I’m not going to trust that psychopath! April 15-24th, trip report. I’m back and TR link 9/17*

I`ve been waiting for this part!!!
A part you are very familiar with! I have learned a lot from your reports!
You did a lot!! EP is unbeatable and worth having even if it`s not too busy, I`m glad you settled nicely into PB.
Thank you and I agree the EP is really nice to have especially with short stays. We had a really quiet room and the resort was very clean!
But, I`m sorry you never got into Strong Water Bar, yes concierge will make reservations for you anytime and can sometimes work miracles!!! Carole`s Punch will still be there I`m sure in September.
I was sad 😞 I wanted Carole’s punch and some delicious food. We are going to try and get there in September! I am making a reservation for Saturday evening!
I did smile, you chose the only ice cream in FF I don`t like lol......anything peanut butter is out for me, but I`m so glad you got a fresh ice cream!!!!! Never nice to see someone sneeze over food!
I was intrigued by the peanut butter strawberry ice cream. I really liked it! I want to try some other flavors next time. What is your favorite flavor?
Love Florean Fortescues!
I have never been before, which is crazy because I have been to US many times. It is always very crowded. I’m glad we tried it!
And I know a lot has been going on *gestures chaotically at everything* but know your trip reports are always so much fun!
Thank you! I think I know what you are referring too and yes just wow 😮

The boat is really relaxing and they often play “Sweet Caroline” 😊
No, they never play it...

Unless of course you are on it.

::yes::
I think the Red Oven is fairly new, maybe a couple years?
That would explain it, then. :laughing:
No, it was disgusting 🤢 he should have washed his hands and put a mask on! It was gross and there was no way I would eat that sundae he made!
EW!!!!! :sick:
I wasn’t sure if I would like it and the strawberry peanut butter ice cream was delicious! I’m glad we tried it. Andi is allergic to peanuts so with Donna we tried many things with peanuts. In September no more peanuts 🥜
No more peanuts for you!

Enjoyed your TR! Sister trips are a lot of fun. Did one with my Sis a few years ago and it was one of my best Disney trips. I would vote BC because I love that location. Nice you have another trip to look forward to!

A part you are very familiar with! I have learned a lot from your reports!

Thank you and I agree the EP is really nice to have especially with short stays. We had a really quiet room and the resort was very clean!

I was sad 😞 I wanted Carole’s punch and some delicious food. We are going to try and get there in September! I am making a reservation for Saturday evening!

I was intrigued by the peanut butter strawberry ice cream. I really liked it! I want to try some other flavors next time. What is your favorite flavor?

I have never been before, which is crazy because I have been to US many times. It is always very crowded. I’m glad we tried it!

Thank you! I think I know what you are referring too and yes just wow 😮

Thank you, you`re too kind!

I`m sure you`ll enjoy food and drinks in September, and booking is a very good idea.

I like the soft serve orange marmalade, for the hard pack I like the clotted cream but it doesn`t taste like our clotted cream, it`s almost like a key lime flavour. The earl grey and lavendar was nice but wouldn`t get it again. Tom loves the salted caramel blondie and the chocolate and raspberry. Plenty of choice for everyone for sure.

Loved reading your report as always, and already looking forward to the next one......:wave2:

But another one is right around the corner! September is next month!
Yay! I’m getting really excited especially for The Halloween atmosphere!
I say stay at Riviera.
I think I am going to keep it! It is amazing how many resorts are still available during our dates! I hope the crowds are low!
I am so used to translating acronyms around here. BTMRR, HM, PPF, etc...
"ET? What's ET stand for?... OH! It stands for ET!
I know sometimes I have to stop and think about some of the abbreviations I see on reports, lol 😆 and I am always using abbreviations!
Nice little place to relax and get a bird's eye view of the area. :)
I love the trolley, it reminds me of the PM
Not a bad place to eat, for sure.
We have always had a good meal at CowFish!
Actually... 25 minutes isn't bad at all.
For MCO.
It really isn’t but she decided she wanted to have the TSA precheck from now on! I love it and it is really nice to keep your shoes and belt on
Maybe you were tired and nodded a bit?
I’m sure I did. I usually always remember because it is my time to catch up newer movies
So glad you did. Both write the report and have a wonderful trip!
Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us.
:thanks: :flower1: It really was a wonderful trip
I've given that some thought. Might try it without Genie+... but also depends on how long until my next trip. The longer the period, the more I want to RIDE ALL THE RIDES!... the shorter, the less I need to.
Genie + is a pain, it is a time sucker, expensive, and not all that user friendly but it does work well for MK and HS. I don’t think you need it for Epcot or AK
Interesting ranking. You've stayed at far more than I have, so will defer to your greater knowledge. :)
GF is my all time favorite. I love the bigger rooms, MK being the first stop of the monorail and the atmosphere. YC is next, awesome location, rooms, and good food options! I could talk resorts forever, lol 😆

Yay! I’m getting really excited especially for The Halloween atmosphere!
You should be!! It's the best. :goodvibes
I know sometimes I have to stop and think about some of the abbreviations I see on reports, lol 😆 and I am always using abbreviations!
I love the trolley, it reminds me of the PM
GF is my all time favorite. I love the bigger rooms, MK being the first stop of the monorail and the atmosphere. YC is next, awesome location, rooms, and good food options! I could talk resorts forever, lol 😆
:laughing:

Enjoyed your TR! Sister trips are a lot of fun. Did one with my Sis a few years ago and it was one of my best Disney trips. I would vote BC because I love that location. Nice you have another trip to look forward to!
:thanks: We really enjoyed our sister trips! It is a little less busy than when I am with Andi, she is the energizer bunny lol 😆
I do love the location of BC! The walk ability is perfect. Andi voted for Riviera. The Skyliner is such a quick way to travel as long as the weather cooperates!

I vote for Riveria. Interested to see what you do.

Great report again. You give lots of great tips. I'm hoping to use some next month. I have 32 more sleeps. How man do you have now?
Andi really wants Riviera so we will most likely stay there! I love it and the Skyliner is such a nice transportation option! I was just thinking how the less expensive BC would off set the Express Pass cost for HHN!
I have like 24 sleeps now before our trip, yay 😀
My son Jack use to always ask me how many sleeps when I would be gone for work years ago when he was 4 years old! It was very sweet!

Last edited:
Thank you, you`re too kind!

I`m sure you`ll enjoy food and drinks in September, and booking is a very good idea.

I like the soft serve orange marmalade, for the hard pack I like the clotted cream but it doesn`t taste like our clotted cream, it`s almost like a key lime flavour. The earl grey and lavendar was nice but wouldn`t get it again. Tom loves the salted caramel blondie and the chocolate and raspberry. Plenty of choice for everyone for sure.

Loved reading your report as always, and already looking forward to the next one......:wave2:
:thanks: We plan to visit Strong Water this time and Carole’s punch is my drink choice!
I hope we stopped back in for ice cream and I love all your choices. Tom’s chocolate and raspberry sounds delicious. I do love Key Lime so the clotted cream might be the one I try!
What is clotted cream? I always thought it was just regular whipping cream like we have in cream puffs. I haven’t met a cream I haven’t liked lol 😆

Andi really wants Riviera so we will most likely stay there! I love it and the Skyliner is such a nice transportation option!

I would want Rivera for the Skyliner and food options.

I have like 24 sleeps now before our trip, yay 😀

Getting close!

My son Jack use to always ask me how many sleeps when I would be gone for work years ago when he was 4 years old! It was very sweet!

That is sweet!

sounds like you had a great trip! enjoyed reading you report.

so now on to your tough decision. Riv or BC. Hmmm… is it a savings of $100 a night? And you’re staying 9 nights? I would switch to BC and pocket that cash. That will go a long way for your food and drink and souvenirs. Either way it’s a win. You’re at Disney staying at a fantastic resort whichever you choose.

:thanks: We plan to visit Strong Water this time and Carole’s punch is my drink choice!
I hope we stopped back in for ice cream and I love all your choices. Tom’s chocolate and raspberry sounds delicious. I do love Key Lime so the clotted cream might be the one I try!
What is clotted cream? I always thought it was just regular whipping cream like we have in cream puffs. I haven’t met a cream I haven’t liked lol 😆

I think Clotted Cream would be considered butter in the US as it has I think around 55% fat compared to around 35% for American heavy cream. It`s not a cream you would pour, usually we use it for a cream tea and spoldge a big dollop on a scone with preserves. It is undeniably the most decadent of creams and very, very, very fattening. It does make very good ice cream. I think you`d love it, but I`ve never seen it in the US, although I haven`t looked for it to be fair.

It may look and spread like butter, but it is definitely cream!!! Now I have to go buy some today!!!

1691648385052.jpeg

1691648889798.jpeg

I`m sure you`ll also love Strong Water Bar and I hope you love the Punch!!!

Great report! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your next one, won’t be long now!
:thanks: :flower1: I’m excited for our next trip! The trips are always just as exciting as the first!
I would want Rivera for the Skyliner and food options.
We are sticking with Riviera because my math sucks, lol 😆
sounds like you had a great trip! enjoyed reading you report.
:thanks: It was such a fun trip!
so now on to your tough decision. Riv or BC. Hmmm… is it a savings of $100 a night? And you’re staying 9 nights? I would switch to BC and pocket that cash. That will go a long way for your food and drink and souvenirs. Either way it’s a win. You’re at Disney staying at a fantastic resort whichever you choose
My math sucks! I should go back to school :rotfl:I looked at the total wrong of my Riviera’s stay! We actually are paying exactly the same, slightly less with Riviera and the one night at ASMusic. Plus, BC is under renovation so we will stay with Riviera for now.
Thank you for sharing your report with us, it was fantastic!!
You are welcome and thank you so much for reading along!!
It may look and spread like butter, but it is definitely cream!!! Now I have to go buy some today!!!
Thank you for that. It is like a whipped decadent butter, yummy! I bet it is delicious and especially on a really good scone!
I`m sure you`ll also love Strong Water Bar and I hope you love the Punch!!!
Definitely, I am looking forward to it!

At Beach Club, it would be a standard view, which isn’t great. Oh well, we will see. I did add Frontera Cocina for our first night at 7:30pm. Okay back to April, except tell me should I keep Riviera or switch to BC?

Beach Club. Always Beach Club ::yes::

While we were in Florida, it snowed almost everyday back at home!

Ugh, but that's why I love our Spring trips. It's the best feeling getting off the plane in FL when it's 30 degrees back home!

Well folks that wraps up another trip report! We had a really wonderful trip.

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

Beach Club. Always Beach Club
It is a tough choice, we are staying with Riviera this time! Andi’s choice and in reality the cost was actually about $200.00 less for the AS Music 1 night and 5 at Riviera.
Ugh, but that's why I love our Spring trips. It's the best feeling getting off the plane in FL when it's 30 degrees back home!
In 2024 we are actually going to an all Inclusive in the Bahamas instead of Disney, it will be such a change for me!

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for joining in! 😉

Loved your Trip Report as always. Such a treat to read.

Going to be at BCV in (I think...honestly can't remember & too lazy to count. Ha) about 31 days. Maybe I'll spot you on the Skyliner (if you're still there...honestly, too lazy to go back and see how many days you're on property......I'm in the Midwest and we're 102 degrees tomorrow so my brain has turned to mush) as we go back and forth to RR a lot (stayed there a couple of times and loved it).

Hope your trip is absolutely fantastic!

PS: Love all the Fronteras. The highlight of arriving at O'Hare is picking up Chicken 'Tortas Frontera' to go. Poor DH is circling around in the mess that is O'Hare while I pick up Frontera with my daughter. There used to be one in the suburbs next door to a Macy's and it was such treat to go to both.

Loved your Trip Report as always. Such a treat to read.
:thanks: :flower1:
Going to be at BCV in (I think...honestly can't remember & too lazy to count. Ha) about 31 days. Maybe I'll spot you on the Skyliner (if you're still there...honestly, too lazy to go back and see how many days you're on property
We leave 1 week from tomorrow! This summer has just flown by! We will definitely be making use of the Skyliner! Hopefully the weather will be okay so it doesn’t shut down too much!
I'm in the Midwest and we're 102 degrees tomorrow so my brain has turned to mush) as we go back and forth to RR a lot (stayed there a couple of times and loved it).
Haha we live in Minnesota and just 2 hours south of us it is a 100 this week and at our house it is 70, gotta love Lake Superior the big huge air conditioner for us.
Today is going to be 80 here, wow I’m excited!
We really love RR and Bar Riva is a favorite and the almond cold brew is a favorite at the coffee shop
Love all the Fronteras. The highlight of arriving at O'Hare is picking up Chicken 'Tortas Frontera' to go. Poor DH is circling around in the mess that is O'Hare while I pick up Frontera with my daughter.
We love Fronteras! I love the chicken tacquitos yum! The margaritas with the fresh squeezed lime juice are so good! We don’t have any around here! We don’t even have a Chik fil A, lol 😂
Hope your trip is absolutely fantastic!
Thank you so much! I hope yours is awesome as well! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter