I’ve been waiting 4 1/2 years to go to Disney..a May 2-9 2010 PTR...TR started!

The Single Digit Dance is one of the best dances of all! I'll definitely join in
party::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::cheer2:

HAPPY SINGLE DIGITS KAYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana:
:yay::yay::yay:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I hope you guys have a MAGICAL trip! All your plans sound fun and wonderful! My mom LOVES the tea at GF and I know she said they have things on the menu for kids! That might be a great "mommy and me" option! Safe travels!!:goodvibes

:woohoo: :dance3:
single digits...countdown is almost over!:cheer2:

The Single Digit Dance is one of the best dances of all! I'll definitely join in
party::banana::banana::dance3:

I'll dance with ya Kayce! :dance3: :dance3:

Can believe after all this time it's almost here?! I'm so excited!!

HAPPY SINGLE DIGITS KAYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana:
:yay::yay:

I hope you guys have a MAGICAL trip! All your plans sound fun and wonderful! My mom LOVES the tea at GF and I know she said they have things on the menu for kids! That might be a great "mommy and me" option! Safe travels!!:goodvibes

Single Digits!!! Woot Woot!! :cool1::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::

:woohoo: for single digit dancing!!! :woohoo: I'll be joining you tomorrow.:banana:

:dancer::dancer:

...he's never danced with me before, but I kinda like him!;)

Thanks everyone for joining the party!

I just have to say another BIG thank you to Kara (AuroraRose) for helping me score a 1900 Park Fare ADR! :woohoo: She was cancelling for the exact night we needed (What are the chances? :confused3) and it took a couple days, but we finally managed to coordinate it so they cancelled and then I called right away! So we have an ADR at 1900 Park Fare on Tuesday at 6:05 after doing BBB at 2:30! :dance3: Since I knew she was cancelling for a lot of people, I went ahead and booked it for the whole family! I thought they would probably want to come. So we are going to cancel our Sci Fi lunch that day. We will probably do Pizza Planet instead with CS credits. The kiddos want to eat there, anyway. Anyone need 8 seats at Sci Fi on May 4th at 12:30? I would be more than happy to pass along the magic! :rotfl:

On another note, my sister told me this morning that she has caught the boys talking in their room at night lately, and when she goes in to get them to sleep, they are talking about Disney! :lovestruc I thought that was so cute--just like the commercial!

:jumping1:party::jumping1:

I'm SO glad you got it! Trying to coordinate was hilarious, but we finally managed, and how funny that you were able to take the whole family along with you?! It was fate!! :woohoo:

Kayce - Great news about Park Faire! Sounds like your plans are all set for that day now.

Roll on May...whatever the weather. I saw your post in the DisMeet section. Yes, I like your thought of going with the forecast that suited you best. :thumbsup2

Congrats on getting the 1900 Park Fare ressie. You are going to love it Kayce as will Bella. I think it was meant to be. How nice of Aurora to work it out with you too. That's the type of stuff that makes the DIS great! :thumbsup2

I am so excited for you Kayce. It makes me a little teary thinking of you experiencing WDW with Bella for the first time. The first time with my girls was so special. :love:

Great news about the 1900 Park Fare ressie. We had dinner there after DD's BBB appt. It was so much fun. You are going to love it!

YAYY!!!! You got 1900 PF :woohoo:

You will just LOVE it! I am so excited for you. It is one of our favorites.

Can't wait to see your pretty princess pics :lovestruc

I just have to say another BIG thank you to Kara (AuroraRose) for helping me score a 1900 Park Fare ADR! :woohoo: She was cancelling for the exact night we needed (What are the chances? :confused3) and it took a couple days, but we finally managed to coordinate it so they cancelled and then I called right away! So we have an ADR at 1900 Park Fare on Tuesday at 6:05 after doing BBB at 2:30! :dance3: Since I knew she was cancelling for a lot of people, I went ahead and booked it for the whole family! I thought they would probably want to come. So we are going to cancel our Sci Fi lunch that day. We will probably do Pizza Planet instead with CS credits. The kiddos want to eat there, anyway. Anyone need 8 seats at Sci Fi on May 4th at 12:30? I would be more than happy to pass along the magic! :rotfl:

On another note, my sister told me this morning that she has caught the boys talking in their room at night lately, and when she goes in to get them to sleep, they are talking about Disney! :lovestruc I thought that was so cute--just like the commercial!

That worked out perfectly. Now you know you are going to have to post pictures of your DD dancing with Prince Charming. I can't wait to hear about your experience I have heard a lot of people say they love the stepsisters.

Too cute about the boys talking at night. It is like Christmas the closer it gets. :woohoo:

Hi Kayce! I am so happy you have been able to get a 1900 PF ressie! I think you will have such a wonderful time and Bella is going to love :love: being dressed up for it!! I am looking forward to hearing and seeing pictures from it! That is the one place I think I am looking forward to for the most on my family's trip in September. :goodvibes:

:woohoo: IT IS ALMOST TIME TO GO!!!! :woohoo:

:jumping1:party::jumping1:

I'm SO glad you got it! Trying to coordinate was hilarious, but we finally managed, and how funny that you were able to take the whole family along with you?! It was fate!! :woohoo:

Thanks for being so flexible! Actually when I first called and asked for 4 adults 3 kids, they told me there were no openings! I knew there were openings so I got online right after I hung up and checked again. Still no. :scared1: Then I put in 6 adults 3 kids (since I knew your party had been bigger) and BAM the 6:05 showed up :confused3. So we have two extra adult spots, but we will just change that when we get there.

Kayce - Great news about Park Faire! Sounds like your plans are all set for that day now.

Roll on May...whatever the weather. I saw your post in the DisMeet section. Yes, I like your thought of going with the forecast that suited you best. :thumbsup2

I really hope this week goes fast! I like the "choose your own forecast" method myself! :lmao:

Congrats on getting the 1900 Park Fare ressie. You are going to love it Kayce as will Bella. I think it was meant to be. How nice of Aurora to work it out with you too. That's the type of stuff that makes the DIS great! :thumbsup2

I am so excited for you Kayce. It makes me a little teary thinking of you experiencing WDW with Bella for the first time. The first time with my girls was so special. :love:

Awww, thanks! I get goosebumps each time I think about it. We can't wait!

Great news about the 1900 Park Fare ressie. We had dinner there after DD's BBB appt. It was so much fun. You are going to love it!

I am excited that we got it!

YAYY!!!! You got 1900 PF :woohoo:

You will just LOVE it! I am so excited for you. It is one of our favorites.

Can't wait to see your pretty princess pics :lovestruc

I am so glad I finally got on the ball and decided to just go ahead and do it. I mean, you can't put a price on memories, right? I would love to see pics of when Abby did it last time. You should put some on FB! ;)

That worked out perfectly. Now you know you are going to have to post pictures of your DD dancing with Prince Charming. I can't wait to hear about your experience I have heard a lot of people say they love the stepsisters.

Too cute about the boys talking at night. It is like Christmas the closer it gets. :woohoo:

I think the sisters will be hilarious, especially with Noah, who is a little standoffish. I would LOVE for them to try to make him dance with one of them. It would be quality entertainment for the rest of the fam! :rotfl2:

Hi Kayce! I am so happy you have been able to get a 1900 PF ressie! I think you will have such a wonderful time and Bella is going to love :love: being dressed up for it!! I am looking forward to hearing and seeing pictures from it! That is the one place I think I am looking forward to for the most on my family's trip in September. :goodvibes:

:woohoo: IT IS ALMOST TIME TO GO!!!! :woohoo:

Thanks! Everyone has raved about it, and I'm so glad it wokred out. It's fate mixed with a little Pixie Dust! :wizard: I'm hoping the magic will last the whole trip!
:wizard:

Wow Kayce - everything is falling into place! That is awesome that you got Park Fare! My daughter loves that place for the strawberry soup - you will have to try it!:)

Yippee again for scoring this ressie, and yay for AuroraRose!:goodvibes

You are nearly away :dance3::dance3::dance3: Wonderful story about your ADR that's what the DIS does best

Thanks for dancing with me! I am so happy about that ADR!

Wow Kayce - everything is falling into place! That is awesome that you got Park Fare! My daughter loves that place for the strawberry soup - you will have to try it!:)

Yippee again for scoring this ressie, and yay for AuroraRose!:goodvibes

Mmmm...strawberry soup! Sounds yummy! AuroraRose is the best!!!! :goodvibes

I can't believe how close we are! Four more days of work, then a day to pack like crazy! I have already started, of course, but Saturday will by my day to finish getting everything together. I think I am finally finished with my crafty projects. Here are some pics of things I haven't posted yet!!

Bella and Jaeden's autograph book front covers (Noah, 10, didn't want one):
IMG_1579.jpg

The back cover of one and a sample page in the other one...those things are thick! They have tons of characters plus plenty of room in the back in case we see someone I don't have!
IMG_1578.jpg

I made keyrings of important information for all the adults in our party. They include: ADRs, park hours, EMH's, ways to get from place to place, important phone numbers, etc.
IMG_1577.jpg

Another one of Bella's outfits:
IMG_1564.jpg

Princess dress and bow that I made:
IMG_1565.jpg

Tink Pillowcase dress and bow (the ribbons for the top are not in the dress yet, I need to do that!):
IMG_1567.jpg

All the bows I made:
IMG_1568.jpg

Close up of the one to go with the Tiana dress:
IMG_1573.jpg

A Minnie one:
IMG_1574.jpg

To match her AK outfit:
IMG_1575.jpg

And finally, our countdown calendar now: :dance3:
IMG_1580.jpg

Six days! :yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter