HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Fairywings said:
Tom: *glances at Fi* Wanna go get some more dessert?

Johanna: *shoves him* Let other people eat the dessert too!

Fiona: *whispers in Tom's ear* Don't worry, we can sneak down and split Santa's milk and cookies later.

Tom: *grins*

Katelyn: *hears them Tom and Jo from the kitchen and smiles* *mutters to herself* Crazy friends of mine... *takes out a pan of already cutout cookies and puts them in the oven* Lets see, cookies and milk and then we can all go to bed and open presents in the morning.

Harry: *walks up next to her as she lists to herself and pouts* Except I won't be getting a present from my own girlfriend. Hmph, what a sad Christmas.

Katelyn: *jumps at his voice and hits his chest making him laugh* Oh shuddup. Maybe you might get a present, I mean that girlfriend of yours really is incredible so maybe she got you a present after all.

Harry: *laughs again and wraps his arms around her waist from behind* What're you making now? You've cooked all day!

Katelyn: Santa cookies of course and before you ask no you can't have one. For all we know a certain couple might eat these cookies before Santa has a chance. *shakes her head and thinking about the two and smiles up at his pout* You're pouting quite a bit today, and on Christmas Eve. Such a sad little boy.*chuckles and walks back in to the living room but stops in the doorway under mistletoe to fix her dress*

Harry:*laughs still in the kitchen and walks so he is next to her* I am not a sad little boy, I'm probably a foot taller than you first of all. *smiles showing off his dimples and teases once again* But my tiny little girlfriend keeps picking fun at me!

Katelyn: *hears them Tom and Jo from the kitchen and smiles* *mutters to herself* Crazy friends of mine... *takes out a pan of already cutout cookies and puts them in the oven* Lets see, cookies and milk and then we can all go to bed and open presents in the morning.

Harry: *walks up next to her as she lists to herself and pouts* Except I won't be getting a present from my own girlfriend. Hmph, what a sad Christmas.

Katelyn: *jumps at his voice and hits his chest making him laugh* Oh shuddup. Maybe you might get a present, I mean that girlfriend of yours really is incredible so maybe she got you a present after all.

Harry: *laughs again and wraps his arms around her waist from behind* What're you making now? You've cooked all day!

Katelyn: Santa cookies of course and before you ask no you can't have one. For all we know a certain couple might eat these cookies before Santa has a chance. *shakes her head and thinking about the two and smiles up at his pout* You're pouting quite a bit today, and on Christmas Eve. Such a sad little boy.*chuckles and walks back in to the living room but stops in the doorway under mistletoe to fix her dress*

Harry:*laughs still in the kitchen and walks so he is next to her* I am not a sad little boy, I'm probably a foot taller than you first of all. *smiles showing off his dimples and teases once again* But my tiny little girlfriend keeps picking fun at me!

Fiona: *innocently* Who, us? Why would we eat cookies when there's still cake?

Fairywings said:
Fiona: *innocently* Who, us? Why would we eat cookies when there's still cake?

Katelyn: *smiles and finishes fixing her dress before looking between Tom and Fiona* Oh I dunno, maybe because you decided today to eat your body weights in sweets? *laughs a bit remembering the dinner when Harry puts his arm around her shoulder making her look up at him and notice the mistletoe* *blushes and chuckles nervously when he notices*

Harry: *smiles cheekily and uses his pointer finger and thumb to gently lift her chin* Thank goodness for mistletoe. *winks playfully making her giggle and kisses her*

Katelyn: *kisses him back before pulling apart blushing madly and smiles at him watching a grin appear on his face* *interlocks their fingers and walks back to their spot on the couch with her head on his shoulder and hands still interlocked* *tries to start a new topic of conversation still blushing* Cookies for tomorrow should be done soon.

Katelyn: *smiles and finishes fixing her dress before looking between Tom and Fiona* Oh I dunno, maybe because you decided today to eat your body weights in sweets? *laughs a bit remembering the dinner when Harry puts his arm around her shoulder making her look up at him and notice the mistletoe* *blushes and chuckles nervously when he notices*

Harry: *smiles cheekily and uses his pointer finger and thumb to gently lift her chin* Thank goodness for mistletoe. *winks playfully making her giggle and kisses her*

Katelyn: *kisses him back before pulling apart blushing madly and smiles at him watching a grin appear on his face* *interlocks their fingers and walks back to their spot on the couch with her head on his shoulder and hands still interlocked* *tries to start a new topic of conversation still blushing* Cookies for tomorrow should be done soon.

Fiona: You're completely mental Katelyn, neither of us ate that much!

Fairywings said:
Fiona: You're completely mental Katelyn, neither of us ate that much!

Katelyn: Maybe not yet, but you could easily be on your way to doing it!

Harry:*shakes his head chuckling and kisses Katelyn's head* *plays with a strand of hair humming a Christmas song*

Katelyn:*grabs her letters and rereads them, smiling at the pictures and how Mrs.Weasley seems to be yelling at Fred and George about something*

Katelyn: Maybe not yet, but you could easily be on your way to doing it!

Harry:*shakes his head chuckling and kisses Katelyn's head* *plays with a strand of hair humming a Christmas song*

Katelyn:*grabs her letters and rereads them, smiling at the pictures and how Mrs.Weasley seems to be yelling at Fred and George about something*

Fiona: *rolls her eyes*

Fairywings said:
Fiona: *rolls her eyes*

Katelyn:*looks over her letters and smiles* Sorry Fi.

Harry: I'm going to check on the cookies, love. *kisses her head, smiling when she blushes and walks into the kitchen checking the cookies*

Katelyn:*looks over her letters and smiles* Sorry Fi.

Harry: I'm going to check on the cookies, love. *kisses her head, smiling when she blushes and walks into the kitchen checking the cookies*

Fiona: It's okay.

Crystal: Well, this has been a memorable Chrustmas already. Still, it's the best one since the year before my first year of Hogwarts.

Fairywings said:
Fiona: It's okay.

Crystal: Well, this has been a memorable Chrustmas already. Still, it's the best one since the year before my first year of Hogwarts.

Katelyn: *grins* Glad to hear that. I just hope tomorrow goes as great as today.

Harry: *walks back smiling and sits down in his former spot on the couch* Cookies are done.

Katelyn: *grins and jumps up, running towards the kitchen when she sees the dozen cookies on the counter cooling down* *runs upstairs to her room and grabs her wand before running back to the kitchen and using a spell to make the cookies decorate themselves*

Katelyn: *grins* Glad to hear that. I just hope tomorrow goes as great as today.

Harry: *walks back smiling and sits down in his former spot on the couch* Cookies are done.

Katelyn: *grins and jumps up, running towards the kitchen when she sees the dozen cookies on the counter cooling down* *runs upstairs to her room and grabs her wand before running back to the kitchen and using a spell to make the cookies decorate themselves*

Tom: Awesome.

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, it didn't really take much.

Fairywings said:
Tom: Awesome.

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, it didn't really take much.

Harry: *nods and stands up awkwardly, walking into the kitchen* *looks at the icing and sprinkles in the air and his jaw drops* *notices the wand in Katelyn's hand and looks shocked* You can do that?"

Katelyn:*grins proudly and finishes off the cookies nicely* Yes sir. I can do a lot more but I'll show you at another time, right now I actually want a cookie. *grabs a snowman cookie and takes a bite, smiling*

Harry: I thought those were for Santa? *grabs a plate and places the remaining cookies on it while grinning*

Katelyn: *rolls her eyes playfully and starts toward the living room* *finishes the cookie* I could be Santa, you don't know. *smiles and sits back on the couch* I am done moving.

Harry: *nods and stands up awkwardly, walking into the kitchen* *looks at the icing and sprinkles in the air and his jaw drops* *notices the wand in Katelyn's hand and looks shocked* You can do that?"

Katelyn:*grins proudly and finishes off the cookies nicely* Yes sir. I can do a lot more but I'll show you at another time, right now I actually want a cookie. *grabs a snowman cookie and takes a bite, smiling*

Harry: I thought those were for Santa? *grabs a plate and places the remaining cookies on it while grinning*

Katelyn: *rolls her eyes playfully and starts toward the living room* *finishes the cookie* I could be Santa, you don't know. *smiles and sits back on the couch* I am done moving.

Johanna: You aren't seriously going to sleep on the couch?

Fairywings said:
Johanna: You aren't seriously going to sleep on the couch?

Katelyn:*wrinkles her nose and looks down at the couch cushion* Maybe I can move one more time....

Harry:*walks back and sits back down humphing* I am not moving again until I go to bed.

Katelyn:*wrinkles her nose and looks down at the couch cushion* Maybe I can move one more time....

Harry:*walks back and sits back down humphing* I am not moving again until I go to bed.

Crystal: *sighs* We've probably missed so much school.

Tom: I haven't.

Crystal: *looks at him* Not that school. Real school.

Fiona: Aw, come on, you can't seriously be worrying about that, are you?

Crystal: *turns to her sister* The day I stop caring about our education is the day that you choose to be a girly girl.

Fiona: *wrinkles her nose in disgust* Eww.

Johanna: *protests* Really? It's not that bad!

Fiona: You're not that bad. Every other one is.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *sighs* We've probably missed so much school.

Tom: I haven't.

Crystal: *looks at him* Not that school. Real school.

Fiona: Aw, come on, you can't seriously be worrying about that, are you?

Crystal: *turns to her sister* The day I stop caring about our education is the day that you choose to be a girly girl.

Fiona: *wrinkles her nose in disgust* Eww.

Johanna: *protests* Really? It's not that bad!

Fiona: You're not that bad. Every other one is.

Katelyn: *laughs at them and shakes her head* Surprisingly, I'm worried about school too. Maybe not for the same reason, but I feel like something is gonna happen and I don't want to be gone when it does.

Katelyn: *laughs at them and shakes her head* Surprisingly, I'm worried about school too. Maybe not for the same reason, but I feel like something is gonna happen and I don't want to be gone when it does.

Crystal: Yeah. I mean, it's not like anyone misses the weird kid, but if something goes down, I wanna be there.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: Yeah. I mean, it's not like anyone misses the weird kid, but if something goes down, I wanna be there.

Katelyn: The group obviously misses you, and I've got this nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen. Every year I get the same feeling and something happens. Maybe one day we can go back or something just to make sure everything is alright....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!