I’ve been waiting 4 1/2 years to go to Disney..a May 2-9 2010 PTR...TR started!

I don't know how long BBB takes but what about afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian? I thought they had a 'mommy and me' type thing?

Did you book BBB in MK or DTD? I've seen the parade they do at DTD and that is very cute! :)

Your trip sounds like it's going to be fantastic! My daughter and I will be at the World at the same time for our own Mommy & Me adventure! Maybe we'll see you there!

You are just so excited for your own trip--picturing your first experiences with Bella!! I cannot wait, I am sure I will be emotional come that time too. :goodvibes: I don't know if you are open to it, but have you checked BBB at DTD? You could dress her up in her dress later in the week for CRT--if she gets the bun style, chances are it is will last! That hair do is pretty strong evidently from everything I have read about it.

Your are almost there!! Less than two weeks to go!!!

I like the idea of the GF tea. Or how about going to toon town to meet the princesses? I'm sure you can get lots of magical pictures to make you tear up for years!! (and if it makes you feel better, I will be crying for half of this vacation, mostly happy magical tears...and a few because I will miss my boys...but mostly pixie dust tears!)

I like the GF tea idea also!! And also the one Katie said about meeting the princesses in toon town! You're almost there!! wooohooo!

The GF tea sounds like fun!

The other option is to head back to POR and see if you can get a horse and carriage ride round the resort?

But it may just be special enough for you and Bella to walk around MK and have your photos taken by all the photographers at the photo spots. That way you would have a wonderful memory of you and her all dressed up around MK; and not just the ones of her at BBB. She may also enjoy people's reaction when they see her all prettied up.

Too funny...we will be there Tuesday as well - about an hour after you!:laughing:

Don't miss BBB whatever you do! Even if you don't have special plans afterwards it will be such a special event in and of itself.

I agree with the others about doing a special tea at the GF! And take a lot of time to pose in front of the castle with the photopass photographers. Like Katie said, even doing the princess meet and greets at toontown would be great!

And keep checking about Akerhaus, CRT or Park Fare for dinner...especially at the 72 and 48 hour mark. I bet something pops up for dinner afterall!;)

Don't mind me...I'm just re-subscribing. I accidentally hit the "unsubscribe" link earlier...

Yay!!! Bella will LOVE BBB! Abby was dissapointed that we did not do it this time around. It is really such a fun mother daughter thing to do :lovestruc

I would keep calling 1900 PF. We ate there on our first night during our 08 trip. Most of the little girls there (about 80%) had on BBB outfits. It is very close to the MK and the Grand Floridian makes for a pretty backdrop for princess pictures! During dinner, they call all of the princesses up to dance with Cinderella and the Prince. So cute!

If that does not work out, I would try to see the princesses in Toontown or storytime with Belle! After our BBB trip, however, we ended up going to DHS for magic hours and she had just as much fun running around and getting compiments from everyone ;)

This year, we are going to try to plan some sort of dinner (like Cinderella's Castle or 1900PF) but then just have fun at MK. Word from the experienced: bring a plain white tshirt or tank top to go under her costume. They get really itchy when they are running and playing. My DD had a little minor break down about how itchy it was. Luckily, I had a back up shirt and put it under. You could not see it and she was much better. This year, we are bringing her dance leotard to go under. HTH! I will brainstorm some more!

I don't know how long BBB takes but what about afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian? I thought they had a 'mommy and me' type thing?

Did you book BBB in MK or DTD? I've seen the parade they do at DTD and that is very cute! :)

We booked MK. I figured if I were able to get an ADR, it would be easier. The tea is a good idea, I will have to call and see how late it runs. I don't know what time we would be able to get there.

I like Disneychix's idea of the GF Tea! You could even get a tiara for yourself :thumbsup2

I do like that idea! But I don't think we'd be able to get to GF til at least 4...I don't know how late they do tea but I am going to find out.

Your trip sounds like it's going to be fantastic! My daughter and I will be at the World at the same time for our own Mommy & Me adventure! Maybe we'll see you there!

Excellent! Hope to see you! :goodvibes

You are just so excited for your own trip--picturing your first experiences with Bella!! I cannot wait, I am sure I will be emotional come that time too. :goodvibes: I don't know if you are open to it, but have you checked BBB at DTD? You could dress her up in her dress later in the week for CRT--if she gets the bun style, chances are it is will last! That hair do is pretty strong evidently from everything I have read about it.

Your are almost there!! Less than two weeks to go!!!

I think we are going to stick with the MK. That's a good idea, though!

You're getting so close! I'm so excited for you!!:cool1::dance3::goodvibes

Thanks! We are pretty excited, too! :banana:

I like the idea of the GF tea. Or how about going to toon town to meet the princesses? I'm sure you can get lots of magical pictures to make you tear up for years!! (and if it makes you feel better, I will be crying for half of this vacation, mostly happy magical tears...and a few because I will miss my boys...but mostly pixie dust tears!)

I like the toontown princess idea. I don't think she'll have met most of them yet by then. That is probably what we will end up doing. I'm glad I'm not the only emotional wreck! :thumbsup2

I like the GF tea idea also!! And also the one Katie said about meeting the princesses in toon town! You're almost there!! wooohooo!

Yay for almost being there! :cheer2:

The GF tea sounds like fun!

The other option is to head back to POR and see if you can get a horse and carriage ride round the resort?

But it may just be special enough for you and Bella to walk around MK and have your photos taken by all the photographers at the photo spots. That way you would have a wonderful memory of you and her all dressed up around MK; and not just the ones of her at BBB. She may also enjoy people's reaction when they see her all prettied up.

Ooooh a carriage ride would be fun. I think I have decided we are just going to have a "special" evening at the MK, though! :goodvibes

Too funny...we will be there Tuesday as well - about an hour after you!:laughing:

Don't miss BBB whatever you do! Even if you don't have special plans afterwards it will be such a special event in and of itself.

I agree with the others about doing a special tea at the GF! And take a lot of time to pose in front of the castle with the photopass photographers. Like Katie said, even doing the princess meet and greets at toontown would be great!

And keep checking about Akerhaus, CRT or Park Fare for dinner...especially at the 72 and 48 hour mark. I bet something pops up for dinner afterall!;)

That is funny! Too bad we aren't scheduled closer together...that would have been fun! I may keep checking 1900 PF...but I think everyone has me talked into the idea that the MK and BBB in itself are special enough experiences! Thanks!

Yay!!! Bella will LOVE BBB! Abby was dissapointed that we did not do it this time around. It is really such a fun mother daughter thing to do :lovestruc

I would keep calling 1900 PF. We ate there on our first night during our 08 trip. Most of the little girls there (about 80%) had on BBB outfits. It is very close to the MK and the Grand Floridian makes for a pretty backdrop for princess pictures! During dinner, they call all of the princesses up to dance with Cinderella and the Prince. So cute!

If that does not work out, I would try to see the princesses in Toontown or storytime with Belle! After our BBB trip, however, we ended up going to DHS for magic hours and she had just as much fun running around and getting compiments from everyone ;)

This year, we are going to try to plan some sort of dinner (like Cinderella's Castle or 1900PF) but then just have fun at MK. Word from the experienced: bring a plain white tshirt or tank top to go under her costume. They get really itchy when they are running and playing. My DD had a little minor break down about how itchy it was. Luckily, I had a back up shirt and put it under. You could not see it and she was much better. This year, we are bringing her dance leotard to go under. HTH! I will brainstorm some more!

Thanks for the tips! I am so excited about it now that I decided to go ahead and do it. After spending some time at MK and meeting the princesses, we may just head to DTD as planned. Or maybe a ride on Cinderella's horse if we can get lucky enough! Everyone had really great ideas, though!

Hey Kacye,
you are going to be in the magic in ELEVEN day! WOW!!! :mickeyjum
I like the idea of just having some really great pictures taken after Bella's BBB appt...
even just visiting GF and taking some great photos...but I do like the tea idea if you can set it up!

Not sure what you've decided on, but we have an ADR at 1900 Park Fare that we won't be using after all. It's for 5/4 at 6pm, I believe, but Bilbo is calling in the morning to make sure of the time. I'm going to hold out on making the call to cancel in case you want to try and coordinate times and get try to get in. Just let me know either way!! ;)

Yay for Aurorarose and the ADR at 1900 Park Fare! I can not wait to hear about your trip, and am so excited that it is so close. :dance3:As for me, everything is going well. I am past the morning sickness and can't believe that I am already through the first trimester. I went to the local Hobby Lobby and picked up some patterns. I was going to get some fabric while there, but I ran out of time because I spent so long looking at all the patterns. I asked which ones would be the simplest. Can't wait to go back and pick out fabric, I can already tell this is going to take a lot of my time. :rotfl:Thank's for inspiring me!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR TRIP!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yay for Aurorarose and the ADR at 1900 Park Fare! I can not wait to hear about your trip, and am so excited that it is so close. :dance3:As for me, everything is going well. I am past the morning sickness and can't believe that I am already through the first trimester. I went to the local Hobby Lobby and picked up some patterns. I was going to get some fabric while there, but I ran out of time because I spent so long looking at all the patterns. I asked which ones would be the simplest. Can't wait to go back and pick out fabric, I can already tell this is going to take a lot of my time. :rotfl:Thank's for inspiring me!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR TRIP!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Good luck with the sewing!

Kayce I wanted to wish you, Bella, and your family a very safe and magical trip!
Have a great time! pixiedust:
:wave2: Connie

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter