• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to walk to DTD from Mickey and Friends.

There are more security stations and the lines are better organized by station as opposed to the mass mob lines that they had with the outdoor one.

I mean, it’s still just a table for bag check followed by a metal detector. It’s really the same set-up. I think they keep more open, but they are also crammed together so it can be hard to tell what line you are even in. And yet somehow it moves faster!

I mean, it’s still just a table for bag check followed by a metal detector. It’s really the same set-up. I think they keep more open, but they are also crammed together so it can be hard to tell what line you are even in. And yet somehow it moves faster!
They have line barricades next to teach table now as opposed to 2-3 tables per a tent with no line designation other than the people in line.

They have line barricades next to teach table now as opposed to 2-3 tables per a tent with no line designation other than the people in line.

This weekend we were sharing a metal detector with at least 1, I think 2 other tables. No barricade between. Maybe that was something they tried and decided against? It was a blob, but it was a fast moving blob at least lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter