How many times during your working career did you think about slapping a co-worker across the face?

I tend to take other actions if a co-worker isn't doing what they need to do.
We had one co-worker who had a huge problem oversleeping. We bought her a wind up bell alarm clock, because clearly her iPhone alarm wasn't cutting it. Sadly, she did not use it and ultimately got fired after a year of oversleeping at least one day a week. The last straw was when she slept until within an hour of the END of her shift.

Had another co-worker call in sick because the windshield wipers on his car weren't working. The janitor bought him a bottle of Rain-X. No idea why he didn't have his wife drive him to work as he worked a 9 pm to 530 am shift, and his wife worked a 9 am to 5 pm shift.

I can’t think of a time I truly wanted to slap someone I work with. I have been plenty annoyed numerous times though.

I’m an elementary school teacher. I have been slapped and bit, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter