How often do you bathe your kids?

I so look forward to bathtime EVERY NIGHT. I have a huge tub that gets filled with bubbles, put my little guy (4) in there, scrub him all over and laugh and talk to him. It's the best part of the day. When I start to bore him, he tells me to "get out and give me privacy" :rotfl:

I guess I'm in the minority, but we bathe them when they seem dirty, which amounts to anywhere from once a week to daily, depending on the time of year and activities they have engaged in. My older ones are in charge of their own bathing now, and they shower every 2-3 days maybe? More if they get really sweaty.

DD10 and nightly. Occasionally she may skip (if we get home late or something) but not often.

I guess I'm in the minority, but we bathe them when they seem dirty, which amounts to anywhere from once a week to daily, depending on the time of year and activities they have engaged in. My older ones are in charge of their own bathing now, and they shower every 2-3 days maybe? More if they get really sweaty.
Me too. DS had a bath every day until he was out of diapers. Then it was daily or every couple of days as needed, until he was able to shower on his own. For sure he was never visibly grubby or dirty or smelly.

In the summer, practically every day cause we go to the pool a lot. In winter, every other day.

I saw this quote in the article.
“ There's no need to rinse your kids after a swim in a chlorinated pool unless they have a condition such as eczema or atopic dermatitis.”

Ewww. Really? The kids stink like chlorine after the pool, of course they have to shower.

My kids are teens now, and I assume the older one showers each night ...I rarely see him until he is in for the night and then I go to bed.

Younger one...14...I remind every other day to shower. He's a homebody, barely goes anywhere. it will go back to daily when school starts 😂

I think we tried to do baths, or at least washing up, each night when little. For chill time, if nothing else.

When my girls were little it was every other day in the winter when they were indoors and every day in the summer when they played outside.

🤢

I have a 12 year old, and a bath or shower every day is a must, and it has been for years. As a newborn, we didn’t bathe him every day, but once he started wiping his own butt…yeah, the boy needed to bathe too.

During the cooler times of the year when they were less likely to get sweaty mine were 2-3 times per week when they were really little. They had eczema that tended to flare during cold weather and was aggravated by bathing. During the summer it depended on the heat and their activity but definitely more often.

In the summer, practically every day cause we go to the pool a lot. In winter, every other day.

“ There's no need to rinse your kids after a swim in a chlorinated pool unless they have a condition such as eczema or atopic dermatitis.”

Ewww. Really? The kids stink like chlorine after the pool, of course they have to shower.

Of couse my kids thought the pool was their bath!

Of couse my kids thought the pool was their bath!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter