HPRP Revival Year 5! (Sign ups closed, maybe exceptions): The Magic Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson: *gets onto the train and finds a compartment* Hi girls, is there still room? Everywhere else seems to be full.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Crystal: *nods* I think there's still room.

Katelyn:So do you think this years dark arts teacher will last?Its a cool class but none of the teachers ever stay more than a year.

Crystal: I'm not sure. Lupin back in my 3rd year was the best. Quirrel ended up dying, though it serves him right, working for Voldemort. Lockhart was an idiot, he ended up disappearing. The guy last year, he was disguised as the Moony guy but he was really a Death Eater. Personally, I hope we get someone who knows their stuff and isn't evil.

Jackson: *gets onto the train and finds a compartment* Hi girls, is there still room? Everywhere else seems to be full.

Katelyn:Hey,yeah there's a little room.*slides next to the window*

jessidoll said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BK228

Katelyn:Hey,yeah there's a little room.*slides next to the window*

Jackson: *sits down* Hi, I'm Jackson. And you all are?

Crystal: *nods* I think there's still room.

Crystal: I'm not sure. Luipn back in my 3rd year was the best. Quirrel ended up dying, though it serves him right, working for Voldemort. Lockhart was an idiot, he ended up disappearing. The guy last year, he was disguised as the Moony guy but he was really a Death Eater. Personally, I hope we get someone who knows their stuff and isn't evil.

Katelyn:I knew Lupin.He was awesome!And that death eater was Barty Crouch Jr.My dad told me about him.

Katelyn:I knew Lupin.He was awesome!And that death eater was Barty Crouch Jr.My dad told me about him.

Crystal: Yeah. Lupin was great. I'm glad Crouch Jr is in Askaban now. First year with Quirrell was at least all right, but if I hadn't studied some real Defense Against the Dark Arts books I don't think I would've learned anything at all in Lockhart's class my second year. All he did was talk about himself.

Crystal: Yeah. Lupin was great. I'm glad Crouch Jr is in Askaban now. First year with Quirrell was at least all right, but if I hadn't studied some real Defense Against the Dark Arts books I don't think I would've learned anything at all in Lockhart's class my second year. All he did was talk about himself.

Katelyn:I'm glad I didn't have that Lockhart guy.He sounds like a total goofball.I probably would have slept through all of his talking,I get in trouble for doing that with Mcgonnagall.

Fairywings said:
Quote:

I'm a 5th year Ravenclaw myself. I also have heard the the new defense teacher is a woman.

Crystal: Odd. Well, maybe she'll be good. I hope so.

Jackson: I sure hope so too. I just hope nobody dies again this year. Cedric's death was tragic.

I'm a 5th year Ravenclaw myself. I also have heard the the new defense teacher is a woman.

Katelyn:*groans* I hope shes not one of those old women who loves cats.They are always so annoying.

Katelyn:I'm glad I didn't have that Lockhart guy.He sounds like a total goofball.I probably would have slept through all of his talking,I get in trouble for doing that with Mcgonnagall.

Crystal: Yeah, you were lucky not to have him. *shrugs* I have been known to daydream every once in a while.

Jackson: I sure hope so too. I just hope nobody dies again this year. Cedric's death was tragic.

Crystal: I was friends with him in Hogwarts. Nice guy. Such a shame he died.

Katelyn:*groans* I hope shes not one of those old women who loves cats.They are always so annoying.

Crystal: *laughs* They are, I'll give you that.

jessidoll said:
Quote:

Now why would an old cat loving woman be a defense against the dark arts teacher? That sounds crazy.

Fairywings said:
Quote:

Jackson: Now why would an old cat loving woman be a defense against the dark arts teacher? That sounds crazy.

Crystal: *shrugs* Why does anyone do anything?

Jackson: True....

Katelyn:Yeah,that was really depressing.And poor Harry to see it and Voldemort.

Crystal: Yeah, you were lucky not to have him. *shrugs* I have been known to daydream every once in a while.

Katelyn:*smiles* Its funny when other people fall asleep,you can draw on their faces!Fred and George were thinking about making pens that can draw on people's faces and they wont feel it,they're genious'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter