How's The Weather In Florida Now?

DH thinks if it's 13°C at night I should be able to wear a hoodie at night! He is also only planning on wearing shorts the whole trip. I think I'd rather have options than be stuck buying Disney apparel because I'm cold.

I would hope by February, I wouldn't need a puffer jacket though!

Dumb question but does it “feel” cold? In Wisconsin 65 in Fall is cold but 65 in Spring is a heat wave. . We are heading there soon and I’m trying to figure what I all need to pack. Clearly we need sweatshirts but will we be ok in shorts?
I’m here now. Sunny and 75. It has rained for a short time twice today and was a little windy . But overall it’s been a beautiful day

This time of the year is very unpredictable, as stated by pp there has been sporadic cold fronts, they come at any given time.. Also, Orlando generally gets colder this time of year compared to other parts of Florida since it is inland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter