How to get from Hotel Santa Fe to CDG in the morning?

jephyork

Earning My Ears
Hi! American here, taking my first trip to DLP in just over two weeks. (Hooray!)

My friend and I are staying at Hotel Santa Fe. On our final day, we have to get to CDG Airport around 10:30am for our flight home.

What are the easiest/cheapest/fastest ways to get there? Whenever I google it, I just get links to private taxis, which sound expensive and chancy.

(For those wondering why I don't just go back to CDG the way I came in...we're arriving a different way, by train from Amsterdam.)

Advice would be most welcome! Thank you!!

Thanks, Karin, I appreciate it! I booked the shuttle for that morning. However, they didn't give me the choice of a specific timed shuttle -- just "between 6:30-18:30" or "between 18:30-6:30".

Is there a chance that the shuttle I want (8:50am) will be full, and I'll have to wait for the next one (10:20am)? If that happens, I'll likely miss my flight. :-(

Last edited:
There is always a chance, but I think it's very unlikely.
Even if it happens, you can call an Uber as a back up.

I suppose so. I hate the uncertainty of it though. I guess I'll just hope for the best! Thanks again!

You should be fine. Get there 10/15 minutes before. Allow for about an hour travel time as it picks up at other hotels.

Just as a data point, we used the shuttle back in June. We were also concerned about what would happen if a shuttle was full, because we wanted to take the last one. The CM at our hotel said that if there is enough demand, they’ll basically run continuously, not just with one bus on the time table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter