• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Noisy is Rainforest Cafe?

There is no outside seating at the AK location. It's noisy but I can think of other Disney restaurants that are just as noisy. I don't agree that it's so noisy you can't talk to people in your party. I've eaten there multiple times and never experienced that. If anything, I would ask to be seated away from the main hub area where the bathrooms/kitchen entrance and the walkway the hostesses use for seating people all converge. That area tends to probably be the loudest. It's a large restaurant and there are corners tucked in the back rooms that are most likely a little quieter. If it's your parents choice to eat there, I would keep it. We enjoy it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter