Hugging characters on the ships has it returned yet?

00seven

Counting the days until we return
Recent travelers or those who are in the know, has character hugging returned to the fleet yet?

I heard the fantasy sailing out the 23rd is the first for this change, we will see on the 18th

We leave on the Dream on 4/22 and are hoping that the younger ones in the group of 15 will get that experience.

I heard the fantasy sailing out the 23rd is the first for this change, we will see on the 18th
Can I ask, where did you hear this from? (Does that sound judge-y? Promise I don't mean it to!) I'm on that sailing and have been sniffling for clues everywhere but haven't heard anything yet. I figured I'd be obsessively checking the onboard activities just in case they do them as ticketed events?

Lol apparently my boyfriend has been dreaming of getting a Mickey Hug since he saw a Disneyworld commercial in 1989 and though I took him to Disney for the first time in November, everything was still distanced. I've got ever finger and toe crossed that this cruise can be his chance!

I’m on that sailing as well and this was posted on the cruise Facebook page. 88D0776C-042C-4D38-9CED-10A6E790ED3C.jpeg
we shall see if the crew is correct. I’m still bummed about the sail away party, but if I get to hug Mickey, I guess I can live with it. 😊

I’m on that sailing as well and this was posted on the cruise Facebook page. View attachment 662525
we shall see if the crew is correct. I’m still bummed about the sail away party, but if I get to hug Mickey, I guess I can live with it. 😊
Bummer about the deck parties. I've been going back and forth about whether or not its worth dressing up as a pirate if we don't have the party... hmm will have to continue to think on that. BUT great news about the hugs. I hope that crew is correct!! Thanks for sharing :)

Bummer about the deck parties. I've been going back and forth about whether or not its worth dressing up as a pirate if we don't have the party... hmm will have to continue to think on that. BUT great news about the hugs. I hope that crew is correct!! Thanks for sharing :)
Our WBPC sailing on the Wonder had a deck party on pirate night. Are other ships not having one?

Our WBPC sailing on the Wonder had a deck party on pirate night. Are other ships not having one?
I believe that cruise had deck parties because everyone onboard was vaccinated. But the rest of the sailings have kids who can't be vaccinated so no deck parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter