How many times on FOP in one trip? Sivako!! **NEW 10/24**

Who did we have to go see? Thumper and Miss Bunny!!
I was so excited to see this M&G then was disappointed that it wasn't going to be an ongoing meet. As much as I love Thumper I wouldn't wait that long to meet him. YOu guys got a lot done. Guess that's what happen when you don't wait until the but crack of noon to get out like we do.

I was so excited to see this M&G then was disappointed that it wasn't going to be an ongoing meet. As much as I love Thumper I wouldn't wait that long to meet him. YOu guys got a lot done. Guess that's what happen when you don't wait until the but crack of noon to get out like we do.
Yeah, normally DH would say no way to waiting anywhere near that long for a M&G. We figured there would be a wait though, and we didn't have any pressing plans at Epcot that required we get there by a certain time. We had picked a 4th FP+ for later in the afternoon so we would have time to wait.

Day 4. EMH at DHS
We were on a bus headed to DHS by 7:48am, and the first in line at the tapstiles!
2017-08-27 07.03.59.jpg
DH was successful in keeping us at the beginning of the line for Toy Story Mania. The wait times were pretty low to start the day, it was posted as a 50 minute wait, but we only waited up to 20 minutes each time. We went back in the line several times, riding it 4 times before giving our tired arms a break. :faint:
2017-08-27 08.09.00.jpg

DH was the best of the day!! (Okay, so we were one of the first vehicles to finish, but still! :rotfl:)
2017-08-27 08.36.46.jpg
DH didn't think he'd get over 300,000 points so early in the day :)

Up next was Aerosmith RNR, through the single rider line first and then using our first FP of the day.
STUDIO_ROCKNRCOASTERRIDE_20170827_8089873148.jpeg
I couldn't reach my hands up any higher, so mine didn't turn out as well as hubby's :rotfl2:
ToT was next, of course :)
STUDIO_TOWEROFTERRORARIDE_20170827_8089887820.jpeg
Pretty cool, lots of people have their arms up :) ....except DH :mad:

We had to stop to watch Beauty and the Beast next, since we were in that area of the park. It's my favorite! :lovestruc
2017-08-27 10.51.14.jpg
They used the boards they had up for Pixar! Live :)
2017-08-27 11.10.58.jpg
2017-08-27 11.22.30.jpg
We went to One Man's Dream, to see what was going on there, since sometimes they have special previews. No previews this time, but we did get to meet someone, and get some cool pictures...
STUDIO_ONEMANSDREAMCHAR_20170827_404496786870.jpg

Star Lord and Groot were a lot of fun! We enjoyed meeting them. Next we went to visit Andy's favorite toys!
STUDIO_PIXARPLCHR1_20170827_404498280922.jpg

Up next: Lunch and Magic Kingdom!

Looks like a fun morning in DHS, I think we were there then also! We love TSMM, that was great you went on 4x in a row. ToT is one I enjoy but I am scared on RnRC so I have not been on for a long time. I see from your ticker we will miss you by about week in November, glad your heading back!

That's great you got to meet Thumper and Ms. Bunny! Back in Nov. 2015 they were meeting out front of AK so we got to meet them, and years ago we met them inside AK. It's a shame all the M & G they've gotten rid of over the years :(

OMG I never would be able to play TSMM that many times in a row lol! My arm is sore after one ride and ready to fall off after 2, but still cool you were able to ride that may times with no long waits.

studio_onemansdreamchar_20170827_404496786870-jpg.279187
OMG Star Lords Crazy Eyes Iwould be slowly backing out of there. LOL

Well, it's official....I'm a terrible DisBlogger... the last several months flew by, and DH and I had so much going on, I wasn't able to do much of anything on my computer. We spent a month house hunting, bought a house, and moved in, all within about 2.5 months o_O Oh, and we had family visit and spent a week at Disney in the beginning of December in that time frame too :drinking1
We've been in the house for a month now, still lots of stuff to unpack, and DH has ideas for several projects to do :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter