Hubby's missing Disney

Never knew they had Mickey goldfish. We are missing Disney a lot. Missed our spring trip. I made a Garden Grill breakfast with Mickey waffles, cinnamon buns, tater tots, bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs. We also had toast, cat get that at GG.

I have gotten those goldfish crackers for my GC's Easter baskets. They really liked them!

Never knew they had Mickey goldfish. We are missing Disney a lot. Missed our spring trip. I made a Garden Grill breakfast with Mickey waffles, cinnamon buns, tater tots, bacon, sausage and scrambled eggs. We also had toast, cat get that at GG.

Your breakfast sounds yummy! Do you hire out? Just kidding :thumbsup2

Speaking of Mickey waffles, I recently bought the 90th anniversary Mickey waffle iron that make the little Mickey heads like at WDW. I really didn't need a waffle iron but I couldn't resist. It makes waffles just like at WDW, I shared with my GC and they LOVED them. :lovestruc

I have gotten those goldfish crackers for my GC's Easter baskets. They really liked them!

Your breakfast sounds yummy! Do you hire out? Just kidding :thumbsup2

Speaking of Mickey waffles, I recently bought the 90th anniversary Mickey waffle iron that make the little Mickey heads like at WDW. I really didn't need a waffle iron but I couldn't resist. It makes waffles just like at WDW, I shared with my GC and they LOVED them. :lovestruc
It was a lot of work and hard to get everything cooked and ready at one time. Good thing our stove has 6 burners. I made so much we ate it the next day too. That breakfast was way easier to make. We have the Mickey head waffle maker too, it makes 6 at a time. Well 3 on one side and 3 on the other side when you flip it.

Yes I'm sure it was a lot of work and it would take planning and coordination to get it all done at the same time. I agree, way too much food for DH and me, we would need a few extra people to eat it all...:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter