! ugh the horror......

I took after Mo and her crew a little by trying to "hold" Spaceship Earth!

And you did a hellava a lot better job at it!!!

Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries, and Sken got the Vegetable Spring Rolls.

How were they because the pictures looks yummy.

Soon we were back on the bus and heading back to relax before heading out for the night!

you did a great job!!!! I think i need to drink around the world.. a few times this trip...

Finally caught up! Far too much to comment on comprehensively, so I'll limit my response to a correction:

We walked back towards EE and stopped to see the monkeys! We had walked by here a few times and they would be in good positions and as soon as Sken would grab his camera they would book it! By the end of the day he was convinced they were doing it on purpose!

They were probably avoiding you because you kept insulting them by referring to them as "monkeys". ;)

Unless I have the wrong primates, the guys in the photos are apes, not monkeys. How can you tell?

Well, monkeys have tails. Apes do not. Thanks, AK CM for that information!

Great TR! Sounds like an absolutely wonderful trip.

What?!?!? NOTHING?!?!? oh no no no this won't do...

Well at least you were close! yeah it is a little awkward sitting by yourself. We are 5 so either Tom or I sometimes have to sit by ourselves..

This is seriously SO SWEET!!! I was all excited when i read it and HAD To call the kids over to read it too.. their eyes got HUGE! ha ha ha all excited they were in someone else's report. they feel like rock stars now.

No problem!!! :thumbsup2

I know!! But Sken won't go back for a while and I don't know who else I would go with! I have thought about a solo trip, but I don't even like going to the grocery store by myself!!! HAHA

Ugh! I always hate when I do stuff like forgetting how many ticket days I have. :rotfl: One time I screwed up on attaching Jim's ticket to his magic band and we had to stand in line in the rain at Guest Services for 45 minutes!

Yay for Cowboy! I finally got that scene last December.

Glad you got to ride RnRC finally. I've gotten to the point in my life where that coaster is no longer fun to me. :sad1: I used to love it but now it just hurts. I guess I'm getting old.

Oh, Dug looks like a fun one to draw! I got to do Bolt one time and that was cool.

OK, I MUST have that Stitch the next time I go. They better still have him!

Oh no! That would have stunk! I had thought we might not go to the park's one day.. no idea why LOL.

I love RnRC. If there ever comes a point where I can't ride I will be so sad!

Bolt would be fun too!

I'm sure they will have him. He was so big and fluffy!

OH no! :eek:

That's funny. :rotfl:

It's great that they were able to take care of it quickly and it didn't cost too much more.

:sad:

That worked out nicely.

Ooh, I missed those! They look so good. Were they good?

:thumbsup2

I was happy to get it sorted out quickly and inexpensively.

They were very good!! I would have them again!

Wow...what a busy day!! How were the strawberries? I just wonder what the texture is like? Cool pic of "holding" SE.

They were so good! The outside candy part is a little hard, but once you bite through it, you get the juice of the strawberries!

We really enjoyed that one as well but was never able to get a picture with it because the photopass guy was always swarmed.

I had my eye on these before the trip but changed my mind after the tooth stuff and reports that the candy on them was VERY hard.

Hmm I don't think a PP was there when we walked by?

They candy was a little hard, but I wouldn't say as hard as jolly ranchers. Once you got the first bite, the rest crumbled and they were easy to eat and very good.

Sounds like a nice afternoon around WS. I'm not sure I could eat something in all the countries because I'm too picky. :rotfl:The strawberries did look interesting though. I think they were just for Flower and Garden, right?

I'm very picky as well and there was a lot that I ate. It was good too because Sken is a bottomless pit, so if I didn't like something he would eat it!

I think they were just for F&G yes.

What a great afternoon at Epcot. And you did awesome getting something to eat or drink in every country (we've still not done that).

I love your attempt at holding up Spaceship Earth.

And great pictures as you walked the countries.

That Friendship Boat does make a LOT of stops and it is usually a 20 minute wait when one just pulls out.

I was pumped about completing it! I have always said I would give it a try but this was the first time I actually did it!

Yeah we thought it might be. Would be a nice little ride when we weren't trying to rush to finish thing!

Looks like a fun day at Epcot! Great use of the snack credits as well. Those strawberries look intriguing. Great pictures especially the one of you holding SSE. I'd love to go to flower and garden once to eat and see all of the topiaries.

I loved being able to use the snack credits! They were so helpful!

I loved F&G but would love to eventually try F&W.

I love the friendship boats, but they are certainly not the choice if you're in a hurry. Lord have mercy they're slow.

Wow, your SE photo legit looks like you are in fact holding a golf ball. Well done!

Intro1.gif
:D

Thanks!

you were that close to figment and DID NOT RIDE?!?!?! ugh the horror......

And you did a hellava a lot better job at it!!!

How were they because the pictures looks yummy.

you did a great job!!!! I think i need to drink around the world.. a few times this trip...

We rode Figment the first EPCOT Day. Also with the new FP system the line there is always really long now!

They were awesome!!

I would encourage drinking around the world!! Maybe that makes me a bad friend, but everyone should try it at least once!

Finally caught up! Far too much to comment on comprehensively, so I'll limit my response to a correction:

They were probably avoiding you because you kept insulting them by referring to them as "monkeys". ;)

Unless I have the wrong primates, the guys in the photos are apes, not monkeys. How can you tell?

Well, monkeys have tails. Apes do not. Thanks, AK CM for that information!

Great TR! Sounds like an absolutely wonderful trip.

Thanks for sticking around! never knew that about Monkeys/Apes

enhanced-32005-1422840611-40.jpg

No No.. No long lines for Figment!!! I will ride this over and over.. Might even push some people over to get to it!!!

OK you know i am just kidding.,..

Day Nine- Last Park Day
Part Three

So when we left EPCOT for the final time, we headed back to POR. When we got off the bus, we decided to stop into the store to grab some souvenirs. While I was looking around at some stuff, Sken looked again for the Chip mug. He was told by a CM to go to the back desk and that we could have another CM look up where they were and how many their had. So we did and the CM told us they had over 4000 at the start of the day at Bonjour. Okay awesome! We went back to the room and put on bathing suits and headed down to the pool.

We stayed for about an hour and just relaxed for a bit before we headed back to the park. While getting dressed to head to the park I tried to get Sken to wear his shirt that matched mine. He put it on, but quickly changed. He said he would have worn it if it didn't have his name on it. Oh well, I still wore mine!

Soon we were on the bus and heading to the only place you should spend your last day in Disney!!

We walked right on down Main Street and back to New Fantasyland to go into Bonjour!

So we walked in and looked around everywhere and didn't see it. We walked up to the counter and waited to ask about it. One CM came out of the back and handed a folded up bag to the girls in front of us and when they went to open it she whispered "You can't open it now! Shhh!" The girls were so excited and left. That CM went into the back and another was free to help me. I asked her about the mug; "Do you have any Chip mugs?" "Nope." "Oh really, the CM at POR told us there were 4000 here.. did you sell through 4000 today?" "WE DON'T HAVE THEM."

200_s.gif

We walked out and I lost it. At this point I was so annoyed. I told Sken about the two girls in front of me and how I think they got one. He asked what they looked like and started to look around for them to ask them how they got it. They were no where to be found. We had a reservation that we needed to be at so we headed back to Main Street to buy the last of the souvenirs that we needed. Sken searched the Emporium again and I went across the street to the Jewelry store to get Dawn the Pandora bead she didn't get while there. I then walked back to the Emporium to find what I wanted to get and couldn't find it.

At this point the street was semi-closed off getting ready for the MSEP and the stores were CROWDED!! I asked about the last item I wanted and was sent back across the street for it. While I was picking out the gift, I thanked a CM for helping me. She was really sweet so I told her that I really appreciated her after the treatment that I got in Bonjour and I told her about the mug.

She then proceeds to tell me that they have pulled all the Chip mugs off the shelves because they were recalled!! OH OKAY! So that explains it! I thanked her for telling me the truth and not giving me the run around like I had the last few days. I paid for my purchases and we left.

At this point, we were hungry, cranky, and crowded!! We still had a small bit of time before our reservation, so we decided to grab a hotdog to split from Casey's Corner. This place was MADNESS!
Phoebe_stop_the_madness.gif

I got a Hotdog after about a half hour-ish. It was time to head to our reservation. So we headed off towards that way, fighting the insane crowds!

That sounds like a nice relaxing afternoon at the pool. I really should try to do that more often but I have a hard time not being in a park.

I'm so sorry you got such a run around from the one CM. I don't get why they can't just tell you the truth. So what if they were recalled.

Casey's is always crowded like that especially around parade time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter