• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to satisfy craving for NYC style take-out chinese food near WDW?

NY definitely has a lock on pizza and bagels but Chinese take out is the same everywhere. You can get it in pretty much every town in America. Orlando probably has a hundred of them.

OK. The man recently did jury duty downtown which is right next door to the original Chinatown. Who can explain why when he finished for the day he jumped back on the train and picked up vegetable egg foo young from the takeout joint down the street from us? I just don't get it, LOL.

Because that's how we New Yorkers are. We like what we like and we know where to get it.

Chinese take out in my little town in NC is nowhere near as good as what I could get back on Long Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter