How Many Times Have You Been To Disney?

I'm lucky - I live in FL and my mom took me on my first trip for my 4th birthday! I also went for my 5th, 6th, and 7th birthdays.

Then there was a break and I didnt get to go again until a 7th grade class trip to the MK.

Then when I was 15 we took our French foreign exchange student twins to Disney for a week.

Went with a friend for a few days when I was 22.

Later the same year, my bf took me to Epcot for my 23rd birthday.

Then I went "just because" with my grandma in March/April.

I have now purchased a FL Resident Seasonal Pass :yay: and am going in Oct 30th to celebrate mine and my grandma's birthday!

I'm also going again for a week in December with a friend!

So that makes 9 total, and will be 11 before the end of the year!

I'm also planning to try and get there for my spring break in March! I'm so happy cause the spring black out dates for my pass are NOT at the same time as my spring break! :woohoo:

I want to try and take my neice and nephew while I have my pass, but I think I will have to convince my brother and his wife to pay for their expenses though.

14 times, which is pretty lucky since I live in the uk!:goodvibes
Everytime has been for 2 weeks except in 2007 when I went for a month :) A full 28 days in Disney :woohoo:
15th trip on 24th december for 2 weeks aswell :woohoo:
Oh.. and I'm only 14 :P

I've been more times than I can count. I do live here and it's definately not bad a thing. ;)

We have been several times. Some trips as kids but we became hooked when we took our daughter for her 5th birthday. We love going right after school is out for us so we stay for the last week of May into the first days of June. Great way to start the summer and no big crowds yet. Had to miss last year and we are really feeling it now. We sure are ready to get back home.:goodvibes

The first time we went to WDW was in 1984 when our daughter was 5. We didn't go again until she wanted to go there for her high school graduation in 1997. Well that time when we went, we were hooked. We went 2 more times that year, and 2 or 3 times a year ever since. My husband could care less about going, so I either go with my daughter, or my cousin(got hooked in about 2002). My cousin, daughter, and I are leaving for WDW in the morning.

Just a note - This my 1000th post:yay:. I took me long enough, didn't it.

About three times a decade, with the nineties missed out completely.

Luckily we live close enough to allow us to go down a few times a year. I went three times as a child and DH & I have been going two to three times a year since 1999. If I'm guessing at the number of visits we've made I'd say that we will probably be making our 29th visit in sixty-six days. :)

I'm making my 15th trip to WDW in Dec and have been to DL 4 times starting in '62 and a week there last Oct.

I've been over 40 times (I've lost count) in my life.... and I don't live in Florida.

That does include 3 trips to Disneyland California and 1 trip to Disneyland Tokyo.

It also takes into account a few busines trips to Orlando where I was able to sneak into the Parks for an evening or so.

I'm going to go with....a BAZILLION. I've been to Disney a BAZILLION times! Doesn't that sound fun?!

I can't really count the times by days or trips...I generally go to Disney 4-6 times a year every year, each trip usually being 4-5 days, since the World opened in 1975 (I have gone to Disney since opening month in 1971...but for 1971-1975, we went once per year as we lived in New Jersey, and it was a trek back then...I-95 didn't even connect all the way down!). Since we moved to Florida, which put Disney about 3 hours away...we've been addicts ever since.

I can't really count the days, because during my high school years, I'd often make 1-day trips on weekends with friends. Plus, upon visiting my father in Los Angeles, we'd head down to Disneyland for little day trips all the time. From 1990-1994, I moved to the Los Angeles area, which were the only years I didn't visit WDW...but with Anaheim just an hour away, I was hitting Disneyland probably 75-100 days a year.

So, to make it easy...I'm sticking with a BAZILLION!

Lets see - went to Disneyland in 1965 with my folks. Then I took my DW and kids about 5 years ago to WDW. With DW and kids we have been a total of 10 times!!! Number 11 is Thanksgiving week!! Because we have APs we might try to squeeze in one more trip after that.

I went for 1 day in 1975 when I was 6. I don't even really count that. I remember about 3 moments from that trip. The family trips started in 2006 when DD was 7 and DS was 4. I was hooked from that moment on. My kids sort of share my passion but my DH doesn't get it. I'm not sure I get it either. ;) That being said, we are heading down for trip number 3 in December. Our '06 trip was at Thanksgiving, '08 over Christmas (a bit too crowded for me), trying Dec. 18-23 this year. I hope we are leaving just as the crowds get crazy. We'll see how that works. I would go 2 or 3 times a year if finances would allow it. For now I am aiming for annual trips. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter