How often do you park hop?

We used to park hop all the time, but now DCA has enough to keep us entertained for most of a day so we do one park per day tickets to save a little money. One day in DCA is more than enough, though, especially with Max pass.

2/3 times a day, for food or snacks, parades, short wait times on rides we love or meet and greets... We spend more time in Disneyland, go to DCA for the other thingsfor shorter stays...

I have an AP so I do hop a lot and with Maxpass, I treat it like one giant park. If I didn't have an AP, though, I probably would have to decide if hoppers were worth it. DCA is so much better than it used to be and there are things there that are can't miss, but for me at least, I don't think I've ever spent a full day there. This isn't a knock on DCA at all, I just personally have more things in the DL park that I love.

We use to only park hop 3-5 times per 5 days but now that the kids are older and love more rides we probably park hop 10ish times per trip! Well worth park hoppers!!!

1-2 times a day. We have young kids and are passholders. Sometimes we make a weekend of it and stay onsite.

If we are staying on site, we often get a late start. Go to DL, then CA then to the hotel for a break. Then dinner and from there we decide which park. It’s usually back to DL. CA closes too early

We generally try to avoid the parade crowd. That’s our motivation for park hopping

It depends for me. If I'm by myself, I don't hop. If my family are with me and we have APs, we usually hop once per day. When my family don't have APs and we are there, it depends. On a day-trip, we will typically hop 1-2 times. On a longer trip (2+ days), we don't really hop unless it's for dinner or nighttime entertainment.

I park hop a lot but I have an AP. I have some favorite things in DCA, but for the most part I spend a lot more time at DL. However, I like many of the food & drink options at DCA better. I have never really learned to love DCA as a whole the way I do DL, though I love things about it, like Buena Vista Street and Soarin'. I like to go watch the show at Hyperion. However, I would be bored spending a whole day there.

When we go with friends we usually only hop once to take advantage of whichever park has lesser morning crowds or preferred evening entertainment or dining. When my husband & I go just the 2 of us we usually end up park hopping a lot more to take advantage of Maxpass & character meets at both parks & short standby times. We don’t mind walking around tons but don’t want to force our friends to do so, especially when most of them aren’t used to walking around nearly half as much as we do on a more chill Disney day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter