I’m not going to trust that psychopath! April 15-24th, trip report. I’m back and TR link 9/17*

Hi Caroline - I really enjoyed your trip report. Our April trips overlapped but we had switched from the WL to the BC when I was able to get an AP discount. I hate that WL doesn't have decent discounts.

We were in room 1020 in Sept of 2021. I loved the location of that room. We never had to take an elevator. We loved the patio and the duck pair that would come by. The only thing I missed was the MK fireworks. A higher floor might have given us a view of them.

We used to spend hours at the Territory Lounge until Geyser Point opened. It's still a good place when it is too hot, too cold or too crowded for GP. :)

Your night at HDDR looked like fun. You can take the bus from WL to FW. It comes by all the time and takes you to the Settlement Depot. :) I agree with you that I really miss the boat.

We're taking a sisters' trip in just 12 days. We'll be at POR with my sister and my husband's sister. It will be a first for DH's sister. I've never bought Genie+ before but might consider getting it after reading your trip report. My sister-in-law has the special 4 day, four park ticket, so we need to make the most of our MK day on a non-party night. No park hopping this time.

Last edited:
Hi Caroline - I really enjoyed your trip report. Our April trips overlapped but we had switched from the WL to the BC when I was able to get an AP discount. I hate that WL doesn't have decent discounts.
:wave: Thank you very much! I remember when WL was priced like a moderate, wow those days are gone! I did get a AP discount for the April trip but I booked pretty early. The AP discounts for WL go fast.
We were in room 1020 in Sept of 2021. I loved the location of that room. We never had to take an elevator. We loved the patio and the duck pair that would come by. The only thing I missed was the MK fireworks. A higher floor might have given us a view of them.
I loved the room, I was not convinced at first. I usually like being on a higher floor and thought this room would be really noisy. We were pleasantly surprised and loved the location. Close to everything and not really any more noisy than other rooms I have been in! The patio was awesome and our critter friends were so fun to see each day!
We used to spend hours at the Territory Lounge until Geyser Point opened. It's still a good place when it is too hot, too cold or too crowded for GP.
It was my first time in there and I really loved it! Our waitress was wonderful and the bartender made some great drinks! Have you had the Huckleberry Punch at GP? Ilove that drink but wow it is pricey.
Your night at HDDR looked like fun. You can take the bus from WL to FW. It comes by all the time and takes you to the Settlement Depot. :) I agree with you that I really miss the boat.
It was such a good time. I think I enjoyed it the most this time. It was my 3rd time at HDDR. I’m not sure why but it was just better this time around and the food was delicious this time all the way around!
We're taking a sisters' trip in just 12 days. We'll be at POR with my sister and my husband's sister. It will be a first for DH's sister. I've never bought Genie+ before but might consider getting it after reading your trip report.
We will just miss you! We leave this Friday and return on 9/10.
Genie+ does work really well in MK and DHS. Stacking works great for later afternoon and evening.
I hope you all enjoy the trip! It is always fun to have a newbie with!
Have a wonderful trip and thanks again for joining in!

Hey Everyone!
I am home from an awesome trip! Andi and I had the best time at Disney and so much fun at Universal! We loved our vacation! The weather was gorgeous, no hurricane worries for us!

I will be back soon to start a trip report. I got back last night at midnight and I am exhausted! We averaged walking over 10 miles a day. Andi loves to go go!

Here are a few pictures!
Funny ones
IMG_2023-09-11-182455.jpg
IMG_0417.jpeg
IMG_0438.jpeg

IMG_0500.jpeg

IMG_0504.jpeg

I am home from an awesome trip!
Welcome back!
! Andi and I had the best time at Disney and so much fun at Universal! We loved our vacation!
Wonderful! :goodvibes
IMG_0500.jpeg
:laughing: Great pic!

Glad to hear you had a great time.
Looking forward to reading all about it!
Thank you! I was really tired this week, feeling all caught up today with everything yay!
Glad you had a wonderful trip!
Thank you!
Welcome back! Glad you had an amazing time!
Thank you!
Can't wait to catch up on your next report!
Yay! I’m getting ready to start it soon, Thank you!
Welcome home Caroline......

Look forward to this one!!!!
Thank you! Spoiler I had Carole’s punch and delicious food at Strong Water!
Welcome Back!
Thank you!
Welcome back!
Thank you 😊

So glad you got back safely. Obviously you had another great trip with your daughter.

Yay on Trip Report coming!

It was now time to ride Big Thunder. We had row 15, wow you are whipped around in the back!
You might find this interesting:
BTMR helps patients pass kidney stones

Seating position makes a significant difference. :earseek:

I told dh that I now believe going to Disney is medically necessary (Land or World, I’m not gonna be picky😉) … but he said he doesn’t think either our insurance or the IRS would agree with my assessment. :confused3

Wonder if my Dr would write me an rx (like he would for PT) :

One week of Disney roller coasters every 6 months for treatment and prophylaxis of renal calculi. Frequency and total visits may be adjusted based on patient’s response to treatment.​
:rotfl2:

^[not serious about the rx, etc… the above is fully tongue-in-cheek. Wishful thinking is totally allowed in the Disneyverse]

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter