HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Ooc: Hmmm if you want I could take Harry or something and the other boys we don't RP could be sent home or something if it helps you.

Katelyn:*sighs and places the letter on her lap* Trouble with The Weasleys, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Like every year there's something wrong. *shakes her head and takes a small, wrinkled letter from the same envelope*

OOC: That actually sounds like a good idea. At least where you take Harry. That'd be a load off. Thanks.

Carly: Yeah, I always here about it too. I know I'm not linked to them as closely as you are, but they usually make big news...

niallsprincess said:
OOC: That actually sounds like a good idea. At least where you take Harry. That'd be a load off. Thanks.

Carly: Yeah, I always here about it too. I know I'm not linked to them as closely as you are, but they usually make big news...

Ooc: No problem, always here to help.

Katelyn: *smiles a bit* They like you though, speaking of which all of them say 'Merry Christmas' and you may get something from them for Christmas. *reads the small letter and giggles* Hagrid says 'Hi' as well. *looks up amused* If we get another gift from him I hope it's not food.

Harry: *walks over and sits next to her on the couch, putting his arm around her making her blush*

Ooc: No problem, always here to help.

Katelyn: *smiles a bit* They like you though, speaking of which all of them say 'Merry Christmas' and you may get something from them for Christmas. *reads the small letter and giggles* Hagrid says 'Hi' as well. *looks up amused* If we get another gift from him I hope it's not food.

Harry: *walks over and sits next to her on the couch, putting his arm around her making her blush*

Carly: *laughs lightly* Good old Hagrid.

niallsprincess said:

Harry: *looks at Katelyn confused* Who is Hagrid?

Katelyn:*sighs* A very good friend of ours back at our boarding school. I really miss everyone, I've spent the past three Christmases with them plus two summers. *smiles sadly and takes out the last things in the envelope* *grins when she sees a picture of the Weasley family and shows it to Harry* These are who I stay with a lot.

Harry:*smiles* They look very nice, you know them too Carls?

Katelyn: *looks up from the sender smiling until she hears Fiona* *looks up at her confused* Doomed? Fi, you're not doomed.

Fiona: Yeah, well, the last time smeone took a picture was taken with me in a dress, besides the twins' family bash, was when I was a little kid. If the wrong people saw that, it would ruin my reputation.

Tom: *laughs* Oh Fi, trust me, anyone who knows better would know you'd beat their butts in everything any day. One picture of you in a dress wouldn't change anything. They'd be too scared of you to mention it. They know how deadly you can be. As for the trainees, well, the Tiny Tyrant knows how to deal with trainees on the wrong side of the line.

Katelyn:*sighs* A very good friend of ours back at our boarding school. I really miss everyone, I've spent the past three Christmases with them plus two summers. *smiles sadly and takes out the last things in the envelope* *grins when she sees a picture of the Weasley family and shows it to Harry* These are who I stay with a lot.

Carly: Ye- Yeah I do know them. *looks down and smiles*

Johanna: I miss Harry, Hermione, Hagrid, the Weasleys, and the rest of the lot too.

Tom: *nods in agreement*

Crystal: *explains* We all went to the same boarding school and had the same friends, except for my little sister Fi, she hasn't been old enough until this year. We're all in different houses though, so none of us room together.

Fairywings said:
Fiona: Yeah, well, the last time smeone took a picture was taken with me in a dress, besides the twins' family bash, was when I was a little kid. If the wrong people saw that, it would ruin my reputation.

Tom: *laughs* Oh Fi, trust me, anyone who knows better would know you'd beat their butts in everything any day. One picture of you in a dress wouldn't change anything. They'd be too scared of you to mention it. They know how deadly you can be. As for the trainees, well, the Tiny Tyrant knows how to deal with trainees on the wrong side of the line.

Katelyn:*looks at Tom then Fiona wide eyed* If I wasn't your friend and was a trainee, I think I would be absolutely terrified of you Fi.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Ye- Yeah I do know them. *looks down and smiles*

Fairywings said:
Johanna: I miss Harry, Hermione, Hagrid, the Weasleys, and the rest of the lot too.

Tom: *nods in agreement*

Crystal: *explains* We all went to the same boarding school and had the same friends, except for my little sister Fi, she hasn't been old enough until this year. We're all in different houses though, so none of us room together.

Harry:*nods making an 'Oh' face* I get it now. They all look like nice people, I wish I could meet them. *looks at Kate while she smiles*

Katelyn: Maybe you can meet them sometime else, but they live in a very....unique place. *takes out another picture of Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny waving and smiling at her* *shows Harry smiling at his reaction to them moving* These are some of our best friends.

Katelyn:*looks at Tom then Fiona wide eyed* If I wasn't your friend and was a trainee, I think I would be absolutely terrified of you Fi.

Harry:*nods making an 'Oh' face* I get it now. They all look like nice people, I wish I could meet them. *looks at Kate while she smiles*

Katelyn: Maybe you can meet them sometime else, but they live in a very....unique place. *takes out another picture of Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny waving and smiling at her* *shows Harry smiling at his reaction to them moving* These are some of our best friends.

Tom: *laughs* Trust me, when she's training, everyone hates it, even she does.

Fiona: Trainees are so annoying and cocky. And they think since I'm only five foot and twelve, that I have no idea what they're doing, So, I gotta put them in their place. *shrugs*

Crystal: Yeah, that's them. Good people.

Fiona: *hides a smile at Harry's reaction to the image*

Fairywings said:
Tom: *laughs* Trust me, when she's training, everyone hates it, even she does.

Fiona: Trainees are so annoying and cocky. And they think since I'm only five foot and twelve, that I have no idea what they're doing, So, I gotta put them in their place. *shrugs*

Crystal: Yeah, that's them. Good people.

Fiona: *hides a smile at Harry's reaction to the image*

Harry: *looks at Fiona shocked and gets closer to Katelyn* *whispers in her ear* That little girl really is a fighter?

Katelyn:*blushes and giggles* *whispers* Yes, but I think she can be just as nice as she can be terrifying.

Harry: *chuckles and nods* *sees another picture and laughs* You missed one.

Katelyn: *looks at him confused and looks at the photo* *laughs and picks it up, showing the group it* Guys, I think this is for all of us. *The picture shows the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and even Sirius holding a sign saying 'We Miss You All' in the small kitchen*

Harry: *looks at Fiona shocked and gets closer to Katelyn* *whispers in her ear* That little girl really is a fighter?

Katelyn:*blushes and giggles* *whispers* Yes, but I think she can be just as nice as she can be terrifying.

Harry: *chuckles and nods* *sees another picture and laughs* You missed one.

Katelyn: *looks at him confused and looks at the photo* *laughs and picks it up, showing the group it* Guys, I think this is for all of us. *The picture shows the Weasleys, Hermione, Harry and even Sirius holding a sign saying 'We Miss You All' in the small kitchen*

Tom: What was that Shakespeare said that applies here? Oh yeah, "find though she be but little, she is fierce." And what can I say, it's good to have a girl who can have your back as much as you can hers.

Fiona: *looks down shyly* I'm not big on fighting if there's an easier way, or a safer way. I might seem cold blooded, but I'm not. I'm just fiercely protective of the few people and pleasures I have in my life. The 'rents are dead and I started my military training when I was nine, so, you know, battlre instincts kind of get ingrained in you. *brightens* I might get a promotion soon though. There's a rumor floating around.

Tom: Fi and I get breaks from our normal school to go to a military school for training and stuff. We're on scholarsips, or else Crystal would bever be able to afford to send Fiona.

Crystal: That's great Fi. *sees the picture* Aww, they're great for sending us that. We'll have to write them back.

Johanna: Definitely.

Fairywings said:
Tom: What was that Shakespeare said that applies here? Oh yeah, "find though she be but little, she is fierce." And what can I say, it's good to have a girl who can have your back as much as you can hers.

Fiona: *looks down shyly* I'm not big on fighting if there's an easier way, or a safer way. I might seem cold blooded, but I'm not. I'm just fiercely protective of the few people and pleasures I have in my life. The 'rents are dead and I started my military training when I was nine, so, you know, battlre instincts kind of get ingrained in you. *brightens* I might get a promotion soon though. There's a rumor floating around.

Tom: Fi and I get breaks from our normal school to go to a military school for training and stuff. We're on scholarsips, or else Crystal would bever be able to afford to send Fiona.

Crystal: That's great Fi. *sees the picture* Aww, they're great for sending us that. We'll have to write them back.

Johanna: Definitely.

Harry: That quote goes well for Fiona then. *smiles and nods when Tom explains about their break from school to go to military school* Congrats on the maybe promotion.

Katelyn: *smiles and leans her head on Harry's shoulder* I'm proud of you Fi, if you get the promotion or not. *yawns and grabs the camera* *takes a picture of Harry quickly along with one of Carly* *smiles sweetly and puts the camera down again*

Harry: That quote goes well for Fiona then. *smiles and nods when Tom explains about their break from school to go to military school* Congrats on the maybe promotion.

Katelyn: *smiles and leans her head on Harry's shoulder* I'm proud of you Fi, if you get the promotion or not. *yawns and grabs the camera* *takes a picture of Harry quickly along with one of Carly* *smiles sweetly and puts the camera down again*

Fiona: *smiles* Thanks.

Johanna: *teases* So she does smile!

Crystal: *whacks Jo on the head playfully*

Tom: Thanks Crys. Woulda done it myself, but I only hit evil girls. Unfortunately, annoying sisters don't fall under that catagory.

Johanna: *glares back and forth from Tom to Crys*

Fairywings said:
Fiona: *smiles* Thanks.

Johanna: *teases* So she does smile!

Crystal: *whacks Jo on the head playfully*

Tom: Thanks Crys. Woulda done it myself, but I only hit evil girls. Unfortunately, annoying sisters don't fall under that catagory.

Johanna: *glares back and forth from Tom to Crys*

Katelyn:*laughs at the group and shakes her head* You're all crazy.*takes a quick picture of Jo glaring at the pair and smiles* Okay, last picture for the night.

Katelyn:*laughs at the group and shakes her head* You're all crazy.*takes a quick picture of Jo glaring at the pair and smiles* Okay, last picture for the night.

Johanna: We know.

Tom: Absolutely.

Crystal: You've got to be pretty whacked up to be me.

Fiona: Or me for that matter.

Fairywings said:
Johanna: We know.

Tom: Absolutely.

Crystal: You've got to be pretty whacked up to be me.

Fiona: Or me for that matter.

Katelyn: *smiles and shakes her head at them* *looks at the presents and grins* I cannot wait until tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!

Harry: *smiles and teases lightly* What did you get me? Bet it's not as good as what I got you. You probably got me the wrong thing. *chuckles*

Katelyn: *looks up at him and tries to hide her smile* Darn! *snaps her fingers and pretends to be disappointed* I knew I forgot someone's present. Oh well, you can do without I suppose. I mean, you said it yourself, I could have gotten you the wrong present. *stands up and walks into the kitchen*

Harry: *sits dumbstruck for a moment before smirking* *stands up swiftly and follows after her into the kitchen with a plan*

Katelyn: *smiles and shakes her head at them* *looks at the presents and grins* I cannot wait until tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!

Harry: *smiles and teases lightly* What did you get me? Bet it's not as good as what I got you. You probably got me the wrong thing. *chuckles*

Katelyn: *looks up at him and tries to hide her smile* Darn! *snaps her fingers and pretends to be disappointed* I knew I forgot someone's present. Oh well, you can do without I suppose. I mean, you said it yourself, I could have gotten you the wrong present. *stands up and walks into the kitchen*

Harry: *sits dumbstruck for a moment before smirking* *stands up swiftly and follows after her into the kitchen with a plan*

Tom: *glances at Fi* Wanna go get some more dessert?

Johanna: *shoves him* Let other people eat the dessert too!

Fiona: *whispers in Tom's ear* Don't worry, we can sneak down and split Santa's milk and cookies later.

Tom: *grins*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter