How much is your 2023 Disney vacation going to cost, or how much are you budgeting for it?

-7 nights in 2BR at Saratoga Springs, Dec 31, 2023-Jan 7, 2024 $0 (my mom pays our joint DVC dues as our main gifts for Christmas/birthdays every year)
-driving, usually 1 1/2 tank each way plus SunPass tolls, $250
-(5) 7 Day park hoppers, all adult $3900 (oldest DD and BF will be coming as well but will buy their own tickets)
-Dining, budgeting for 1 TS and 1 QS per day $3100
-Genie+, I hope to avoid getting it every day but budgeted for 6 days at $25/day $1050 😳
-Groceries, breakfasts in the room, waters, snacks $300

TOTAL: $8600

Nothing currently budgeted for souvenirs, I have my own savings for mine and the kids are all on their own (ages from 15-25). They will probably get a few $ on Disney giftcards for Christmas.

I feel for you all that have to fly! No way we could do that with a party of 7. DD and her BF will most likely be flying in from NC. They have a wedding to attend on NYE so won’t arrive until Jan 1.

I currently have close to $2000 saved and another $300 in Disney Giftcards already purchased at a discount. I tutor online for extra $ and should be able to make the rest by the trip once classes start up again in September. Our last trip was 2021 and I don’t anticipate a big family trip for a few years after this, kids are all spreading their wings and it gets harder and harder to get everyone’s schedules to align.

Sept. 31-Aug. 4 trip.

1 night Swan, used points toward the stay, paying $85 upon arrival (including resort fee)
4 nights in a Poly DVC Studio, rented points for $1240
4 day tickets (non-park hopper) for 3 Disney Adults $1456
MNSSHP tickets for 3 Disney Adults $380
Flights on Southwest using points, paid approx $153 in fees plus upgraded to early bird check in
Food and drink budget: $1500 (have probably over budgeted as we tend to snack/share quick service a lot, but we have a few big meals planned at Space 220, 'Ohana breakfast, etc.)
Grocery budget: $120
Airport to hotel/hotel to airport budget (based on our last trip using Uber and a cab): $120
Tips at hotels: $50
Souvenirs: the kids will have plenty of their own money to spend, but between a few things for myself/to bring home/something for them: $300

Total: $5404
Already paid: DVC, park tickets, MNSSHP tickets, flight charges, tip money (including extra) saved: $3279
Remaining costs: $2125
Savings: Have approximately $5k in my vacation account and it will grow a little before our trip, so :cool1:

Our 2023 trip cost about $9,500 but we're estimating a $12,000 trip in 2024
This is a rough-cut estimate for 2024, as we have never stayed for 65 Nights before, but we did stay for 50 Nights in Jan/Feb of 2023, so we have some actual data from that trip to draw from.
Lodging - - all 65N in DVC studios, across HHI/BCV/AKV/BWV/SSR -
Based on our 12+ years in DVC, we believe we hit break-even with room rates last year.
(would have been sooner, but we keep adding on) ;)
So for 2024 we will only incur the costs of our annual dues, which are right around $7200/year
Annual Passes (DVC-Sorcerer x2) ~ $1800
Transportation (Took AutoTrain last year, but driving this year, and hitting HHI both ways) Cost of Gas & Meals for a couple road trips ~ $300
Food/Meals for 65 Days, in WDW - this is where we probably are different than the average WDW vacationer - as we have been to all the hot spots so many times over the years, that we really go low-key and frugal on the food budget.
We maximize rewards dollars with Landry's Restaurants/Dine Rewards/Earl of Sandwich/& CFA, and we eat small meals, so that a typical dinner from Landrys/T-Rex/RainForest/SaltGrass/Outback/Carrabas will usually last us for 3 days, total. Mornings are very inexpensive, as it's either WDW Coffee in our Resort Mug, or a run to the closest Panera, where we have sip club membership, and usually eat a cereal bar, muffin, or bagel. Most days we either skip lunch, or eat snacks. We typically do a Publix or BJs run every other week to stock up, and often buy microwaveable dinners.
Our Jan/Feb 2023 Food bill was well under $2K for 50 Nights.
(TIP - Landrys/Earl/Outback have Gift Card Promotions on Black Friday)
(We bought:
$100 EarlofSandwich Gift Cards and got $40 Free
$200 Landry's Gift Cards ------- got $80 Free (+ $75 in Landrys Rewards, including 2-$25 Birthday Rewards)
$200 Outback Gift Cards ------- got $80 Free (+ 2 Birthday Rewards and accumulated Dine Rewards ~$100 )
$200 Panera Gift Cards --------- got $65 Free (+ Sip Club Member, and receive bonus reward weekly)
$25 Disney Dining Promo Card (This was a one-time thing we received right before our trip)
$325 worth of Disney Gift Cards (We got most of these as Birthday & Christmas Gifts from Family, but did spend most of that on Food, so our OOP would have included those costs)
For $1050 we realized about another $450 in "FREE", and then add miscellaneous food/snack purchases,
so I would say we spent $1500- $2000 in Food. That works out to $40/Day for 2 people ($20 per day, per person)
If able to achieve similar results in 2024, 65 Days should cost us $1300.
MISC - This is the Wild Card category - we typically take in 2 - 3 entertainment events (Cirque/Guided Tour/TOWL Fireworks view, etc.) and that cost us about $400
So, my starting estimate for 2024 is between $11K & $12K (!?)
For a 65 Day trip, that's roughly $185/Day, all inclusive.
YMMV - But this is how we "snow-bird" in January/February since we retired.

Last edited:
Our 2023 trip cost about $9,500 but we're estimating a $12,000 trip in 2024
This is a rough-cut estimate for 2024, as we have never stayed for 65 Nights before, but we did stay for 50 Nights in Jan/Feb of 2023, so we have some actual data from that trip to draw from.
Lodging - - all 65N in DVC studios, across HHI/BCV/AKV/BWV/SSR -
Based on our 12+ years in DVC, we believe we hit break-even with room rates last year.
(would have been sooner, but we keep adding on) ;)
So for 2024 we will only incur the costs of our annual dues, which are right around $7200/year
Annual Passes (DVC-Sorcerer x2) ~ $1800
Transportation (Took AutoTrain last year, but driving this year, and hitting HHI both ways) Cost of Gas & Meals for a couple road trips ~ $300
Food/Meals for 65 Days, in WDW - this is where we probably are different than the average WDW vacationer - as we have been to all the hot spots so many times over the years, that we really go low-key and frugal on the food budget.
We maximize rewards dollars with Landry's Restaurants/Dine Rewards/Earl of Sandwich/& CFA, and we eat small meals, so that a typical dinner from Landrys/T-Rex/RainForest/SaltGrass/Outback/Carrabas will usually last us for 3 days, total. Mornings are very inexpensive, as it's either WDW Coffee in our Resort Mug, or a run to the closest Panera, where we have sip club membership, and usually eat a cereal bar, muffin, or bagel. Most days we either skip lunch, or eat snacks. We typically do a Publix or BJs run every other week to stock up, and often buy microwaveable dinners.
Our Jan/Feb 2023 Food bill was well under $2K for 50 Nights.
(TIP - Landrys/Earl/Outback have Gift Card Promotions on Black Friday)
(We bought:
$100 EarlofSandwich Gift Cards and got $40 Free
$200 Landry's Gift Cards ------- got $80 Free (+ $75 in Landrys Rewards, including 2-$25 Birthday Rewards)
$200 Outback Gift Cards ------- got $80 Free (+ 2 Birthday Rewards and accumulated Dine Rewards ~$100 )
$200 Panera Gift Cards --------- got $65 Free (+ Sip Club Member, and receive bonus reward weekly)
$25 Disney Dining Promo Card (This was a one-time thing we received right before our trip)
$325 worth of Disney Gift Cards (We got most of these as Birthday & Christmas Gifts from Family, but did spend most of that on Food, so our OOP would have included those costs)
For $1050 we realized about another $450 in "FREE", and then add miscellaneous food/snack purchases,
so I would say we spent $1500- $2000 in Food. That works out to $40/Day for 2 people ($20 per day, per person)
If able to achieve similar results in 2024, 65 Days should cost us $1300.
MISC - This is the Wild Card category - we typically take in 2 - 3 entertainment events (Cirque/Guided Tour/TOWL Fireworks view, etc.) and that cost us about $400
So, my starting estimate for 2024 is between $11K & $12K (!?)
For a 65 Day trip, that's roughly $185/Day, all inclusive.
YMMV - But this is how we "snow-bird" in January/February since we retired.
I love it

Ooh I love posts like this...I keep an excel spreadsheet for my trips...

Going from 8/19-8/23

1 Night Stay near Orlando Airport with Free Breakfast (Free using CC points)
3 Night Stay Disney's All Star Sports Resort ($385.97)
Airfare Round Trip Frontier Airlines Direct Flight ($51.97)
Transportation to Hotel from Airport Mears ($31.50)
Food ($152.33)
-Dinner At Raglan Road
-Quick Service and Snacks for remaining meals and while we are at MNSSHP
Ticket to MNSSHP from Undercover Tourist ($109.75)
Hollywood Studios 1 Day Ticket purchased from MWR ($130)

For a grand total of $604.20 pp (3 Adults going on trip)
This does not take into consideration any work I do on getting deals on Disney GC's, which for the hotel and food can take 5-10% off cost.

Going in September for 4 days. 2 people

Room = DVC $0
Airfair - SW points $0
Non park trip$0 (but this may change - may go one day to Epcot)
Food/entertainment - working on free and discounted gift cards - trying to keep it to under $500 OOP (hoping for less)
Transportation to and from MCO- ?? What does a lyft or uber cost these days? Under $100
Airport parking at home airport - under $100

So hoping to keep the entire trip under $700 - $900 - or even less depending on how many free/discounted gift cards I can score before going.

Sort of related - what's the best (cheapest) way to get a one or two day ticket?

Prices have gotten insane at Disney lately. For a little bottle of water they charge $4 when I can buy 24 of them at a local store for $3. And it’s only getting worse. The large waters are like $7. They just be crazy….and to boot, they don’t even offer shuttles to/from the airport or have the airline bag drop offs any longer because it wasn’t fiscally working for them. I keep questioning why I became DVC in the first place.

We took a DCL cruise earlier this year, which was partially paid for by my job as a thank you 😁,
so we were able to spread our yearly vacation budget into another trip. So I'm surprising my mother with a trip to Disney in November!

January 27th - Feb 5th (2 Adults)
1 Night at AKL std room
1 Night Gran Destino King room
7 Night Western Caribbean Pixar day at Sea Cruise on Disney Fantasy Deluxe Family w/Verandah
Flights (from Philly to MCO)
2 1 day Epcot Tix (to visit FARTS🎨 & see Harmonious for the last time)
Magical Express (RT to Port Canaveral)
Mears Connect to MCO
Uber from MCO
Travel Insurance
Prepaid gratuities
LL for Guardians
Dinner at La Hacienda
Total: $2,570.48
Total Spent once onboard [couples choice massage/excursions/drinks/add'l gratuities/Palo (x2)] -1,537.58
Total: $4,108.06

May 13th-21st (2 Adults)

1 Night at CSR std room - $168.76
7 Nights at OKW 1 Bedroom - $1,765.00 (amazing last minute DVC Rental)
2 Water Park Tix - $115.88
2 HS After Hours Tix - $317.38
2 1 day Epcot Tix - $168.00
Gas (driving RT from NJ to FL) : $210
Groceries: $153.44
Food & Drink Budget: $937.85
Souvenirs: $108
Total: $3,944.31

November 25th - December 2nd (2 Adults)

7 Nights at POFQ $1,317.38
Current Total: $1,317.38
Estimates:
Flights (PA to NJ) - $500
Mears Connect (roundtrip) - $70
Uber/Lyft (misc trips within WDW) - $60
2 4 day Base Tix - $1,060
2 MVMCP Tix - $360
Food & Drink Budget - $1,400
Estimated Total: $4,767.38
Welp time to update our November trip budget.
Still working on the food budget and ADRs. But we're celebrating my mom's 60th day, so I splurged on a cake for her. She's going to be surprised!
I've also managed to lower our trip budget $400 thanks to using my DVC points for some nights. Glad a room opened up and we were able to snag AKL during the holidays!

November 25th - December 2nd (2 Adults+ *surprise guest* 1 Adult)
5 Nights at AKL Jambo House - DVC points
2 Nights at POFQ $389.82
Flights (NJ to MCO) - $363.80
Flights (MCO to PA) - $117.96
Flights (RDU to MCO) - $38.98
Flights (MCO to RDU) - $54.44
1 3 day Park Hopper Plus Tix - $286.26*
1 3 day Base Park Tix - $361.04*
1 2 day Base Park Tix - $235.37
3 water park Tix - Free*
2 MVMCP Tix - $381.28
2 Cirque Drawn to Life Tix - $177.52
Birthday Cake (Ear to Ear FB group) -$88.00
Mears Connect (to AKL) - $52.80
Gear Fusion Private Transfer (return to MCO) - $58.50
2 Magic Bands - $21.20
Current Total: $2,626.97

Estimates:
Uber/Lyft (misc trips within WDW) - $60
Food & Drink Budget - $1,400 (have a $150 dining card from DVC which lower the OOP)

*Special work benefit Ticket Discount.
Estimated Total: $4,086.97

We added my sister as a surprise guest! My mother doesn't know she'll be joining us to celebrate my mom turning 60!
I feel pretty good about the budget. 8 days/7 nights for 3 just about $4,100 isn't too bad. We also paid using discounted gift card so it is less OOP than it appears for some things.

Last edited:
September 2 Adults

7 nights at CSR with a resort discount, 6 day park hoppers just under $3100 add on Magic Band and Mears travel to WDW $100

I don't remember what our airfare cost since my flight was "free" using my SW reward points

For myself, I will alot $700 for the week - food( a suggestive amount, really)
We only have 2 ADR's this vacation but the F&W Festival is happening and I like to indulge in that!

SO for myself, a rough estimate is about $2300 / free airfare

Here's my pricing breakdown for a solo trip this November to December:

TransportationPriceHotelPointsActivitiesPriceFoodPrice
DTW-MCO$357.00Tuesday35Park Ticket$316.00Tuesday$30.00
Parking$50.00Wednesday35MVMCP and Jollywood$339.00Wednesday$80.00
Ubers$70.00Thursday35Thursday$80.00
Friday36Friday$80.00
Saturday36Saturday$80.00
Sunday$0.00
Points177
Price per Point$10.84
Total$477.00Total$1,918.68Total$655.00Total$350.00
Grand Total$3,400.68

The $10.84 per point is just the contract divided by the years and points, plus dues. Points are for a 1br in Copper Creek. Park ticket is a discounted 2-day park hopper, plus the two parties. Food are all estimates, taking into consideration that my first and last meals will be in the Delta lounges in Detroit and Orlando. I am also considering a rental car, which is around $300 but would cut down on the food and Uber costs significantly.

Beach Club Villa Studio - 3 Adults:

BCV Studio - -$240 (cost 90 points offset by rental of 90 points)
Airfare Budget - $900
DDP $1400
Tickets $1400 (have a Platinum Pass I bought a few tears ago)
MearsConnect/Sunshine Flyer $95
Genie+ $400 (assuming we do 4 days and add a few ILL)
B
Grand Total $3955 or $791/night or $264 pp/pn.

The crazy high ticket prices are what motivated me to rent out some of my points!

So we're hoping to go in March 2024 to Disneyland. And then a separate trip with my parents to DisneyWorld in October 2024 for their beginning of retirement celebration.

For Disneyland for two adults, we are budgeting $8k but it includes airfare from Seattle. For DisneyWorld we are budgeting $15k for two adults (my parents will pay separately), also includes airfare from Seattle.

Disneyland March 2024 Budget:
9 nights/10 days
$2075 for round-trip first class airfare tickets through Alaska Airlines (we paid $800 in December 2021!)
$2520 for Good Neighbor Hotel (Candlewood maybe? Not sure yet ...), 5-day tickets with Park Hopper
$250 for one-day general admission Universal Studios Hollywood
$135 for one-day Knott's Berry Farm
$250 for transportation (this is estimated, for Uber/Lyft to and from airport, to Universal and Knott's)
$2000 for food and souvenirs (we don't buy many souvenirs, 1 pair of ears maybe and an ornament or two, shirts we get pre-trip from ShopDisney, Target, etc.)
= roughly $7,250 and will round up to $8k as we're not paying until January due to finances and things can change by then. TBH I'm budgeting $10k actually but we'll bank what's left to go towards our DisneyWorld trip

DisneyWorld October 2024 Budget:
14 nights/15 days
$2400 Preferred Premium or whatever for longer leg room (my DH is 6'2" and Dad is 6', mom and I are shorties)
2 days at Universal Studios Orlando with hotel for 2 nights
1 day at Cape Canaveral (with Universal hotel if possible)
SUV rental car for 15 days
Good Neighbor Hotel for 11 nights with two-room suite if possible, otherwise we'll do Coronado Springs
2 days Epcot, 2 days AK, 2 days Magic Kingdom, 2 days Hollywood Studios, 1 day explore hotels and transportation/wandering around, 1 day Disney Springs
Plus food and souvenirs
= $15k and hope it's enough, I wish I could get better estimates but this is okay for now

Yes, we realize spending $25k in one year is a LOT of money. But it's being paid with my extremely variable income. We live fully off of DH's income thankfully so we won't have to dip into regular budget at all. And we'll be 100% debt free when we go on both trips (no credit cards, no car loans, no student loans, no mortgage as we rent). We don't go anywhere else usually. These will be our 4th and 5th trips in 14 years of marriage by the time we go to DW, we paid cash for those other trips as well :)

So we're hoping to go in March 2024 to Disneyland. And then a separate trip with my parents to DisneyWorld in October 2024 for their beginning of retirement celebration.

For Disneyland for two adults, we are budgeting $8k but it includes airfare from Seattle. For DisneyWorld we are budgeting $15k for two adults (my parents will pay separately), also includes airfare from Seattle.

Disneyland March 2024 Budget:
9 nights/10 days
$2075 for round-trip first class airfare tickets through Alaska Airlines (we paid $800 in December 2021!)
$2520 for Good Neighbor Hotel (Candlewood maybe? Not sure yet ...), 5-day tickets with Park Hopper
$250 for one-day general admission Universal Studios Hollywood
$135 for one-day Knott's Berry Farm
$250 for transportation (this is estimated, for Uber/Lyft to and from airport, to Universal and Knott's)
$2000 for food and souvenirs (we don't buy many souvenirs, 1 pair of ears maybe and an ornament or two, shirts we get pre-trip from ShopDisney, Target, etc.)
= roughly $7,250 and will round up to $8k as we're not paying until January due to finances and things can change by then. TBH I'm budgeting $10k actually but we'll bank what's left to go towards our DisneyWorld trip

DisneyWorld October 2024 Budget:
14 nights/15 days
$2400 Preferred Premium or whatever for longer leg room (my DH is 6'2" and Dad is 6', mom and I are shorties)
2 days at Universal Studios Orlando with hotel for 2 nights
1 day at Cape Canaveral (with Universal hotel if possible)
SUV rental car for 15 days
Good Neighbor Hotel for 11 nights with two-room suite if possible, otherwise we'll do Coronado Springs
2 days Epcot, 2 days AK, 2 days Magic Kingdom, 2 days Hollywood Studios, 1 day explore hotels and transportation/wandering around, 1 day Disney Springs
Plus food and souvenirs
= $15k and hope it's enough, I wish I could get better estimates but this is okay for now

Yes, we realize spending $25k in one year is a LOT of money. But it's being paid with my extremely variable income. We live fully off of DH's income thankfully so we won't have to dip into regular budget at all. And we'll be 100% debt free when we go on both trips (no credit cards, no car loans, no student loans, no mortgage as we rent). We don't go anywhere else usually. These will be our 4th and 5th trips in 14 years of marriage by the time we go to DW, we paid cash for those other trips as well :)
I know you're fairly new here, but don't feel you need to "apologize" for how much you spend on a trip! Or two! :) Last year, DH and I spent ~$100k to take 7 of us to Hawaii for a trip of a lifetime. It was a one-time thing, we deliberately said "hang the cost". DH's father had died there, in 1990, and I promised him that one day, we'd take our (then-nonexistent) kids. So we did, and we had a great time. This year, we didn't do a whiz-bang family vacation. Next year? no whiz-bang family vacation. 2025...maybe. We're looking at Iceland. Not cheap!

My point is, although the Budget Board tends to be about being cheap, a lot of us splurge on vacations (while being cheap on everything else, the rest of the year). No need to get defensive!

Ah, okay. Not sure as I haven't posted here before really, just lurked for a while. I see lots of posts above in this thread with DVC points, gift cards, rewards, points, etc. We just don't have those as of yet. So we pay cash for our trips instead. We really don't vacation elsewhere, we save up for Disney. We chose to pay off all debt over the last two years (2022 and 2023) for $78k as our focus and last big push before we adopt (we're early 40s) kids and pets, and buy newer cars and a house. So really these two trips in 2024 are the least we'll spend compared to those other items. We splurge because we can, I guess? I'll try to be more active on the debt dumpers thread and other threads on here ... I am burnt out from Reddit and scorned a bit by the environment over there so will be hanging out on DISboards for the forseeable future. Ya'll seem like a nicer bunch :) And I love talking about anything Disney, we are big fans.

Last edited:
Ah, okay. Not sure as I haven't posted here before really, just lurked for a while. I see lots of posts above in this thread with DVC points, gift cards, rewards, points, etc. We just don't have those as of yet. So we pay cash for our trips instead. We really don't vacation elsewhere, we save up for Disney. We chose to pay off all debt over the last two years (2022 and 2023) for $78k as our focus and last big push before we adopt (we're early 40s) kids and pets, and buy newer cars and a house. So really these two trips in 2024 are the least we'll spend compared to those other items. We splurge because we can, I guess? I'll try to be more active on the debt dumpers thread and other threads on here ... I am burnt out from Reddit and scorned a bit by the environment over there so will be hanging out on DISboards for the forseeable future. Ya'll seem like a nicer bunch :) And I love talking about anything Disney, we are big fans.
There are clearly people here who can squeeze a Disney Dollar until it cries for mercy--renting points, buying discounted gift cards, using frequent flyer miles, and so forth. Good for them! And they seem to have wonderful trips, so again--all to the good. It doesn't happen to be my style--mostly because my kids, having gotten a taste of international travel, aren't so interested in Disney. It happens---their grandmother, when she was alive, took them to WDW multiple times, as well as paid for her grandkids to travel all over the world.

So, I'm not so much on budget Disney trips, but I do look at ways to cut my budget generally, and think that maybe someday, I'll be taking MY grandkids to WDW. Then, I might be looking to score bargains on Disney travel.

FlightLodgingRestaurantsTickets (Event)
$0.00$5,004.00$735.00$4,171.01

Just my wife and myself. Postponed for 3 years, until this December.
Total - $10,255
19 Nights
  • Lodging
    • Waldorf Astoria - 1 Night (Points)
    • Loews Royal Pacific Pkg 6 Nights
    • Signia by Hilton - 5 Nights (Points)
    • Animal Kingdom Lodge (DVC Rent) - 7 Nights
  • Flight
    • First Class Delta (Points)
  • Tickets
    • 10-Day Park Hopper ($0?? - Purchased in 2013)
    • 15-Day Universal Tix (Pkg)
  • Events
    • Universal Orlando 2 Park 1-Day VIP Experience
    • Orlando Informer Party
    • Jollywood Nights Christmas Party
    • Disney VIP Tour
    • Candlelight Processional - Rose & Crown Pub
    • Fantasmic Dinner Package - 50's Prime Time Cafe
    • Cirque du Solei - Drawn to Life
    • Starlight Safari @ Animal Kingdom
    • Wild Africa Trek @ Animal Kingdom
    • Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Going in September for 4 days. 2 people

Room = DVC $0
Airfair - SW points $0
Non park trip$0 (but this may change - may go one day to Epcot)
Food/entertainment - working on free and discounted gift cards - trying to keep it to under $500 OOP (hoping for less)
Transportation to and from MCO- ?? What does a lyft or uber cost these days? Under $100
Airport parking at home airport - under $100

So hoping to keep the entire trip under $700 - $900 - or even less depending on how many free/discounted gift cards I can score before going.

Sort of related - what's the best (cheapest) way to get a one or two day ticket?
Replying to myself to report my actual number. Went in September for 4 days - 2 people. No parks for this visit.

Room - DVC = $0
Airfaire - SW points = $0
excursion off grounds - Lyft $30
Food/entertainment - $520 (used discounted gift cards)
Transportation to and from MCO- Lyft = 65
Airport Parking = 77

Total - $692

Last edited:
This is fun and also lets me know I'm not too crazy... Going solo
1/12-1/21 Renting DVC points from 3 different sources all studios and the lowest points available:
2 nights Boulder Ridge: $576
5 nights SSR: $1140
2 nights Riviera tower studio: $644
8 day park hopper: $784 via Getaway Today
Round trip LAX>MCO on AA: $573.65
MCO> Wilderness lodge on Mears: $17
Total: $3734.65

Saving for food/drink/maybe souvenirs/experiences projected budget: $2000 - $2500

I paid for most of this with my annual bonus as I did my last trip otherwise forget about it. I probably won't go back for a few years after this one. I need to save more and focus on checking off spots in Europe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter