Hurray for Poly

pixiedust:It is soooo exciting to get your waitlist! It feels like getting spread with TONS of pixie dust!!! pixiedust: Congrats!

Yes. Yes, I am over the moon. The kids are going to love it. Here's to hoping it is warm enough to swim in late February!

So excited, our waitlist for the Poly in late February for three nights came through...I was in to decline my magic bands (for our November trip) and noticed that our reservations switched from Cooper Creek to Poly. My daughter is over the moon.

Thanks to whoever cancelled
Congrats!!! SO VERY happy for you & your Family!!!

We stayed at the Poly for the first time earlier this year. It was fantastic! We stayed in Moorea. I loved being so close to the TTC so we could walk over to get the boat to MK or the Monorail to EPCOT. I also loved being able to watch the MK fireworks from the beach.

I'm super excited for you!!!! Have a great trip!

Love the Poly. Here now for the 2nd time (it’s also our home resort but we’ve stayed at other resorts before the Poly w dvc)

Love how many options you have to get to MK. Ferry boat from TTC, monorail from TTC or lobby, and the boat from the Poly. All fun options!!

Lolol, which days?? It may have been me! I had two rooms booked but since my bf and his son can’t come with me, I let one go and will bunk with my sis and her family. I gotta save my points!

I just secured a reservation through renting points and my girls are sooo excited!!! Have a great time:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter