How many times on FOP in one trip? Sivako!! **NEW 10/24**

Day 2, Part 3.
After our second ride on 7DMT, we went over to Enchanted Tales with Belle!
2017-08-25 13.29.38.jpg 2017-08-25 13.35.21.jpg
Then we went to Under the Sea
2017-08-25 13.53.38.jpg 2017-08-25 13.54.36.jpg
It was then about 2:00pm. Our ADR for BOG was at 2:20, so we decided to check in early, where I was given a rose and told to go right in. Pre-order is pretty awesome, friends! There was quite a line for parties waiting to order their lunch. We went right in, paid, and were able to get our drinks and sit down.
Like it always seems to be, the West Wing was full, so we found a table in the Library, and only waited a few minutes before our food was brought out.
2017-08-25 14.13.30.jpg
DH had the kids grilled cheese and soup, with fries. He wasn't very impressed with the sandwich, I thought it was pretty good.
2017-08-25 14.13.36.jpg
I had ordered the "Feast a la Beast", which was awesome! I loved this one.
Of course, I had to get some pictures before we could leave...
2017-08-25 14.45.13.jpg 2017-08-25 14.46.49.jpg
2017-08-25 14.47.37.jpg 2017-08-25 14.54.04.jpg
I just love the Beast's castle and BOG. Pretty good anniversary lunch :love:

Day 2, Part 3.5...
We had to stop for some pictures before we left for DHS.
MK_BELLEVILLAGEBRIDGEICONNC_20170825_404453240144.jpg
MK_FNTSYBRG_20170825_404455395179.jpg MK_MSCASEYS_20170825_404455306125.jpg
A couple different angles with Cinderella Castle in the background.
2017-08-25 15.00.11.jpg The duck was enjoying some time on the edge of the waterfall :rotfl2:

Once we got to DHS we stopped for a few more photos (I was really loving having Photopass included with our AP! Took full advantage of that!)
STUDIO_HBKEYSTO_20170825_404456611347.jpg STUDIO_HBKEYSTO_20170825_404456611804.jpg
Then the photographer asked us how many years married we are celebrating, and told us to hold up our hands for a pic...
STUDIO_HBKEYSTO_20170825_404456611809.jpg
Of course....DH likes to be funny....
STUDIO_HBKEYSTO_20170825_404456611814.jpg
LOL!! The CM thought he was pretty funny for that. I think it's great that she caught it on camera! :rotfl2:

Up next....some rides and shows at DHS!

Attachments

• STUDIO_HBKEYSTO_20170825_404456611818.jpg
    STUDIO_HBKEYSTO_20170825_404456611818.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1
Your pictures are beautiful! I think we were there around the same time too :) I fell in love with Enchanted Tales With Belle, we did that one twice. So magical!! Glad you had fun, love your TR!

It's a little Disney Magic celebrating our anniversary!!! So sweet to receive this! :love:
Wow! That's awesome, I know it can be hit or miss with getting pixie dust for your anniversary, glad you got some!
Said adios....
I've been hoping to get a personalized "adios" since they started doing this but we never do :( I think it's so cute.

DH got on MDE to find our next FP+. He was able to get one for 7DMT for less than 2 hours away!! Score! (Thanks to whomever gave that up!! :cool1:
Good score! We have the worst luck with 4th fastpasses whether it's just the two of us or whether we have the kids. And it doesn't matter what time of year, there's always crap left when we go to look lol.

After our second ride on 7DMT, we went over to Enchanted Tales with Belle!
We did this once back when it first opened and I've wanted to do it again but I always get outvoted and don't feel like doing it myself. I need to push harder!

OL!! The CM thought he was pretty funny for that. I think it's great that she caught it on camera! :rotfl2:
This picture is great; I think your DH has such a great personality and all his pictures are wonderful. Looks like you guys had a great trip so far!

Your pictures are beautiful! I think we were there around the same time too :) I fell in love with Enchanted Tales With Belle, we did that one twice. So magical!! Glad you had fun, love your TR!
:thanks: Oh fun! :) I love it. Even though we don't have kids (yet), DH agrees to do it, especially when lines are long elsewhere and the wait isn't too bad for this one. We have seen it get pretty long sometimes. Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it!!

Happy Anniversary. Wow you got a lot of rides in at MK. Your DH is funny.
Thanks! :love: Yeah, he is

Fun TR so far! Looks like you guys had a great trip!
Thanks for following along! Yes, it was a great trip!

I know it can be hit or miss with getting pixie dust for your anniversary, glad you got some!
We received a phone call from Mickey one year while we were in the American Pavillion at Epcot. That was pretty neat. The chocolate was definitely a nice surprise :)

I've been hoping to get a personalized "adios" since they started doing this but we never do :(
Aww, bummer! Hopefully you get one soon! It's so fun to see our names on those boards.

Good score! We have the worst luck with 4th fastpasses whether it's just the two of us or whether we have the kids. And it doesn't matter what time of year, there's always crap left when we go to look lol.
DH will usually grab something for the 4th FP, and then while we are still in line he will keep looking to modify it to something better. He doesn't always have good success, but he has gotten pretty lucky a few times.

I need to push harder!
Yes! You do! It's so good! :dancer: I love watching the kids get into acting out their parts

This picture is great; I think your DH has such a great personality and all his pictures are wonderful. Looks like you guys had a great trip so far!
Thanks! He does, he makes everything so much fun! We did have a great trip.

Looks like a great morning at MK, you did many things before your lunch! We love BoG for lunch, we try to go as often as we can. Is your meal a kids meal, I love the pot roast at lunch but haven't done the kids, that's a good idea.

Looking forward to your afternoon at DHS!

Falling way behind here! The week is flying by.

Day 2, evening was spent at DHS.
We went to HTH to see if our room was ready for our stay...

STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORARIDE_20170825_8089156723.jpeg
DH claims he forgot about the picture and couldn't remember when it happened...
DH was able to get us back-to-back additional FP for Aerosmith RNR, so we did that a couple times. This is one ride we don't do standby (I don't know if we ever have....). It's either FP or Single Rider line. So the FP's were nice, so we could ride together for a change :)
STUDIO_ROCKNRCOASTERRIDE_20170825_8089171340.jpeg

Then we headed over toward TSM, and decided to catch The Voyage of the Little Mermaid since a show was about to start. Standby for TSM, I don't remember what the posted wait time was, but I think we waited 30-40 minutes or so. I was starting to get antsy that we wouldn't make it to the 6:30 show of Pixar Live! but we were out of TSM and back over to the Theater to the Stars just in time.
We were seated in the bleachers in the back, which was okay except for the people walking in front of us all the time (coming and going) and a couple right behind us who kept talking during the entire performance. They were at least talking about what we were hearing and seeing on the screen, but it was a distraction that I didn't appreciate since this was our only evening to see the show since it was ending the next day.
2017-08-25 18.30.50.jpg
Aside from the distractions I thought it was a great performance! I loved the interaction with the Green Army Men and the characters who came out. The orchestra did a great job! I loved it. I hope they decide to show it again.

We then went to the 7:30pm showing of the Frozen Sing-Along. So much fun! We really enjoy that show too.
2017-08-25 19.51.57.jpg
2017-08-25 19.52.51.jpg It's difficult to see, but the kid sitting next to DH apparently thought he looked like a good pillow. :rotfl2: He laid on DH for most of the performance.

We went back to Aero for yet another FP :)
STUDIO_ROCKNRCOASTERRIDE_20170826_8089309492.jpeg
DH is crazy.....

After that we went to gather with a bunch of other people in front of the Chinese Theater for a new nighttime show I found out was going on... Disney Movie Magic. Very neat projection show on the theater.
2017-08-25 20.42.59.jpg 2017-08-25 20.44.00.jpg
We stayed for the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular, which was also very good.
2017-08-25 21.04.40.jpg
Of course, we moved closer for this show, into an area that a CM said was even better viewing... I disagree, because that scaffolding was even more in my way than it was for DMM....

After the fireworks we left and waited 5 years for a bus to take us back to AS Sports. I think we made it on the 3 bus...
2017-08-25 21.29.34.jpg
This was the line behind us, so they had to wait even longer! It was the line that never ends :rotfl2:
But we eventually made it back to our room for a few hours of sleep :faint:

Day 3 up next...going to try to RP AK to ride FOP.

Day 3. Part 1, Animal Kingdom, EMH

We were up and at the bus stop by 7:01am. The bus arrived at 7:09am, and I was through back check, through the tapstiles and to the bridge headed to Pandora by 7:37am. DH managed to get us somewhat near the front, despite how late we arrived...
2017-08-26 07.38.04.jpg
That was the crowd in front of us. Lot of people, but not terrible, considering the amount of people behind us...
2017-08-26 07.38.12.jpg
They started walking us in to Pandora and over to Avatar Flight of Passage at 7:43am. 8:00am we were in the first linking video, and back outside by 8:15am. So we didn't have too bad of a wait, even though we arrived at AK later than we originally planned. DH kept asking different CM's when the buses started picking up from resorts, because he'd read here on the DIS that people were arriving an hour and a half before park open, but all the CM's he questioned said buses don't start until 45 minutes before park open... So we slept in a little later than planned, since we didn't know if there'd be a bus at 6:30am. (Turns out there probably was...). But now we know for later in the week and our other rope drop mornings at AK :)
I managed to get some awesome pictures of Pandora on our way in to FOP!
2017-08-26 07.47.53.jpg
2017-08-26 07.50.20.jpg
2017-08-26 07.50.39.jpg

8:19am we were in line for Na'vi River Journey, it was about a 20 minute wait for standby at that point.
2017-08-26 08.45.04.jpg

We headed over to Africa next, to ride Safari and see what the animals were up to. Many of them were out and about.
2017-08-26 09.13.07.jpg
I don't usually get such good pics of the hyenas.
2017-08-26 09.24.47.jpg

After the Safari we headed over to Asia and rode EE, then used our first FP+ for Dinosaur.
Then we went back to Asia to ride Kali River Rapids. We rode it standby first and then used our FP+. Walked the Jungle Trek trail after that. I was hoping we would be able to see the tiger cubs that were born a week or so earlier, and we did get lucky (kind of...) there. While they didn't have them out to be seen, a CM did have an iPad with a video that had been taken of them playing, so we could watch that. It was cute. I can't wait until they are out in the enclosure!

It was getting to be lunch time, so we headed back to Pandora to try something else on the menu at Satu'li Canteen.
2017-08-26 11.45.07.jpg
I really liked this, DH was disappointed there wasn't rice with it.
It was time for our 3rd FP+ for the day, NRJ, after lunch. After that we were supposed to head to Epcot for the afternoon/evening, DH was able to get us a 4th FP+ for Frozen Ever After (what?! crazy), but I told DH we had to make a trip to see someone special first....

Love how you waited 5 years for a bus :laughing: Surpried you're even home already lol!
I really enjoyed the Disney Movie Magic projection show, especially since they were closing GMR the same weekend I saw it. At least they has SOME semblance of Old Hollywood there in addition to the Citizens :(

Love how you waited 5 years for a bus :laughing: Surpried you're even home already lol!
I really enjoyed the Disney Movie Magic projection show, especially since they were closing GMR the same weekend I saw it. At least they has SOME semblance of Old Hollywood there in addition to the Citizens :(

It's great! I am surprised too! Thought we'd never get to leave! :rotfl:

Okay, friends. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with updates. It's been crazy lately, and it's going to get even worse. .... we just booked an off-site hotel near Disney for the first week of December, so we have 8 weeks to plan this next trip!! :eek:
The deals we found on flight and hotel were too good to pass up.
So, I will try to post an update tonight, before we start a rough plan of our days in December. Hubby is anxious to get everything figured out, even though we won't be able to book FP+ until the first week of Nov. So excited to be going back again so soon!! :cool1:

Who did we have to go see? Thumper and Miss Bunny!! I was so excited when I saw the announcement that they would be there to celebrate Bambi's 75th anniversary. I told DH we needed to see them! Luckily he agreed that we could push back going to Epcot a couple hours, because our wait time to see them was an hour and a half! :crazy2: But, it wasn't too bad, because we were in line behind an off-duty photopass photographer, and we were taking turns holding spots so we could get some other pictures (can't miss the magic shots!!) and use the restroom.
AK_RPWROVER_20170826_404476227389.jpg AK_RPWROVER_20170826_404476227392.jpg
So cute!! :lovestruc
AK_RPWROVER_20170826_404476257434.jpg
Finally we made it to the front of the line!
AK_RPWCOURTYARD1CHARACTER_20170826_404478599760.jpg
Our total wait time was an hour and 35 minutes.

Then we wandered around Rafiki's Planet for a little bit, and saw another representative from Bambi
2017-08-26 14.38.15.jpg

We left Animal Kingdom and headed to Epcot, where we had a 3:55pm FP+ (#4 of the day) for Frozen Ever After!
2017-08-26 15.38.55.jpg EPCOT_ECENTR5_20170826_404481330474.jpg We visited Daisy :)
We rode Spaceship Earth first, and went over to FEA. Unfortunately FEA was down temporarily. We decided to head back to Future World, stopping in Mexico to ride Gran Fiesta Tour with Donald and friends first.
2017-08-26 16.37.18.jpg
We used our now anytime/any experience FP for Soarin, before going to ride The Seas with Nemo and Friends, check out the aquarium, and visit Crush during Turtle Talk. While we were inside Turtle Talk the skies opened up, so naturally there were tons of people standing at the door and under the overhang. After a brief discussion, DH and I decided we would make a mad dash over to The Land and ride Soarin while it stormed. Needless to say we were pretty soaked even from that short walk, with how hard it was raining. But Soarin' had a short wait time, and we rode standby 3 times, drying out pretty quickly. Living with the Land was closed (due to the storms?), so we sat down at a table and ate a snack from our backpack, as I was getting pretty hungry by then.
We had a 5th FP for Soarin, so we rode that again, and decided to leave Epcot a little early, as it was still raining pretty hard. We headed back to AS Sports at 8:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter